Dragon Ball Super

Esto es el fin, Jiren.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XlB8msy_uko
youtube.com/watch?v=pc3d2uQXoQM
youtube.com/watch?v=HZBw7pPKvzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SSJ4 Gohan, #1 benchwarmer U7

what if the villain who killed jiren's family and friends was a future version of jiren himself to ensure that he will become the strongest in order to safe his universe in the future?

I remember seeing this picture over 15 years ago. Man, time flies.

yea back in middle school when some of my friends still thought dragon ball AF was a real thing, good old days

whoops, bigger version here

A similar idea was done with Pa Kent the day Superman couldn't save him from dying of a heartattack.

>FATHER HELP ME

why Gohan is canonically espaƱol?

Time sure does fly, huh?

This was supposed to be Goku SS5! Boys, time flies

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this Dragon Ball Heroes thing? Its trading cards but also a video game or something?

>series about to end
>time to finally, FINALLY give the bad guy some tiny shred of personality and backstory
>big drama about his family and friends all getting killed
>all delivered by a fucking clown

the clown is a good guy though
>hurr durr he killed jiren's parents
he seemed sad when narrating. I know clowns are supposed to be tricksters but neither his manga nor his anime self gave away such an impression

Not to mention his backstory is generic and cliche as all fuck.

that would be time travel kino

>strength is justice
>Toppo abandons justice to get stronger

It's time

B-Bakana! I thought you were dead, mi hermano!

Say what you want about super but it has the best soundtrack out of any DB iteration
Tons of good songs

youtube.com/watch?v=XlB8msy_uko

It's over kakarot!

Heroes is an arcade game made by Dimps that is controlled by using cards on a touch screen, and you can use up to 7 characters on your team. There are thousands of playable characters and forms from the franchise (DB, DBZ, GT, Super, Movies, Online, Xenoverse, Fusions, etc...), each with their own stats, skills and attacks. Some even do team attacks when paired up with other characters. The game's been going on since 2010 and still uses the Budokai 3 engine, though it has been updated constantly since then.

There's also a story going on, about the Time Patrol fighting the Demon God Time Breakers and their Demon Realm Army, and with the upcoming Universe Mission 1, it seems that Future Trunks got sent to planet prison and DBS Goku is fighting Time Patrol Goku. Also, Fu (Towa and Mira's kid) is gonna get involved too.

Here's a gameplay trailer of the latest update to help you visualize:

youtube.com/watch?v=pc3d2uQXoQM

And the trailer to the next update:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZBw7pPKvzc

I still can't believe that the guy behind AF fanfic is the chosen successor of Toriyama.

Thank you. Seems interesting although arcade games are completely foreign now to burgers like me . Ive never even heard of an arcade game with cards.