Boku no Hero My Hero Academia

It's Valentine's Day, show some love to your waifu/husbando.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cQ5MZstK
consecotaleo.tumblr.com/post/170767970462/bnha-light-novel-vol-3-eng-translation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is cute.

Why are there two threads and which is the actual one and which is going to be deleted?

Both threads were made almost at the same time. Both are technically the "actual" one.

This was technically first but the other has more posts

Well this one doesn't seem like it was made by Tumblr, so I'm going to post the Valentine's gift here, and if this threads gets deleted or abandoned, RIP, it'll just be that much rarer.
MD5 here: pastebin.com/cQ5MZstK

>show some love to your waifu
say no fucking more; i want to make blood muffins for toga

Did that drawfag finish Mineta's tittybar?

All right sir, who /blue/ here?

Does it count if it's a constant thing and not related to the holiday?

Claim your cutes for this Valentine's Day.

I claim 7.

I want to protect this smile

I claim 2
(short hair and cat ears, UNF)

I wanted to go with 13 since I submitted her for the list, but 36 really speaks to me.
Also aren't 6 and 10 the same character?

Reminds me of someone.

WHY DOES SAITAMA LOOK MAD??!?!?

15, I remember seeing her design in that panel and really liking her outfit.

Anymore interactions between them in canon?

This is nice. Do they interact a lot in the manga?

When did Tanaka go full bald mode?

I love this angry man.

>Do they interact a lot
They're pretty much always talking to or hanging out around each other

Waiting patiently for a toga arc

I actually have doubts on whether Midnight gets proper laid much. There's NO doubt she's thirsty as fuck and talks ultra-lewd, but it must take special quirks or breathing apparatus for a partner to stay conscious and aroused.

she interacts with kaminari probably more than the rest of the class, bar momo.

Hori dropped the ship tease hammer in chapter 169 and a lot of Kamijiro shippers are still ridding the high

I caught him staring at her around the time Deku vs. Bakugay 2 happened

What happen to Vegeta here?

nigga she already had a good chunk of the yakuza arc

Let me think of a few options off the top of my head...
>gasmasks on man
>skin-tight latex + gasmask or hood on Midnight to lessen or cancel effect
Gee if only these things were commonly used by kinky people of the exact persuasion Midnight's costume suggests her to be

I really hope this arc isn't too long, I want to get back to the league

Best

10 is the cat, for some reason 6 is down there, but well, she a best desu

We'll both toga and twice were just there , the arc wasn't really about them and we still don't know anything about toga

We still need to know how she ended up so crazy

>pursed lips, extra blunted nose and fish eyes
Which site did you happen to find this one on, user?

Theory:
Twice loves sluts because it doesn't matter who you are

Because that's what bitches be?

No shit. She seems to be answering, or asking something. I'm talking about genuine interaction, not reaching.

I have a thing for edgelords too.

Twice is a faggot and only fucks mtf trannies and male crossdressers

6 always dammit, even based Shpo drew her.

No they haven't interracted since kamino.
She only once thought to herself, that he is the stongest kid in class.

Report this pic, now people are posting tumblrshit in an unironical way for fucks sakes

stop posting ugly western fan arts.

happy valentines day lemillion-san

That sucks. Thanks though.

Reminder that Stain was the last good main villain we had. All the rest have shit.

Awww that's adorable

Burly moe guys are a nice trope, he'd probably fit in well with the Golden kamuy guys
>Those legs

Didn't they do something in one of the light novels?

Good goolly is that a freshly crafted illustration

Reaching is the only thing we have. They haven't interacted since Kamino

What happens when none of the personalities I would want for my mate exist in 2D either? 3D is shit but 2D is almost all just reiteration of a few dozen tropes and most of them I don't really like.
Is it possible to go 1D to find perfection?
Should I give up anime and just write myself fanfiction of a theoretical waifu?

Stop bullying Twice!!

No they haven't interacted which makes me think this ship is a waste of time and never going to be canon.

