Precure

Fure Fure Sayaa!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xlg6JchSXIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How accurate is this and if Saaya looked it up with Hana what would they think of it?

It'd be mostly the same but without frogs.

I want to lick Minami's armpit.

If I gave a Mana kig a thousand dollars to help me fap while looking at Mana doujins would they do it?

Happy Valentines! Now eat your chocolate.

nani?

I liked Murder Regina a lot.

I want to sniff them all.

Oh, are we still Reginathread?

What do they smell like after a day of fighting?

Forever yes

Was pekorin the worst fairy?

It's the ugliest most irrelevant fairy, early on in kira it would even disappear at times. And they made that thing a "cure"

I'm not a big fan of the show but I'll take Bibs for being a cure than that mutt.

I want to die

Nothing will ever beat Candy and Porun/Lulun at the most annoying fairies

Me too dude

/ai/scum isn't welcome in this thread. Begone.

If you didn't like Candy you are objectively wrong.

Candy is the worst fairy in the series.

Not even close. Pekorin won that title.

I love Candy, I want to fuck her everyday.

I have to disagree. Not defending Cure Pekorin, it is just I would rather not mess with perfection by forcing Bibury to be a cure.

PekoLin is just ugly, Candy was annoying and way too relevant to the plot to be ignored.

No one's forcing her user but a lot of people wanted her to be one, and so did you.

This makes my head hurt.

Yume can stay, she is hugtan in the futur.

Which precure is your valentine.

>He thinks any of the cures would want to give us chocolate.

/pc/ is my valentine.

Joker with Rika is too deep for me.

I wish Minami was real, I wish she'd give me chocolate.

Oh it's valentine day, I guess I need to send myself some chocolate signed with my favourite Cure Name.

Peace deserves my love.

All I want for Valentine's is for cures to give non-friendship chocolate to each other.

I want to wear them all

These look stupid. Where's that one picture of all the heel designs. Was it ever updated?

OK I'm the other Sup Forumsnon that bench watched Happiness Charge and I'm here to give my thoughts. First of all as a whole the series was very enjoyable, couldn't put it down,the transformations were great and I never skipped them. As much as I liked Hime, Iona was best girl for me but I liked all of them really. As for the story...hmm it wasn't too bad but it had a lot of flaws and left a lot of things unresolved or got over them too quickly (like the blue kingdom's revival). Megumi's mom's illness was left just up in the air(if she takes medication she can live a normal life). It was a shame phantom was a fairy I really shipped him and YuuYuu. As for Megumi's crush on Blue I wasn't quite on board with it though I understood how that helped Megumi's character develop but sadly she never got together with Seiji which wasn't too bad imo.

Nice blog there friend.

You're such a retarded faggot. Leave this place.

No.

Fuck off.

Gonna start watching precure. Should I start with Heartcatch? I always heard it was best.

Fuck off

You first, fuck off.

I wish I was Peter Pan.
youtu.be/xlg6JchSXIg

She'll guide you the way

Fuck off.
We don't even let Strawberry here and she was not only longer in the franchise than Hugtan via Regina, but also was a part of more respectable /ai/ show.

We are all little girls here, so no Precure will ever give us chocolate.

I found HaCha to be better the second time I watched it. the only thing that annoyed me first time I watched was the Seiji, Blue, Megumi love triangle and it wasn't that bad.

but user, that's the only way to get chocolate from a precure

Why does every person that liked HaCha types like a retard?
Start with Futari wa, Splash Star, Yes 5 or/and the current season. Heartcatch is a solid show, but many overrate it specifically because it was the first and in some cases the only Precure they fully watched.

HaCha is a good series compared to Kira.

They should watch Heartcatch and Dokidoki to reverse the brain shrinkage.

I agree.

And Kira is a good series compared to Max Heart and Mahou. So?

>splash star

>max heart

Honoka and Nagisa are better characters than everyone in kira combined.

Mahou and Max Heart transcends HaCha and Kira.

Kira managed to be worse than maho. Truly a new achievement in precure.

>ask if people liked Kira^2 when it ended
>everyone sorta liked it at least
>now everyone hates it
I swear this happens every single year.

>I swear this happens every single year.

Maybe if you've only been here since maho.

>sadly she never got together with Seiji which wasn't too bad
Fuck I meant to say who wasn't too bad*. I didn't dislike him as a male MC. I mean he was great compared to the faggots we get these days.
I agree I didn't disliked the love the love triangle that much I just got annoyed that Seiji didn't get to be with Megumi in the end or at least to confess.
>Why does every person that liked HaCha types like a retard?
I'm sorry I was never an expert at expressing my opinions

As elements of DokiDoki completely satisfies, Kira is nothing more than a cock tease.

I actually like Kira but people just exaggerate. I mean the begging was great it got me hooked and I was really enjoying it but around mid-season some arcs were just meh while others still good like the Bibury and Lumiere stuff and some dragged for no reason(Grave). I guess many anons didn't enjoy the ending? I don't know it was OK but there was room for improvement.

>Dokidoki is good
>Splash Star is bad
What the fuck happened?
Nagisa is good, Honoka is good, even Hikari is good.
Max Heart is still manages to have less things to be excited about than Kira^2 somehow. And unlike Suite SoL doesn't work here.
No one liked Doki and HaCha since the third cour of either. GoPri wasn't really hated either.
Kira^2 was getting a lot of shit while it was airing too, unless you somehow missed the threads during the first half of it.

I might be misremembering things but wasn't it implyed at the end of HaCha that they basically became a couple?
It certainly wasn't just a tease like in Fresh.

What colouring book is this from?

Yes it was implied. In the end Seiji asked Megumi what she wants to do with the crystal ball and she responds that she wants to give it to someone precious to her and Seiji agrees and responds that he wants to do the same. And the last frame before the end showed their crystals touching each other.

>their crystals touching each other.
Silly user I I think you're confusing that for Megumi and Hime.

I know that Hime's crystal was blue but we never saw Seiji's so I assumed that that's what the writer implied with the previous scene and all. Well I could be wrong.

Tantric sex with YuuYuu.

OK I rewatched the scene. Here is Hime's crystal.

And here are the two connecting. The colour on this one seems a bit different a turquoise instead of the light blue. So I think they are different.

Kagayaku mirai wooooooooooooo
dkshmt

HMR!

Nah it's Hime's

Do you think she forced the costume on him?

>not getting into cosplay sex with your autistic gf

Shit, I never thought of Miyuki being into cosplay sex before. Why the fuck does it make sense?

I think there from a Smile Precure coloring book. I downloaded the picture along with a couple other pictures from a /pc/ thread years ago. Here are the others.

No. Only two mahohachafags and one cqcfag hated Kirakira, one of them admitted that he made multiple yt accounts just to spam hate Kirakira, a revenge for what /pc/ did during Maho and Hacha. Max heart, Hacha, and Maho are still the worst.

I still think it had it's good moments.