twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ichigo to suffer

Ichigo to cry

Ichigo to die

Ichigo to fall in love with me

continuing to be worse than aldnoah zero desu

Ichigo to kill herself

Ichigo getting a best haircut.

That double-faced cunt, Ichigo, getting her comeuppance.

We speak ENGLISH. If you want to post here, LEARN IT.

I aspect expectations.

are they gonna be daijoubu?

16x9 at least

At least half of them will die.

They all have brown hair so they will all die

aspect/expect
learn the difference

>his partner was killed because of 002
>do we even know his number?
i dont know about how much of his team is going to die, but that guy is going to fucking die

and then episode 7 will be the consequences of that and everything else that happened this episode, which will either be bad or worse depending on when hiro goes oni

>Battle starts
>crazy shit
>02 goes blood thirsty berserker battle oni mode
>Goro, thinking that 02 is trying to kill Hiro on their third ride, intervenes and tries to stop her
>02 impales Goro/Ichigo's mecha killing Goro and injuring Ichigo

>aspect

PV soon?

16:9

>mfw every red shirt couple loses a single member

More hardship.

Either
>002 is a total cunt, fucks over ichigo in the battle and lets goro die like the other plantations stamen partner, ichigo suffers eternally
Or
>fake out hiro death gives 002 a breakdown of tough gurl vetern shell, redeems her character, hiro gets horns, ichigo acceptance

Can a male pilot even die by himself? It seems like the girls are the ones who take battle damage. Unless they're with 02.

Final nail in coffin of the series.

This.

Hiro instead of dying to the new cells like the previous faggots his body will start to accept them and he will be reborn. Who knows maybe he'll start to grow a horn or two aswell.

I expect them to survive because they ended up paralized with fear, and the Klaxusaurs just ignored them afterward. Then they get demolished during the ensuing investigation.

cliffhanger with Hiroshima appearing to die after he gets out of the robot

Something something sad Ichigo.

I'm expecting hetbait.

This guy will get torn apart by a moho-class dino and while he does, 02 will mutter "just like your partner" on all comms. Then he will be forgotten, just like Naomi

here's your reply kid

>designs of background characters
>literal no names
They're all fucking dead so that Squad 13 has more of a reason to hate 02.

Yes:

Darling in the Franxx - Karling in the Franks?

/his/friend here.

I've got this particularly bizarre theory. Darling in the Franxx is based off of the story of Charlemagne and Desiderata, where Hiro is Charlemagne and Zero-Two is Desiderata:

> "Desiderata, or Ermengarda[1], was one of four daughters of Desiderius, king of the Lombards, and his queen, Ansa. She was married to Charlemagne, king of the Franks, in 770, probably to form a bond between the otherwise enemy states of Francia and Lombardy. The marriage was annulled in 771 and this hurt relations with Lombardy, presaging the war of 774. She had no known children and her ultimate fate is unknown."

The Lombards are the Klaxosaurus. Hiro is Charles before he becomes Charlemagne. He "marries" Zero-Two, a Lombard/Klaxosaur princess and eventually throws her away to invade Lombardy/conquer the Klaxosaurs, eventually becoming Holy Roman Emperor/God-Emperor of Mankind.

Furthermore, what we see here are the other three girls in the back of this image who look suspiciously like Zero-Two. They are the other "three daughters of Desiderius".

What we see is that Charlemagne had at least one illegitimate child, Pepin the Hunchback. This may be interpretated as insinuating that Hiro will engage in sexually unbecoming behaviour in the future, siring a bastard child, who, like Pepin will attempt to rebel against him.

Notice additionally, that the Capetians who succeed the Karlings, had a floral coat of arms - we see very clearly the floral symbolism in Strelitzia and Delphinium. Thus Hiro/Charlemagne's successors will also be floral and might have something to do with the fleurs-de-lis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepin_the_Hunchback

Thank you for reading my crackpot theory.

They will all survive and Hiro will give each and every one of them a cute name. Then they will all live happily ever after.

Why is this guy so persistent

>more experienced squad teamed up with newbies
>bland as fuck compared main cast
>only one of them has a VA
>placed on the front line
Only things deader than these fucks are actual corpses.

