wait for it

k das it. dank.
NTRshitters BTFO again

Kek, guess she got her skills from her father

>YOU GOTTA COME BACK WITH ME NISHIKATA
>ITS YOUR CHILDREN!

I kind of figured it was an older Chi.

Her face looks the same here:
and of course, she always seems to make the same faces she adopted from her father, like here:

I should've known

nope just around 20 years in the future, like the first timeskip chapter was around 10 years in the future.

Finally a reverse version. Not bad from the artist/author 2 do that.

Now the shoe is on the other foot for the girl.

Now I want to see a training arc where mom teachers her how to win these battles.

To be fair it could as well be the result of that training.
The only person she wins against is dad and that never was a problem to begin with, and she probably never won against mom.

This was beautiful, at first I thought it was a dream sequence or even a flashback, but holy shit this is too fucking good.

Find a flaw.

Not Takagi

alpha as fuck

Considering that Takagi is basically Cocklust: The Character I'm not sure I would call not being her a flaw.

I am completely and utterly bored of this manga, and have been for months and months now. But for some reason I still read it, not right away though; the last chapters have been sitting in my backlog for ages.

she look a lot like takagi when she isn't in full retard mode

The color pages could go either way, but this first panel makes it clear that it's Chi.

I don't even know why i bother at this point

How about too fucking cute?

Strongly consider suicide.

Damn I thought it was a timeline where Nishikata was a chad a Takagi was a flustered mess.

My first though was a dream sequence, but as soon as I saw her face here I figured it was Chi, she looks just like her dad.

So she likes a guy who looks like her dad? Also why does somone else's kid looks like her dad?

Because they are Japanese

Might as well be. It's like a long line of destined Tom and Jerrys.

>So she likes a guy who looks like her dad?

Yes.

Would there be the second season?

So apparently the story behind the "karakai" chocolate Valentine's Day event that was in last thread is that Takagi's seiyuu personally teased whoever received the bars in character. Sounds pretty great.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfz_CY5Ij0Q

>"Chi's going to marry daddy!"
>lusts after another boy
That's why females can't be trusted

>Like to teasing like her mum
>Have no skill like father

Is he the son of that couple that shows up all the time? You know, the tall guy and the small girl who is always blushing.

How did Takagi end up becoming a housewife? She is very manipulative and intelligent. She should pursue a career in politics.

Pathetic. Too bad she didn't inherit her mother's genes. Female Nishikita is garbage.

He's Mina and Sanae's son

She has her father's facial expressions.

She has a conscious.

That was the original idea but the mangaka realized that a male student teasing a female student isn't cute at all and decided that it should be reversed.

That's not even the worst art.
Nishikata, whle still being teased, at least made something of himself to try and get back at her. Chi is in his same position, but doesn't seem to manage even that.

Nah, it can be cute, it's just this execution is bog-standard.

You can hardly call Chi and her boy "teasing". It' just some cookie cutter middle school romance.

I honestly can't even begin to explain to you why marrying your father isn't a good idea.

Thanks for the blog post.

She's a woman.

So when do they fuck?

CUTE!

>it's not NTR they said

Pls, let it be the main plot from now on

Chi is basically her in the body of Takagi

That's because you can't.

Her IQ

Hopefully we get more Chi teasing, it's really cute to see this in reverse, and new boy is adorable.

>serious looking boy on girl teasing
Into the trash it goes.

>fucking gen z fucking it up

>Takagi chapter without Takagi
For what purpose?

What's the appeal of this manga? Letting yourself be bullied by a girl is a nu-male fetish.

You don't have to self insert in every manga you read. You could just enjoy a couple of cute kids in a cute relationship.

It isn't bullying if you keep making a fool of yourself on your own.

BRAVO
NOLAN

Not pregnant with my child

But he doesn’t let himself

Takagi was the only reason I read. Literally WHO self inserted as Nishitty?

I knew it

youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U&t=0m7s

nishikata is a loser last name?

Will the boy's name be Takagi?

chap 74 is out?

yeah

She has been so seductive in this last chapter

She's a minor.

ill dump again i guess.

How would this be called if it got it's own series? She isn't skilled, and her name isn't Takagi.
So...Amateur/Rookie Teaser Nishikata-san?

Her eyebrows are too big.