Shingeki No Kyojin

Say something nice about Gabi.

subhuman trash
you can't say something nice about that monster

Rest in Peace Best Girl

>inb4 over 30 replies with autism

Gabi is for....

Bait posts

I wish the female titan was something other than the female titan. Being female isn't a power.

Top of her class and wonderful.

She isn't dead. That picture really shows how perfect her body is.

Excelling at her classes.

Redditors

Here.
I'd call you a speed reader but i know where you're coming from. The name just doesn't work.

She has crystalization and the ability to call mindless titans.

Compare that to the SNK that has absolutely nothing.

Reddit hate her.

I want to make a mischling with her

You're up early.

I'm hoping she dies next chapter.

I don't sleep terribly well.

I hope that Carcano gives you a magic shot to the Manlet skull.

Should have been the Screaming Titan, and the breasts are echo chambers to enhance her yells.

Why she has a power? she has royal blood?

Any particular reason or is it personal?
Not got work today?

I wouldn't know, Redditor

Broken Connie soon

Unique titan power same how the AT has full armor, CT is fucking huge, JT has a big ass jaw and WHT can make a bunch of hax weapons.

>I wouldn't know
You just said reddit likes her.

Sometimes I just can't, other times bad dreams. I'm taking the day off work. Do I know you?

Seriously is Isayama going to reveal the Attack Titan having a special ability for the final chapter or is it just an "all purpose" titan too without even the ability to call pures.

Hey, new comrade! No hard feelings about me killing all of your family, right?

Oh hello.

And Cartman stamina
Meanwhile SnK...

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Koyjin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin with mastery of hardening and creation powers after consuming the Yoroi no Kyojin and the Sentsui no Kyojin, while in contact with Zeke in his Kemono no Kyojin form, activing his coordinate powers through the Shiso no Kyojin ability.

Manlet best be on suicide watch, here comes your boy!

Morning!

She’s a dummy and she’s gonna get killed really hard.

>In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein people of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority derives from the metacognitive inability of low-ability persons to recognize their own ineptitude; without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.

And you. If it's morning where you are.

When a pure titan eats a shifter they leave their titan form.
If a shifter ate another shifter would they also be forced out of their titan?
If Eren eats Warhammer will he turn human again or will he be able to stay in his titan?

no i didn't i said gabi is for redditors

Yeah it's 4am but i can't sleep either.
Valentine's Day today so probably going to spend it thinking about Pieck and drinking rum.

Pieke would probably give you a pity fuck if you asked nicely

Rum is always nice, you're not doing anything for Valentines Day then?

So you must know what redditors like.

I think attack titan has the berserk mode ability. It isn't shown in the manga but at the end of season 1 his eyes glow and he is on fire or some shit. IIRC Isayama said in an interview that he makes the animators do the things he would have done differently. look forward to ragetard x10 in the coming chapters

>Pieck risked her life and to ensure her warchief’s safety
>Manlet and Co. let commander Erwin die to save a rookie

Why did Isayama hate Bert so fucking much?

My assumption is that the fire is to represent his body overheating massively as his regeneration kicks into overdrive, generating the excess heat

Final ep of S1 was also the only episode made without Isayama's input though if I recall correctly

It kind of bothers me that titan heat was never explained and looks like it never will be now that titans are just devil magic

I'd probably accept that if it makes her happy.
No i'm not. I'm not big on it whether i'm with someone or not. You don't need a special day to treat the person you love

Nor was their odd weight. It irks me.

That's fair. But I imagine some people like the notion of dedicating a day to being lovey dovey.

She’ll be dead soon

It’s Bert user.
The only way to like him is to turn him into cute fluffy animals.

Gabi has Braun genes. She'll have Reiner level survival abilities.

I remember early on they said something about titans being super light to explain how mass is created from nowhere but I think they ditched that too

Chad Bert was cool while it lasted, which was like a chapter

Does this mean that with enough suffering she’ll fling herself at someone’s feet and beg to die?

I'd say Bert was pretty chadly from the time he dropped in to the time Armong started using his retardation aura.

Isayama thrives on wasted potential

That wasn’t real Bert though. It was like he somehow got Bertcat’s balls for one chapter

Unstoppable killing machine

This
>pic related

I hate that Isayam has either killed off or sidelined every experienced member of the Paradis military other than Levi and Hange.