Nope, Shpo lurk these threads, or at least Sup Forums, so he drew that one and pic related almost at the time when we were hyping about this qt girls when the anime was airing.

Yeah! Keep talking shit about that fag! Good stuff!

>What happens when none of the personalities I would want for my mate exist in 2D either?
Consider the following.

If it makes you feel better they once both wore turtlenecks at the same time.
Maybe that helps?

Well she was shocked Todoroki had one of those barrel games.

I continue to, but it seems pointless to deprive myself of any experiences when I don't know if there's an afterlife.

I wouldn't give up just yet especially if Deku x Ochako haven't been getting much romantic progression despite being the main pairing. Romance always takes a backseat in shonen.

Don't lump me in with Tumblr, having standards and taste is the opposite of them.

I like it.

You mean the drama cd where they went to some festival together?
Not sure if it is canon though, I heard people say it was written by Hori, but I also heard the LN was written by Hori so I am not sure.

>the face when no cute deku boyfriend
Why live

Nana Shimura, full of seed and bleeding out!

CEASE!
Inasa is pure and kind and would never rape someone without their consent!

just looked up all his stuff. i am blessed this day.

It's Valentine's Day, kun, so have some class and delete your post. I shouldn't have to tell you.

Stain was literally the worst Villain we've had

>because of this sweet non-romantic non-sexual gesture from Mirio to lift up a little girl's spirits, people are probably going to literally draw these two fucking

Just fucking ask him out already Ochako. God damn dumb fat bitch.

consecotaleo.tumblr.com/post/170767970462/bnha-light-novel-vol-3-eng-translation

BNHA Light Novel Vol. 3 – Eng Translation – Chapter 3: “Crisis” (Part Two)
T/N: Here’s Part Two of the Chinese > English translation for BNHA Light Novel Vol. 3, Chapter 3.

Make sure you read Part One first.

Other BNHA Light Novel Vol.3 Content

Chapter 1: “Cheers!” –> After UA home visits, the teachers go out for drinks.

Chapter 2: “Dramatic Makeover” –> Class 1-A moves into the Heights Alliance dorms. Todoroki-centric, interspersed with scenes from the other students.

Chapter 3: “Crisis” –> It’s an ordinary day at the 1-A dorms.

> Part One –> Class 1-A gets a surprise visitor.

> ***Part Two –> The game is on!

Fantasy AU, translated by aitaikimochi –> Dragon!Kirishima confirmed.

(Fan works relevant to the light novel)

Useful Manga References

Chapter 98-99

Class 1-A students

Class 1-B students

Chapter 3: “Crisis” (Part Two)
(Part One recap: A surprise visitor comes to the 1-A dorms! It’s Class 1-B’s Monoma, who wants to explore the building and harass the 1-A students. Kendo, Tsunotori, and Tetsutetsu show up to drag him back. Just earlier, Monoma gripes about not being served some tea as a hospitality. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu continue to be Epic Bros.)

Soon after, Yaoyorozu and Satou return with translucent black tea and delicate cakes for Kendo and the others.

Tetsutetsu and Tsunotori are amazed that Satou could produce such carefully hand-crafted cakes. Kendo dips her head. “Sorry to trouble you further. Monoma’s remark was out of line.”

But Yaoyorozu is eager to serve the first guests to ever show up to the Class 1-A dorms and urges them to try everything.

“Delicious!” “I usually don’t eat sweets, but this is excellent!” “The tea is superb as well!” Kendo, Tetsutetsu, and Tsunotori freely sing their praises.

>when shit got real

Meanwhile, Monoma looks a bit like he’s just swallowed a bug. “Ugh, don’t actually treat us hospitably.” Unable to come up with a single complaint, he glares at the offerings. But his hand reaches out for another cake.

Still bitter from the 1-B boy’s scathing review earlier, Kaminari leaps at the chance to strike back. “Hah, so even the great Monoma is defeated by Satou’s sweets!”

“As if I’m going to listen to someone with a room like that!” Monoma retorts.

