Oroka na tenshi

Please support my manga user

dude just calm down, no one gives a fuck about your shitty manga

I give user, it's actually one of the few good high school comedy manga with no harem or drama bullshit.

Rude. I like this manga.

This is a good manga, no need to be rude user.

You need to start posting at chapter 10 so there's continuity. I'll translate it if you do so.

Not that guy, but he's right in the fact this is the 3rd fucking thread today this guy has posted begging for scanlations. This is not the correct way to go about it.

it was dropped?
damn

Lowest priority, scanlator is super busy an wants someone else to take over.

Somewhat. He wants someone else to take over, but he's not going to straight up drop it on the off chance no one else picks it up.

Based
Are you doing a daily thread?

May as well be, there were 3 posts today.

tfw no midget gf

No.

Ok

Whilst it would great if a different grouo took over it deosnt mean that you should make daily threads about it.

>dont make a thread about a manga

>Making daily threads about a manga with less than 20 chapters
Don't be retarded you stupid newfag.

OP made a similar thread yesterday. So fuck off.

>a manga needs more than X chapters otherwise its not allowed to talk about it

Not every single day, that much is obvious, how fucking new are you?

Way to conveniently dismiss the ‘daily thread’ part of the post. I like this manga too, but holy shit dude.

Maybe its so good that we want to talk about it everyday

This thread itself is a perfect example of why there's no reason to have daily threads about this, there's barely any posts in this thread at all which directly discuss anything in this manga. You are trying really fucking hard and all it is doing it giving this manga a bad name around here.

Stop being a faggot OP. Azuma Sawayoshi a decent ero-mangaka and I've read all of his doujin since a long time ago, a newfag like you that only begging for translation will only stain his name. Fuck off and go to another board if you want to request.

Okay, I will stop. I am sorry. I will post again once there is a new chapter.

>glasses lily
All of my yes

I look EXACTLY like this.

Are you also 150 cm tall?

Yes but I have a 20cm dick

Is this what peak performance looks like?

Why is this thread still up

Sniff