Gal Gohan

What are your thoughts on Sup Forumslcohol?

There are plenty more fun drugs to spend time on. A bottle or two of beer or some wine for social occasions is all I take.

I wish he would act like an actual drunk person in this scene and not someone that just got his wisdoms removed.

The sight and thought of my cute gyaru student pouring me booze and getting me drunk to tease out my innermost desires fills me with warmth

One of these days she's going to straight up rape him.

>I'll count you down
>counts up

Airhead.

She's a retard who's misunderstood her principal about servicing the teachers if she didn't want to flunk out.

I haven’t drunk alcohol in like 3 years now since I had a 3 day hangover after a friend’s party
It’s bretty good

That a euphemism or is this a translation thing?

I want to marry a gyaru and tell her she's a lovely wife.

....if she doesn't graduate as Yabecchi's wife she's going to have a very hard life ahead of her

Does Sensei's sister want him locked up?

I reach the point where I get sick before I reach the point where I'm intoxicated enough for it to make a difference. Shit drug.

nips are genetically weak to liquor

She just wants him to be happy. No one's going to jail if no one tells the police.

She's pretty desperate

The only reason she invited Miku over was to meet and evaluate her brother's possible future wife, and Miku passed with flying colors
So yes now she has a new powerful ally in seducing the teacher

Depends on the alcohol.

Is Yabecchi alpha?

he's very reliable and hardworking at least

This is going to end as a three gyaru and one fukukaichou harem...

she'll finally get laid...

that nose is off center...

Japanese beer is SHIT

I like Ooishi, I wish we'd get to see her a bit more often.

yeah... it kinda is... garunteed hang overs...

in the spring term maybe they'll get new members?

Doubt it would be her though, she already has a bf IIRC