Kaminari fumes. “Sounds like your own room must be great, given your impeccable taste. If it’s painfully rustic and boring, I’ll fucking laugh in your face.”

“Yeah?” Monoma challenges. “And if it’s not?”

The bet is on. “I’ll boil water with my own electricity and serve you tea with it. No, I’ll heat up all of Class 1-B’s baths!”

It’s on. Monoma whips out his phone, then shows Kaminari. “This is my room.”

Kaminari stares at the photo, speechless.

Ojiro and the others peer over to look as well. The room is silent.

Hagakure finally manages to find her tongue. “Holy crap! What a European style!” She resumes staring.

It’s barely recognizable as a dorm room. The walls have been repainted in soothing pastels. The standard dorm furnishings have been replaced with antique white furniture. The soft colors and elegant arrangement of furniture come together in perfect harmony. What a lovely French-style room! Looking at it, the viewers are filled with a sense of detachment and longing. It’s as if they could walk up to the window and be greeted with a magnificent view of the Eiffel Tower.

“So cute,” Hagakure adds after a moment. Beside her, Yaoyorozu concurs. “That’s really a lovely room.”

The girls clearly love it, and even Kaminari can’t find a single bad thing to say.

“So when are you going to come heat up that bath water?” Monoma fixes Kaminari with a beautific smile. “But oh dear, should I worry that you’re going to use your remaining reserves to electrocute us? Ooooh, how scary, how scary –”

Just the cover makes me gag.

Not over here, Nana Shimura is still struggling to stay awake!

>Overhaul was literally the worst villain we've ever had
FTFY

>non-romantic gesture
user I...

“Enough.” Kendo whacks Monoma extra hard. It seemed the stupid blonde would never change.

“Hey, what is Kendo’s room like?” Hakagure queries.

Before Kendo can respond, Tsunotori pipes up. “Kendo’s room is super cool! Weathered wooden table, black metal furniture, pictures of motorcycles.”

Tetsutetsu nods sagely. “Kendo’s room is manlier than all of ours.”

Embarrassed, Kendo mutters, “Sorry, I can’t really relax if everything is super cute.”

Hakagure barrels on. “And what about Tsunotori’s room?”

“My room… Um, it’s like this.” Tsunotori shyly pulls out her phone. The room is filled with anime posters and figurines. “I love Japanese anime, it’s the coolest!”

“Ah!” Hakagure sounds delighted. “I love that anime too!”

Tsunotori and Hakagure start chattering animatedly, occasionally shouting out lines from the show.

On the side, Iida and Todoroki notice Izuku staring intently at the photo of Tsunotori’s room. Iida furrows his brow. “What’s wrong, Midoriya? Your face is so close to the screen!”

“Your eyes will go bad,” Todoroki chides.

Ignoring them, Izuku looks up at Tsunotori with starstruck eyes. “This… this is the XXXX All Might figurine, not produced in Japan!”

“Oh, indeed it is,” Tsunotori verifies. “Of course I also like All Might!”

“Uwaa, amazing! Even though it’s available, it’d be terribly difficult to get it imported. Um… that is… next time, could you take some close-ups of it…!”

“Of course!”

“A-a-a-ah!” Izuku thanks Tsunotori profusely.

___

Seeing the Class 1-A and 1-B members happily intermingling, Monoma scowls. “We should probably head back. There’s no point staying any longer.”

(During all this, Monoma has polished off all the tea snacks.)

But Kaminari and Ojiro block his way to the door. “Hold it right there! You barge into our dorm, insult our rooms, eat all the cake, and now want to leave? You think you can just do whatever you want? Don’t even think about waltzing away like this!”

Cute.

even the otaku in the room freak out

that would be true
if overhaul didn't exist
the only good thing he did was delete magne out of the story

Can we have something between Stain and the other villains please
Stain didn't have a very good quirk but sheer passion, skill and ruthlessness made him a hard fight anyway. Later villains are threatening just because they happen to have all won the biggest fucking quirk lotteries on the planet, monsters who overpower OFA with ordinary quirks, full of one-touch-kills and other bullshit.