I know it's sort of a sci-fi cliche, but I thought nanobots would answer everything to do with titans.
Titans are formed by millions of nanobots attaching themselves together. That's why they're lighter than they should be and can move fast. They're not a single creature but millions moving at the same time.
Titans generate heat because nanobots are machines and sometimes run hot when they have to work.
The nanobots are solar powered which is why Titans are solar powered.
Titans turns into steam when they die because it's the nanobots flying away.
When shifters summon their titans from nowhere it's actually them calling nanobots out of the environment to form around them.
The Coordinate is the ability to control whatever it is that controls all the nanobots. A satellite in space beaming them their instructions of whatever.

But magic is fine too I guess.

Nanobots or Fungus were the two options that realistically (relatively) were viable. But nope. Magic.

Because he liked the idea of the CT turning out to be the biggest literally who of the main cast.

Reminder that these two already had their Valentine moment off-screen. Zeke won't betray his Master

Even if it is magic I'd like the magic to be explained somewhat. Early on the story seemed to be setting up an actual answer for what titans were. People kept making note of their strange biology, you saw the characters learning about them in military class and you had Hange making a big deal about researching them. Then it just all kind of dropped away and once the Ymir deal with the devil thing came out no one cared anymore.

Agreed. I like detail in stories. I like lore and I like the rules of settings.

I don't think he hated Bert. It was just the right time to kill him off.

> It was just the right time to kill him off
>For Armin to live
It really wasn't the time to kill him, not when he was kicking Ackermans in the head when nobody else could even touch them.

your stupid fujoshit aside this was a great moment because I love those scenes in anime and manga where an enemy gets all his believes and logic shattered in one moment, the ultimate 'N-nani", I want porco to experience the same thing

He did in the chapter, at Levi's hands no less. I think he actually said "WHAT?!"

Isayama hates himself more than anything. He gets off on making the ones he like suffer.

>gkki
What was he trying to say here? Gabi?

Genki?

Levi needs a moment like this. Getting BTFO by modern technology or something while he clings to using swords.

Everyone should say her name at least once a day. But I think that sound was supposed to be bone breaking or his teeth pressing together.

she's offscreen sometimes

who wants to join my Eldian Terror Cell?

That face breaking panel fucks me up errytyme

If Bert is alive you can't have the kino depressed Reiner.
Plus Bert is the one who kicked the wall and destroyed Shinganshina, it was thematically fulfilling for paradis to retake the city and their freedom by killing him.
Just because Isayama killed the character doesn't mean he hated him.

>Eldian Terror Cell?
Nobody wants to join your fifth rate terrorist cell when there's this paragon of race war

But it was conjunt effort, not a one man job.

Today is Valentin day, Reiner will rape Falco thinking that he's Bort

Disgusting thing to joke about.

He didnt hate bort he just loved armong. Same reason erwong died. Anything to make armin look better/make him more important.

Post yfw Flocke is offscreened.

Shut up Berthold and open your ass

Yes, it wasn't just Bert, it was also Annie and Reiner. But symbolically it was Bert, it's his titan that appeared first and kickstarted the entire thing.

Not him but I think he would be killed on screen by offscreen turbo genki is more likely, if you ask me. Him or Sasha I think.
Look at her go.

Last panel needs to be a close up of Gabi's face

Does anyone other than Levi have swords on him? I think I saw a few other SL soldiers equipped with them, but I don't recall any named characters having them other than Levi.

Is he Paradis' only hope to kill the shifters?

yeah I meant more of those moments would be good

Problem is that when the SNK was revealed, just the fact that it was a sentinent titan power-up capable of being used against other titans was enough of a special ability.

Then came BRAZ with all of their unique abilities but a bit later Eren was revealed to have the ability to control all titans but then it turned out that Eren can't use the coordinate at will and that it came from an entirely different titan so right now the SNK seems like the shittiest one of the bunch.

Pretty sure Sasha had the old 3dmg on

That's a funny idea, I like it a lot. What do you think of this?

Would SnK have been better off if they let Eren actually die at Trost and have the story follow Armong and Mikasa

the attack titan is the jack-of-all-trades master-of-none titan, with a good average of both strength, size, and speed

I like to think of the attack titan as a weapons platform, like a blank slate that can be built upon.