He’s someone from the cast that got a hold of the entire script, but the only way he can share it with us is by making it look like a copypasta.

They'll pull a Kamina and have 02 be the one who dies. Hiro will go oni and become Ichigos partner, next will be an arc about Ichigo trying to be more like 02.

suffer
Hiro Coma
all Visitors Team die

But this story is about Zero Two and hiro.

Why does anyone think anything is going to happen during episode 6? If anything its just going to be the build up to the twist so episode 7 will be the one to have everything. At the very MOST we'll get a tease at the end of 6

Will 02 at least give Darling the succ before the big battle because he's supposedly going to die?
>"Daaa~rrin, this is something even more special than a kiss."

Because the pacing and progression of each episode has been great. And lots is going to happen in Episode 6 given who's producing it.

They butchered the animation on episode 4 and poured all the resources into episode 6.

Even butchered was better than most series and god Tanaka's adjustments fixed the important scenes.

mfw everyday I'm more convinced Ichigo is the spider.

I agree, episode 6 will make or break the series. It's either the final nail in the coffin or it's gonna set it on the path to greatness.

Cool blog post title.

The 4koma says you're wrong and it's already been proven a good horoscope.

Her name is not Frank or Francine or Franx or something like that and his name is not "darling" which is good because it is a stupid name.

My girl 0ni is absolutely perfect

4koma isn't canon sadly

I never said it was. It's just the symbolism is so obvious even the joke manga got it right. Ichigo being the spider contradicts all the imagery in the show.

>aspect

Not the user that you're replying to, but 02 being the spider also contradicts all the symbolism about the Jian doesn't it?

>contradicts all the imagery in the show.
what imagery shows 002 as the spider?

Shat.

There's far more for Zero Two not being the spider than being one though. Her very first monologue and the continuous Jian and Flower motifs counteract it completely.

Guys, it's pretty simple. The spider doesn't represent what 02 is, but it represents what the squad thinks she is.

Nope, not happening, a huge aspect of the show is evolving character relationships. While bad shit can go down and impact said relationships, something of that magnitude would outright abort them.

The most 02 can do is severly injure someone from the main squad.

>02 being the spider also contradicts all the symbolism about the Jian doesn't it?
At this point Zero Two probably doesn't even know what a Jian is. Hiro's monologues in episodes 4 and 5 both point to the wings he has gotten being the reason he's going to die. I'm not sure he even thinks of her like that. Hiro originally considered the Jian to be pathetic. There's nothing that makes him feels like he's in danger if he stays there, the reason he didn't want to stay was because he felt useless and that he wasn't getting any action. He has no suspicions towards Papa and the rest.

The episode was all about Zero Two being perceived as dangerous. Ichigo has consistently failed to retain Hiro anywhere. There's no danger coming from her.

You have to disregard everything about Hiro's immediate situation and its immediacy to think the spider could refer to anything but Zero Two.

>what imagery shows 002 as the spider?
Literally anything to do with eating, which is even suggested in the OP. Her contantly embracing him and touching him. Her being a black widow. She's a femme fatale. Ichigo is basically his sister.

We know Goro gets some impressive character development, so he can't die at this point.

I can see something closer to the second version occuring, except I suspect that Hiro's transformation will drive a deeper wedge between Ichigo and 02, only I suspect- after 02's glowing horn act the previous night- Ichigo will become scared of Hiro as well.

I'm wondering if Mitsuru though will feel somehow vindicated by Hiro no longer being human.

Considering her monologue clearly came from when she was a child, I'm pretty sure she does know what a Jian is at this point. Hiro's viewpoint on the Jian doesn't matter. Hiro's development hinges on him finding the importance of life anyway but that's besides the point.

But I agree, since it was from the perception of the parasites and specifically Goro, she was indeed the Spider from that angle. It doesn't matter if Hiro knows she's just like them.

>some impressive character development
He learns to joke around, at least he won't become a Tenga AKA worst character in a show.

They're not going to spoil where his character goes and what happens to him though. None of the interviews from Umehara even indicated what's currently happening. Only how he couldn't connect with him till he started to joke around and then it clicked.

whatever happens, cool shit is gonna go down in ep. 6

>it's still not Thursday
>it's still not Saturday
Just fucking kill me...