“Oh no, I wasn’t degrading anyone!” Monoma replies coolly. “I was just being honest. ‘Tell it like it is’, you know?”

“You were just being honest?! That’s even more insulting!” Ojiro looks ready to throttle Monoma.

“Calm down, I never said normalcy was bad. ‘Normal’ is quite important. It’s the standard against which you compare everything else, you know…”

(The tension mounts. Boys with bruised self-esteem? As dangerous as wounded beasts. Except the wounded beasts are actually kittens.)

It’s evident that no one is going to drop the matter, and both sides are ready for a confrontation.

“Hey, hey. What do you guys want to do then? I said I would leave, but you won’t allow that. So now what? You want a decisive winner? A clear decision on which side is the strongest?”

The 1-A boys, usually strung along by Monoma, finally get the chance to be the ones to ensnare him.

(The saying is usually ‘a little cute, a hundred times more annoying’ but somehow it seems more like ‘a little annoying, a hundred times more cute’…)

Watching the events unfold, Kendo makes to separate them. But Monoma and the 1-A boys aren’t listening anymore.

“Let’s have a showdown! Don’t run away!”

“We’re the ones who are gonna win, so why would we run?”

Iida steps forward to stop them, but Monoma won’t let him spoil an opportunity to win again Class 1-A. He quickly cries out the UA motto: “Plus Ultra!”

Ah, so the competition is to practice and improve themselves. Even outside of class, they’re so devoted! Mollified, Iida stands down.

Iida taken care of, Monoma continues. “So how will we do this? Whatever method is fine!”

“Er…” Kaminari looks to Ojiro for help.

Ojiro blinks, and eventually settles on a hesistant, “Arm wrestling?”

“Arm wrestling again? Is this revenge for last time? So unimaginative,” Monoma sneers.

** This refers to BNHA LN Vol.2Chapter5, where Class 1-A and 1-B have an arm wrestling competition and Monoma sabotages it when it looks like 1-B is going to lose.

>paralysis isn't a good quirk
Hori is such a moron sometimes

ERI DOESN'T DESERVE MIRIO

What about sumo?”

Monoma sniffs. “Isn’t that along the same line as arm wrestling? Besides, why does it have to be a show of strength? That’s so brutish.”

“You just said anything goes! But fine, you choose something then!”

“Don’t just suddenly dump the decision on me! You’re the ones who wouldn’t let me leave and started the fight.”

“I bet! You’re clearly the one who was trying to antagonize us first. You can’t think of anything either!”

As they squabble and scramble to come up with something, Todoroki, who had been quietly watching from the sidelines, suddenly goes “Ah!”

“What’s up, Todoroki-kun?”

“Well, since no one seems to be able to decide, I do have something.” Todoroki goes up to his room, returning with a barrel-like toy.

There are many slots along the barrel, but only one results in a pirate head popping up from the top. Everyone takes turns picking a slot to poke their toy sword into, and anyone who gets the pirate head loses. The game resets until there’s only one person left, and they’re the winner.

** This is Pop-up Pirate. Todoroki got this toy from Hatsume in Chapter 2

“Wow, I didn’t expect Todoroki to have this,” Yaoyorozu says.

“Someone gave it to me,” Todoroki explains.

“But… was the barrel supposed to be this big?” Ojiro seems to recall the toy from his childhood being able to fit in one hand, but the one before him is as big as a basketball.

“It’s probably just an advanced edition. Please, let’s just use this…”

Finally they set the rules for their showdown. 1-A and 1-B will take turns picking slots, and the side that triggers the pirate head loses.

Since 1-B’s side only has 2 girls and 2 boys present, 1-A has to choose 2 girls and 2 boys to represent themselves too:

Kaminari, who’s bitter about his room being insulted earlier,

Ojiro, who thinks it’ll be fun and wants to participate,

Hakagure, who cheerfully raises her hands,

Ashido, who’d just come out of the bath.

