Darling in the Guilty Crown

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCg-tHWHFV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even Shoe had more balls than Darling.

Inori was also more loyal than the oni girl who's obviously gonna kill the MC by the end of the series

>Inori was also more loyal than the oni girl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She didn't have feelings for Shoe yet during that part, though

Why has no one done the oni horn edit on yuno yet?

>all these edits
>no post of the ultimate one yet

I bring you perfection.

because no one remembers a forgettable show like mirai nikki

When the show starts being compared with guilty crown you know it has truly fucked up.

Shoe literally became Hitler. Of course he had huge balls.

DARLING

She had feelings already, she was the most confused at that time and didn't know how to cope with the new emotions.

That scene is a big meme since it was a misunderstanding - all she was doing was blood transfusion to slow down Gai's crystal cancer.

If he had huge balls, why didn't he fuck the cripple girl then?

This is the shitposting quarantine zone I take it.

To be fair he made a move on Hare.

>horns
Is this the sign of a girl that gets cucked?

what a shitty heroine. im glad she's death
should just take the MC with her anyway..instead of leaving MC criple..what a bitch

Reminder Guilty Crown was objectively shit and if you disagree you're retarded and probably new

She isn't dead but ok.

Guilty Crown was too smart for you, user

Oh, right, I forgot about that detail.

I enjoyed Guilty Crown unironically.

Why was Shu even bothering with Inori when the best girl the whole time was clearly Ayase?

>My feelings will never reach shoe

Because he has shit taste in girls, like most MCs.

Like I said, retarded and probably new.
Show peaked ep4 and boy was it a long way down.

Oi stop that.

I thought it peaked in the episode where Shu kills his friend's little brother, then it started to go downhill in the next couple of episodes and fell flat in its face after Hare's death.

Why was it called Guilty Crown again? For the hitler thing?

I think it's because his ability was called "power of the king", and he had to use his friends as objects to fight.

to really drive home the code geass connection

really

I was there for all the threads while it was airing, and it was a fucking blast.

Why was Shu even bothering with Inori when the best girl the whole time was clearly Hare?

DAAARLING

Did Trigger really rip off of Sonic?

nah even the people just there for the trainwreck lost interest by second cour because it was just so shit
by the time VVV aired this crap was already forgotten

guilty crown was very well-received in japan. it's currently ranked 69th best of all time on anikore and the music album topped at 7th on oricon. Sup Forums hates it but they're usually triggered by the most retarded aspects and them having shit taste is nothing new.

GC is better remembered than VVV even now. VVV was the almost the GC 2.0 people always wanted, the lackluster second cour ruined it.

obviously the soundtrack was great but that doesnt save a shit show
and I dont think stuff like introducing a secret, never previously mentioned villain in the last episode who we're supposed to then care about is illegitimate criticism

confirmed for triggered and shit taste

shu on head retarded

u mad? yea u mad kek

Something along she's with him inside or some shit like that

fukken saved

Then how come it doesn't have a S2 or sequel movie

The japanese are a sick society so their taste will always be shit.

it had a prequel ova and vn but those turned out to be utter shit (ranked 3101th).

youtube.com/watch?v=jCg-tHWHFV0

no matter how shitty and sick they are, Sup Forums as an imitation board can only be worse

no?
imitations can surpass the original

k

Not him but the story didn't leave any room for a sequel.

The VN is legitimately good, I wish they adapted it into a two cour anime.

as if that ever stopped anyone

Valvrave was just Walmart Guilty Crown, mate

what does that even mean

It's Guilty Crown except the first thing you see is a retarded person.

Weren't they both reworked versions of Code Geass?

There is one. It's called Kabaneri.

GC is a copy so shameless it's comical
VVV didnt have that much in common with CG compared to any other supernatural + mecha series

>This is what hacking looks like

It's hacking in 2039. Keep up with the times, grandpa.

Nice shitpost thread.

They're both just walmart Code Geass.

SO EVERYTHING THAT MAKES ME WHORE

>lost interest by second cour because it was just so shit
Threads were reaching bump limit in minutes when the nazis arc aired. What the fuck are you talking about?

was first cour

Guilty Crown started to grow on me when I took time to rewatch it.

Nazis started around episode 16 or 17, the whole school arc was in 2nd season, the entire reason they got stuck in there resulted from the first cour finale.

Threads slowed down till like episode 10 or 11 when more fucked up 'lol end of the world is coming' shit appeared instead of kinda boring terrorist missions with magic power MC. Then nazis made the show more popular than ever before.

Valvrave dropped the balls hard in S2.

INA KIMI NI SASSY GAY YOOOOOOOOOU

not as hard as GC
at least it still had a cohesive story and something resembling closure

>cohesive story and something resembling closure

Nice delusions.

>not as hard as GC
GC's secound cour was much better, or at least way more entertaining. VVV's was just a mess.

Zombie Gai was dumber than anything VVV did.

>actually decent episode DROPPED
>rabbit dies FUCKING DROPPED FUCKING SODA FUCK
These always get me.

GC 2nd season was such a ride. I mean, it's hard-pressed to find a more crazy plot point than the world ended because one boy refused to have sex with his sister.

>be Mana
>get posessed by the space cancer virus and starts to do evil shit against your will
>cry for help to your big brother
>he backs away and calls you a monster
>years later you meet him again
>he doesn't give a shit and just wants his waifu's body that you're posessing back
Being Mana is suffering.

I honestly felt bad for Mana, since she was Shu's sister and portrayed as a victim in all this virus stuff, I expected Shu to at least try to save her

I guess she was beyond saving at that point. Kinda like in Star Wars Revenge of the Sith when Obi-Wan fought Anakin and he didn't try all that much to talk him into coming back to the light side, he knew it wouldn't work because Anakin was already in too deep.

>hey Shu I kinda fucking killed your girlfriend's soul and memory and took over her body, let's fuck to destroy the world and replace the human race with the spawn of unknown kind
Don't expect "nee-chan daisuki" any time soon after that.