Manga Americans

Manga Americans

>mangareader
Christ.

is this a comedy manga? it reads like the inner thoughts of a massively insecure neet who's living out a fantasy to feel better about himself. how did it get published.

What's your preferred method of distribution, user?

It is half gag and half mystery which devolves into a battle manga, made by the same person who did Koro Sensei (the one about the alien teacher whose students are trying to kill him). It's called Majin Tantei Nōgami Neuro.

la creatura...

LMAO this is hilarious. What is this mango about?

Like Baki the grappler but slightly less rudiculous and with better art.

japanese corporations making business dealings by having affiliated fighters beat the shit out of each other

Top companies in Japan have underground fights using the best fighters they can get as representatives. Winner gets money, the stock of the other, or absorbs the company depending on the bet.

This is some impressive stuff. Almost mistook this for butthurt.

Martial arts fighters being used as pawns between mega corporations to acquire each others assets

Name is "Kengan Asura"

Monica was one of the best characters, too bad there were no doujins at all.

Dudley is pretty based for someone that look like a 2nd rate villain.

Good, don't lewd her.

>American anime male character
>it's a huge nigger or a blonde white guy

And this is the most popular arc of Ippo. Talk about Nips liking to eat shit.

is he... dare i say it... /ourguy/?

Then Takamura said the same shit after the fight and got boos.

Anybody have Guy Jean panels?

>america
>white

So far the only accurate one.

Hilarious

Man, I wish I had an emu egg for breakfast

Martial artist girl raped WITH BOOTS ON.

That sounds amazing and badass

Americans are the best.

Holy shit, they actually got this one right.

La creatura

El Goblino...

> the American stereotype is buff as fuck with a chiseled jawline and cocky as all hell

Damn I fucking love America

when are they gonna get with the times?

your typical american nowadays is a limp wristed blue-hair hipster who sips on shitty overpriced coffee

t. mutt

Dios mio...

I always thought Gate would be better if it didn't focus so strongly on the JSDF, and instead had a collection of soldiers from every major country. MAYBE a majority of Japanese soldiers because the gate itself opened in Japan.

It would have been cool to see them try different approaches to diplomacy with each nation's stereotypes working and hindering them in unique ways. American soldiers could have contrasted nicely with the Japanese soldiers.

Hell, maybe even go so far as to have the various races prefer dealing with different people on the "Earth" military because of this. Like the elves prefer negotiating with the Japanese, the dog-people like the Americans, etc. etc.

But no, it was all about "GLORIOUS JAPANESE COMPASSION AND TACTICS."

This is ES21 right?

Rory is the only good thing about Gate. All scenes should feature Rory.

>Abloo bloo bloo why aren't there any Amurikkkans for me to glorify
I love these posts about Gate. Always so transparent.

There's so many moronic points in this post that just thinking of a reply to showcase how stupid you are is making me tired.

it is a comedy manga, and that character got fairly popular due to his ridiculousness

You need to get out of San Fran sometimes.

Please don't tell me he gets shot or humiliated in the next page.

Yup, one of the early arcs when they play a school from the US.