When they do rock, paper, scissors to decide who will go first, Monoma wins against Kaminari. “Ahahaha, it looks like luck is on the side of Class 1-B!”

The smug and confident Monoma decides to go first. “Then, let’s start. To the victory of Class 1-B, the first sword!”

He thrusts the sword in. A sudden loud crack… “BZZT ZZ ZZ ZZ ZZ ZZ”

Electricity floods into Monoma, who’s quite literally stunned into silence. Everyone stares at this unexpected development.

“Monoma? Are you okay?!” Tetsutetsu asks, alarmed. “Monoma? Get a hold of yourself!”

“I’m not dead yet.” The frazzled Monoma glares up at Kaminari. “You dare do this, huh?! To think you’d launch a sneak attack… you Class 1-A lot really have some nerve.”

“Wait, it wasn’t me! Everyone saw, right?”

Ojiro comes to the rescue, declaring that the electricity had come from the barrel itself. A debate starts up. The pirate head hasn’t popped out so Monoma technically hasn’t lost, but there must have been some tampering that triggered the electrical shock. As everyone argues, Izuku turns to Todoroki next to him. “Won’t the instruction manual tell us something? Todoroki-kun, do you have a manual?”

“No.” Todoroki’s response is as curt as always, but even he looks a little shaken. “This is from one of the members of 1-H, the Department of Support. I think her name is Hatsu-something? Because it was something she made, she wanted to know our thoughts after we tried playing it…”

“… Eh??” Izuku and Iida immediately yell, both having been on the receiving end of Hatsume’s inventions before.

Todoroki hadn’t anticipated anything like this happening. “I feel pretty bad though, sorry,” he says in a small voice.

Izuku fears that Hatsume has done some nefarious things to the toy and proposes that they stop the game. Iida wholeheartedly agrees. But Monoma won’t have any of it. “Hahahaha! Are you kidding me? Just for such a trivial matter?”

Kaminari points out, “But didn’t you get hurt pretty seriously?”

Monoma aggressively tries to fix his hair as he taunts, “Running away?”

“!”

“So Class 1-A is going to back out on a silly game like this? Oh, I’m so sorry! I’ll just declare my win over you weak-hearted lot and let you go. You guys accepted earlier but were ready to bolt at any second, huh? Go on back to your rooms to have a good cry in bed.”

“As if! The game must go on!” Though everyone is very worried, Kaminari blurts out the response without thinking. Now it’s too late to take the words back.

Monoma’s provocations have hit their mark. He refuses to be the only victim here – it’s not about the physical pain, but rather the blow to his ego.

Decision made, everyone agrees to see the game through until the end.

“Then it’s Class 1-A’s turn,” Monoma proclaims. “Who will be the next victim?”

“I’ll go.” Kaminari steps forward.

Monoma protests. “Don’t you have resistance to electricity? Isn’t that a little too cunning?”

“Hey, it’s not like I can do anything about having this quirk.”

Come at me, I’ll take whatever you can give! With that thought, Kaminari shoves his sword into the barrel.

But there’s no electricity this time. Perhaps the toy had just malfunctioned earlier? There’s a short moment of confusion. Then the toy partially transforms, suddenly crushing Kaminari’s extended fingers in a vice grip. He shrieks.

Before everyone’s eyes, the toy silently returns to its original state.

“I see!” Izuku blurts. “Hatsume designed this to combine the pirate pop-up game with elements of a batsu game.”

** i.e. Japanese punishment game.

Knowing Hatsume, there’s no way electrocution and pinching are the only two punishments available… But they can’t stop now.

–– End of Chapter 3, Part Two ––

So basically Deku's plan is to use class a's collective wishing energy to restore Eri's smile?

Absolute cringe.

user, Hori needs your help on how to make pic related relevant.
Monji mode: make her join the Big 2 at U.A.
Easy mode: show a chapter of her childhood since the two fagbois got one
Hard Mode: no /u/ shit AT ALL