Sylphynford Tachibana appreciation thread

Sylphynford Tachibana appreciation thread.

Even if you hate Umaru and the show, Sylphin is a great character. She's the most wholesome rival character ever created.

So even if you hate the show and find Umaru a brat, still at least give Syphin a chance.

>introduced as annoying meme character
>ends up being the best character of the show

How the fuck did she do it?

When the bar is set so low, it is unavoidable.

I like Tachibana Sylphinford because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Tachibana Sylphinford also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Tachibana Sylphinford is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love Sylphinford and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Jumpu and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

I support your thread, OP.

Sylphin and Ebina are the only reason I watched that show. I prefer Sylphie by a large margin, though.
She's so precious and innocent. Her rivalry is friendly and only in the spirit of having fun.
Reminds me of Satanya. They're both so cute, innocent and genuinely good characters.

Fucking this, Umaru is garbage, Desu wa and Ebin are the only redeeming points on that show

Hey there! You can't say that

Why so sad man

literally me

I pretty much watched this series exclusively because of her.

>I pretty much watched this series exclusively because of her.
Shared sentiment.

>TSF
I just can't look at that abbreviation innocently anymore.

Now THIS is how you make a decent thread. Have a bump and post more TSF.

TSF on teh internet!

Occasional bullyfag here never had a problem with the show, just the character and most of her fans and how pointless most of the threads are. This thread’s actually alright so far. I bet the show would be 100% better if
>Umaru doesn’t become an autistic rat when wearing the hoodie, and stays in human form
>More TSF

I only watched season one and TSF is clearly best girl. If made any cute faces in season 2 I would really appreciate if you posted them.

>>Umaru doesn’t become an autistic rat when wearing the hoodie, and stays in human form
Towards the end of season 1 she barely does this anymore, like once or twice an episode

>filename

Keep this shit out of the TSF thread, you cunts

Ratposting is a mistake