Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KriRCtS4rs
strawpoll.me/15066061
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marry: Kimari
Fuck: Hinata
Kill: Yuzu could just die right now.

Is this the new Sora Yori thread?
Am I a giant fag if literally every episode has made me really emotional?

No, but you should take pride in that, it might be your last.

Same, had feels on every single episode.

Thanks for that boss!

I thought it was just me, holy shit this episode.. That second part was too powerful, and the ending, jesus christ. A had chills on this whole sequence.

>I had
Time to go to sleep.
One last thing, FLAWLESS episode direction.

>The expedition commander's monologue
>Shirase stepping up
>The paint on the bed
All of this was 10/10.

Fuck. I don't know if it was the excellent direction, the way she delivered these lines, the fantastic insert song that kicked in immediately after or if I'm just a faggot but I actually started crying here. I really want these characters to succeed and I haven't felt that way about a new show in a really long time. Seriously a 10/10 show from Madhouse, we have here.

also, once again, I'm getting that sinking feeling that something bad is going to happen by the end. Didn't feel too good about those wild rolling waves after the credits.

me on the left

I want to protect this smile.

I figured out what this character was inspired by.
youtube.com/watch?v=-KriRCtS4rs

strawpoll.me/15066061

Yumiko.

So who is the most and least illegal.

This.

As she doesnt attend highschool, Hinata is not part of the system and as such she doesnt count as ilegal. She would also not tell anyone.

Yuzu is the most illegal because of being the youngest and having a really protective and controlling mother who would fuck you up.

I'm liking Yuzuki more and more as episodes go by. I love how she seems to have a pathological hatred of secrets.

I'm not sure that's how laws work, user

Also if you have to announce "I'm cheerful and energetic" I feel like that indicates some deep-seated issues

I wanna go to antarctica

Rape, fuck, rape then kill, marry

[x] Hug Kimari
[x] Hug Yuzuki
[x] Hug Hinata
[x] Hug Shirase

I know that feeling, anons.

My parents put these things up in my room when I was really young. The nostalgia just opened me up to everything that came later in the episode. I haven't cried like that since the MiA finale. I remember a week before this show came out, a few people were saying this show would be AOTS, I thought it was a joke. Took one look and thought cute girls going to Antarctica was a sign they had finally run out of Ideas. Couldn't be more wrong. AOTS. Holy fuck.

Marry: Kimari
Fuck: Hinata
Kill: Yuzu
Buy penguin for: Shirase

God damn. So good.

Fuckin right man

>Marry: Yuzuki
>Fuck: Shirase
>Kill: OP

God I want her to sit on my face

I recall somebody noting that she seemingly went through an early emotional maturation. In the moment when she was telling Shirase not to stare at the floor, I thought this was obviously true.

>Befriend
>Tenderly cuddle
>Fuck
>Marry

So where is Antarcti-dad

Yeah me too, I had them all over my ceiling. I could probably say that those stars and a few old magazines I got when I was a kid fired the astronomy spark and made me become an amateur astronomer.

やらないか?

I didn't even know about the show until after the first episode had aired. Such a surprise.

I don't think anyone was expecting much out of this show before it aired, a lot of people just watched it because it was the first thing of the season to air.

Being a madhouse original was what tipped some people off.

Spell the sound she is making.

>PWAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Do all of her shirts have food on them?

All of them in that order

So, are they gonna make? Are they gonna make it to Antarctica? What if they don't? Can I cry if they don't make it?

I want to deposit my seed on that smile.

IT'S HAPPENING

I wanna say this was not Shirase's mom. It was someone else.

I find her very sexual.

LEAVE YUZU TO ME

One thing I think is worth mentioning about the show is that it has a very effective score. It's penchant for rousing, swelling moments is consistent, and in that way it reminds of Chihayafuru. The composer isn't the same, but I wonder if Ishizuka took some notes during her turn as an episode director.

No, I think that's about right. It's been a very emotional show. There's a grounding and believability to it that just makes all of the emotional beats land.

I didn't think about that. That's a good point. She's been a very consistent character.

Definitely not
Every episode of this anime is fucking brimming with energy and emotions that it's not impossible not to even notice that
And I love it

Kill, befriend, marry, fuck.

Milfs are yoris from the future.

Yes. Her shirts are like sponsor banners at sports arenas. She has to show off what went in to making her chest so PHAT.

>Marry and fuck
This dork

I only found out about this show a couple weeks back, hadn't seen any of the threads or the buzz. Picked it up because somebody said it was CGDCT show. It wasn't and I'm glad because I couldn't believe how good it was.

>shirase not in the same role as her mother
You really didn't catch that did you user? The reason people are uneasy around her is because she reminds them of her mother.

I like a good challenge. It's pretty worth it if I can get yuzu to step on my dick and look at me like garbage

It really does and the timing is so on point.

>Picked it up because somebody said it was CGDCT show. It wasn't and I'm glad
What did he mean by this?

This was the best episode for me.

I know, I know, and her way of talking reminds me of her too, but still, something about the captain comments and her attitude is very Kimari-like. And captain is actually a better Megu but whatever.

Marry Hinata.
Fuck Yuzu.
Kill none. I couldn't.

yeah that ending scene felt like it awoke something inside me
doing something big like that with others that have the same goal, knowing you're going on a journey and everyone else is just as excited, finally achieving something you've been wanting to do your whole life, fuck
my kokoro

It's definitely up there, but I dunno, Episode 2?

Episode 4, 6 are my favourite

>Picked it up because somebody said it was CGDCT show.
Indeed. I wonder how many are under that mistaken impression.

Also good choices.

Yeah, I don't know how that came about. From the first episode, things are already happening and there's a clear narrative.

What's CGDCT?

Sweet innocent newfriend.

Cute Girls Doing Cute Things

The insert song gets me every time. How is that still so effective?

Bravo Madhouse, Bravo

>Hinata not wearing a jacket

The absolute madwoman

these poor girls are so doomed

She doesn't need a jacket, she's genki and has a big heart.

So this episode pretty much confirmed that they are looking for aliens.

Marry and fuck Kimari

and she wonders why she has no friends

That's funny, I'd much rather make her into a single mother and skip town.

All the characters in this show are so shallow, I don't know how you guys enjoy this.

saved for the next images you never get a chance to post thread

Look at this fag and his shit taste.

I wonder who is behind this post

Yeah sorry for wanting complex characters in my anime.

>complex characters
>in anime

So is your mother, but your dad still fucked her.

The first 5 seconds or so are amazing. Reminds me a little bit of Sakura Quest ED1.

Mind to remind me what is the insert song?

>Reminds me a little bit of Sakura Quest ED1.
Ah, you're right.

It's the one that plays in this episode as the girls introduce themselves to the crew. It was also used in episode 1 and episode 3 (I think?)

Ah got it now, yeah it mostly plays during intense moments

Patrician taste

real relatable moments:
>I'm breaking up with you
>I'd like to take a shower
>Shirase speech on boat

What other "real" moments.

I'm not proud of myself.