Why does Kyoani never make good shows

Why does Kyoani never make good shows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHBaUSxWziY&t=7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many have you watched?

I fucking hate their male designs. They look like utter fags who can't live for a day without sucking a nice cock. Their male designs also look lazy as fuck with only change in just hair color. Fuck free, the fags in it look like there's some dissonance between their bodies and faces, they don't match at all.

Keep projecting buddy.
youtube.com/watch?v=tHBaUSxWziY&t=7s

I was specifically talking about their post hyouka era male designs where they started to look like full blown complete fags with laziest designs ever

They're literally Japanese high school students. How masculine do you want them to be?

Lucky Star literally saved anime what the fuck are you on about?!

double digit IQ thread

why does the 2003 show look better than every single other panel.

>They're literally Japanese high school students
So is this. Not an excuse.

Just because VEG is shit doesn't mean everything else they've done is, user.

Just as masculine as their bodies indicate. It looks weird when their faces don't match up with their bodies. Why do they always have to look like fags straight out of some yaoi manga? Even VEG male designs are like that

My guess is they were trying to keep the Gonzo style of art when they started adapting FMP.

Better then single digit IQ threads like violet evergarden.

Nagisa is cute at least.

I'm noticing a distinct lack of best show in that lineup, OP

Haruhi's on there though

Update.

Is tsurune supposed to be gay anime? Why are kyoani pleasing fujoshi audience this much? It's like they totally forgot the audience who used to support them in the past and now they are busy pandering to normalfags and fujoshi audience blinded by the lust to make more money

they gotta make anime, that would probably sell good, at least sometimes

nothing wrong with 2009

Is Kyoani losing fanbase on Sup Forums? I feel like it isn't as liked as a few years ago. The Kyoani defense force would completely derail a thread if someone talked bad about Kyoani back then.

There's just more people here now. Normalfags and retards flooded into the board once Naruto became allowed here. Now even after generals have been banned, there's practical shounenshit generals everywhere full of crossboarders and spics.

Saved my dick that's for sure

I miss dragon maid, it was nice

>5 fucking series between 2012-2013
jesus christ, I forgot about that.

jfc what the hell is with the horrific eyes in clannad

they're soulless orbs of unparalleled volume

Still waiting on that season 2 confirmation...a-any day now, r-right?

Yeah that's been the case since post hyouka. They changed a lot and completely abandoned making the kind of content that made them well liked in the first place. I'd been a long time fan of the studio but their post hyouka anime made me totally indifferent towards the studio. KAesuma takes a big blame for this. No serious writer unless they are a big fan of kyoani would send their novels to some small obscure label like KAesuma. That's why their LN adaptations sucks. the standards with which they judge the novels are fucking low because of all the trash they get. I still love the content put out by old kyoani

It might actually happen. Maid Dragon was massive success in China, and KyoAni was not just hired to adapt it - but was on top of production commity. So they are now selling it's merch and generally profited greatly from it. So S2 could happen as long there is sufficient source material.

>Tfw Full Metal Panic is getting a 4th season
They better not fuck this up

nichiflop was when the debacle started. Suddenly moeshit stopped selling +30k due brand name

What kind of a scum do you have to be to watch something like this.

>Xebec
Its is dead, Jim.

>high schooler
>looks 28
Not a valid argument.

Was there a reason they just decided that Lucky Star was to have shitty, lazy drawing and animation? Was it supposed to be parodying itself or something?

I enjoyed the content, but god damn is it hard to look at sometimes.

>full metal panic was 15 years ago
jesus christ

S2 will introduce worst dragon, though.

They cant, based Xebec is doing it.

lucky star was good though

I only like FMP TSR/Fumoffu, Haruhi and Chuuni S1. Lucky star has its moments too. Most of their other stuff is very well done for sure but I don't like the themes/stories/characters they do in them. I'm mostly pissed because from my perspective they are wasting animation and directing talent on stupid shit that I dislike

Implying fmp wasn't good. Kys

This guy gets it

Tamako love story is inferior to market. I prefer comfy community themes over cliche love story any time

I almost started arguing with you, but instead I will ask you to explain what you mean by "Trend Setter" and "Pleb Filter". The rest are just your opinions which I have no desire to change.

Because anime from that era just generally looked better

top row - settled women with stable sexua life
middle row - lolel cakes desperate for anyone to fuck them
bottom row - flesh consuming spider sluts

>spider sluts
What did he mean by this?

you don't actually believe early gonzo-tier digital animation looked better than any show airing in 2011 right?

>Kyoani used to make exclusively good stuff
>haven’t had a good one since 2007
Damn...

>Free
user, that's for fujos, so yeah, their faces are feminine and their bodies are masculine.
VEG isn't a show made for fujos, so even the twinkiest character like Benedict looks more masculine than all of Free's characters combined, excluding Sousuke maybe.