Violet Overgarden

What is he planning? Why would Kyoani make him appear this early in the story?
Will he tell Violet that his brother is still alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

violet-evergarden.jp/world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that the guy who are supposed to be dead? Haven't seen about 2 episodes and the only character's name i remember is violet.

No that's the brother of Violet's major, the one that found her and gave her as a gift to his brother when he got promoted to major.

He'll tell her that Gilbert just doesn't want to see her fucking face or something. It'll likely break her.

In terms of the map, where have they been?
Also:
Episode 2: Commoners of the town
Episode 3: showed people affected by war
Episode 4: showed the villagers
Episode 5: the elite

Vioretto-chan,nice hair buns.

stop watching this anime, it's garbage

wtf,i hate this anime now,thx user

Did my best.

Thanks.
I'm guessing that big red country is who they were fighting against.

It's a bunch of countries but yes, those were the baddies.
The yellow countries around Drossel were also baddies, including Flugel. Hence the political marriage to unite the two on episode 5.

no problem

Hmm, never realized this show took place in Australia

That's Australia if you never opened a book, yeah.

>being a darling in your ass fag

Make me.

Probably this.

They update the map and info of locations after each episode

violet-evergarden.jp/world/

The Kingdom of Drossus and the Kingdom of Flugel are countries on both sides of the Temisu River, west of the continent. Drossel spreads across the great river across the great river, but a part of the north and the east strikes the flugel, the rest of the east is in contact with Genetrix and the south is in contact with the Anchel kingdom. For Droselle in a small country like Fulgel's half wrapped, Fluger is a forest where most of the vast land area is in contact with Drossel and Genetrix in the south, followed by the sea in the west.

Drossel, which is narrow in national land and sandwiched between the great powers, has joined hands with neighboring countries through marriage policy and has maintained the country with the protection of them. In addition, actively promoting art, decorating the city itself with a beautiful building, I came up with an image of a tourist city surrounded by many flowers, especially white flowers, a national flower. On the other hand, Flugel sells quality and health, and forestry which made use of vast forest resources was the main industry. Also, the Temasse Okawa between the two countries is a boundary line that traditionally separates the northern and southern parts of the continent. In the last great warfare, flugel became a passive northern alliance, and Drossel contributed to the reluctant southern coalition, There was no battle, but the border was sealed. Fortunately the war has not ended until the two countries but the war has ended, but the relationship between the two countries was extremely deteriorating for a while.

Endcard for episode 5 is the Maid, being in empty princess's room with bed pillows removed and Princess moved out with her husband to another capital. She always played hide and seek with her, but now she is nowhere to be found.

Sad.

But who cares about tiese politics if they have nothing to do with the story

>have nothing to do with the story
Said who?

Why should I care about the reason why Dickbutt Empire attacked the Kingdom of Flying Penis if it was supposed to be a character driven story (and failed anyway)

Is all over now.

Because the only one who fails is you in your projection of what it is about and supposed to be. Like half of the story deals with war. There is reason Takaaki Suzuki is involved (he also is author of the said episode too).

They give flavor to the setting, be thankful they don't put it directly in the anime and only use it as extra content for the people that actually enjoy it.

>expecting iron MAIDen to commit suicide
>no
It is probably not even the first generation she raises and princess is not the only member of royal family for her to take care of

Your shilling is intense and I am pretty sure you paid well but again, why should I care about these nonames.

Why don't you just fuck off if you are here exclusively for shitposting then?

Fun things are fun.

Autism is not fun, user. It is a disability. Just look at Violet.

"Voilet-chan."

"Yes, Gilbert-san?"

"I have something new for you here".

"What's that?"

"A weapon".

"Ah, I see".

"Don't say "ah", you soulless killing machine." Gilbert said with his beautiful eyebrows frowned.

"Forgive me, Master."

Violet looked ike a beaten puppy.

"However, I think it helps a lot if you take this axe, step on it and surf the battlefield from left to right. It called Witchcraft. Such a frightening name, like a demon. Or fallen angel."

Violet looked excited but confused.

"Helps me what?"

"To be more mobile on the battlefield."

Do you think Princess will be able to send her children to be educated by her old maid? That'd probably push her to suicide for real

Nice, now we already have fake novel excerpts posted. IRC is evolving.

How many generations can a human maid even realistically live to raise?

What a shit show. No character, no story, just cheesy nip nonsense. 3/10 wanted to die while watching

It depends? [Spoiler]I know a nana that's taken care of three generations, she's like 70 years old[/spoiler]

Consider the fact that princess got married at 14 and likely to give birth at 16 or so

i want to die everyday, and only anime stops me from that.

Why would she be in Enciel if she gets wounded in the middle of the continent? Why did they take her there?

What does the color code signify? Aparently drossel is its own country and so is Enciel? or are both under one kingdom or something?

Not sure.

The war was fought with North+East alliance vs west+South. North being industrial countries in need of resources, and South being supplier of food and resources.

East and West being countries that fought each other because of religious differences to capture center of the map.

Glorious Kyoani writing

>North being industrial countries in need of resources, and South being supplier of food and resources.
I didn't pay attention in history class, so I wouldn't know, but has this ever happened in the real world? Seems like a dumb reason to go to war on a scale as big as the one shown in Evergarden, both parties benefit from their current relation, and the invading forces would have to spend billions in violet currencies to stabilize all the countries they invaded, if you're so in need of their resources I guess you also need their workforce to get those resources, no? And if the north is the industrialized side, how did they lose?

This kinda makes no sense that Drossel is in tact when the war was present in the west.

>, both parties benefit from their current relation
North was dependant on South's resources. South spiked the prices using that advantage, resulting in shortages and economical issues at North. North said fuck it and just came down pillaging South. The East/West joined later over their religious conflict.

Wars always were fought for resources, and with end of Great War in VEG, they still continue in VEG setting on smaller scale - for oil reserves for example.

see Neither country really suffered from war. They were pressured into joining different alliances, but in the end it did not come to battles between them. At best they sent some of their troops to meat grinder at battle of Intense in the end, since alliances summoned pretty much everyone there.

>7 hours 40 replies

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

>16 IPs