002 is la viuda negra (a spider that kills her darling after having sex with him).

Confirmed.

>Considering her monologue clearly came from when she was a child
???

>I'm pretty sure she does know what a Jian is at this point.
She doesn't even know what rain is or the difference between a sea and a lake. How is she going to know about a bird from Chinese mythology?

What's more likely to be is that he's the one that tells her eventually and that story reminds her of him, which is why the first scene shows the points in her life where he most needed him and most had him.

>Hiro's viewpoint on the Jian doesn't matter. Hiro's development hinges on him finding the importance of life anyway but that's besides the point.
If we're going by the other OP, in which he's starting to realize the danger he's in, then it does matter.

Hiro is supposed to transition into thinking about something other than his singleminded desire to pilot. What he thinks about the symbol of relying on another is very important.

Literally literally 24hours -15 minutes for EP 6 PV.

Hiro dies but not quite.
Ichigo cries.
02 gets shit from everyone.
She goes to the lake and a weird grotesque shadow approaches her, she then starts laughing maniacally.
SEE YOU NEXT EPISODE (笑)

>"The Jian"
No it doesn't contradict the Jian. Because the episode is about Zero Two's duality. Aka she can be both at the same time. As much lovely and happy as cold and dangerous.

And he touches his chest right after he sees the spider.

I fucking dare them to make a cliffhanger.

Finally.

Did you not see the intro? it's clearly supposed to line up with what Hiro thinks in the present.
>She doesn't even know what rain is or the difference between a sea and a lake. How is she going to know about a bird from Chinese mythology?
One does not have anything to do with the other. She can easily have knowledge of it considering what she is obsessed with.
>If we're going by the other OP, in which he's starting to realize the danger he's in, then it does matter.
We're not going by the other OP. We don't have to.
>Hiro is supposed to transition into thinking about something other than his singleminded desire to pilot.
Hiro has already passed that stage though, yes he still wants to pilot but above all he wants to be there with Zero Two and confirmed as much. Him finding the importance of life and relying on Zero Two is a big part of his continuous character development.

Of all the shitty sequel/ova based on E7 why couldn't we get an Anemone spinoff ?

>cliffhanger
>Hiro is dead
>just Zorome and Miku doing stuff
>end of the episode
>Hiro wakes up in a lab with doctor

>cold and dangerous
Which doesn't apply since this is from Hiro's point of view.

Which doesn't say much about Zero Two.

>why couldn't we get an Anemone spinoff?
You should be really fucking grateful to them for forgetting about her considering how hard they fuck everything up.

Have you seen what the staff has done to E7? Just forget it.

>red shirts
>surviving

Not to say this looks like a huge spider bite, which she passes her long fingers over, like she did before piloting for the second time. And she's portrayed as demonic and promiscuous.

>Did you not see the intro?
Yes. There's no indication that her narration happens when she's a child. We see a scene that hasn't happened yet right in the middle of it.

>One does not have anything to do with the other. She can easily have knowledge of it considering what she is obsessed with.
What makes more sense, both of them coincidentially knowing, or him teaching her things like he's already doing? What makes more sense, a child soldier having the leisure time to read "old books" while she's passed around the frontlines like a weapon, or not?

>We're not going by the other OP.
Then what's the support for the spider being anything but Zero Two?

>Hiro has already passed that stage though, yes he still wants to pilot but above all he wants to be there with Zero Two and confirmed as much.
That doesn't make him not scared of dying. He's clearly in pain. He feels trapped even if he feels more free than ever. He's supposed to rein her in but for all he knows she's much more powerful than he is.

He's a human being, he can feel conflicted.

>in order to salvage such an unusual subject, hiro has been hybridized via whatever process created zerotsu
>the death was real in a sense
>4 episode arc where the other parasites don't know hiro is still alive

How long can darling last inside her?

It'd be more unexpected if they actually survived the next few episodes.

>implying shes not going to ride him until he impregnates her

If by 'soon' you mean 'tomorrow' then yeah

As long as he is not died

I need this.

I'm worried though when I think about how this is all based on conjecture. Like, what if instead of Oni Hiro we get some miserable cancer patient always in pain?