Cardcaptor Sakura

>Valentine's Day
>no CCS thread on the board

ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YjmrSuO6nI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LITERALLY THE BEST COUPLE IN ALL OF ANIME

I agree. Apparently CLAMP had a valentine dinner with both Sakura and Syaoran's va, I wonder what they talked about...

bump

>hetshit

Love at first sight

>Hating shoujo on Sup Forums

>ywn experience this

Sakura's second movie confession>Syaoran's "me too, Sakura">Sakura's confession from the ova/manga>Syaoran's confession in the manga/ova>Syaoran's confession in the anime

They are all good obviously but in the anime it was too abrupt and they cut it off before jumping to the next day.

I still don't like the ending of the anime because they wanted to wrap everything in the movie

>/u/ is still mad
Even fujos recognize them as the ultimate ship.

It's not that I disliked it cause I didn't at all but it clearly was underwhelming cause of the movie as you said, but episode 70 does have a few good scenes, I like the one on the bridge. I liked that bit where they tell each other all the things they lack and the other has.

That's because fujos have their own premade ship and view the toy ship as an extension of their own ship.

Not really, they were on top of the charts in a fujo magazine (no Touya and Yukito either, Kero and Yue were voted after)

A cute.

CLAMP will never allow it

>looks cute
>is actually a diva bitch guardian

Dark Akiho is coming soon

>dubbed by a black woman

It can only be a kiss on a (blind) eye

>>ywn experience this

DELET

I love Yue!

Translation fuckup or did he call her Sakura on jap too

I think it was a fuck up, he doesn't call her Sakura until the Earthy card in the manga, in the anime it takes a lot longer.

They fucked up big time in this scene though, probably because they adapted it directly from the manga.

There is no couple in anime/manga more pure and wholesome than this.

I wish CLAMP would only make mahou shoujo manga. I love CCS and Rayearth, but I can't get into their other shit at all.

holic is pretty based if you ignore TRC bullshit

I've liked pretty much everything I've read by them. Kobato was the last one I read other than World Chronicle. I hope after Clear Card they do something that isn't just a continuation of an existing series.

IIRC that scene scene happens after episode 57 when she starts calling him Syaoran though, unless you mean something else.

This happens later in the same episode

Maaya Sakamoto's voice is the miracle of the universe.

>KAZE TTE

>TORI TTE

>WATASHI YORI JIYUU KANA?

Maybe Tomoyo held off on commenting the first time it happened because she just enjoys teasing Syaoran.

I hope they won't change CLEAR after 12 episodes

They will.

But you shouldn't be worried, because the thing about Cardcaptor Sakura is that the music/song department is always unbeatable. Both the original anime and Clear Card.

I really hope we get insert songs like Hitorijime and Ki ni Naru Aitsu in Clear Card.

so much this

i fucking loved Hitorijime, god.

>Ki ni Naru Aitsu
When will your other otps youtube.com/watch?v=2YjmrSuO6nI

She would have made some kind of face reaction after hearing his name, so production fuck up.

He had a really hard time.

Reminder

Bless Yamazaki

Based Yamazaki

Nice touch, now give us back tsun Syaoran, CLAMP

>mfw they like bland shounen hero TRC Syaoran better than cute tsundere CCS Syaoran
What's wrong with them?

Kobato is a throwback to the magical girls Clamp watched on highschool like Minky Momo.

but those are tsubasas and that is trans dimensional incest user

He never left.

2 years of manga and no signs of him.

Wasnt expecting this shit from r3, suzaku is basically cucking euphy's ghost.

Chapter 20 delivers a bit on that front, but otherwise I agree

It took her almost 2 years to notice she was writting the wrong character.

>messy brown hair
>green eyes
Suzaku is literally their son

Then Seiya is the grampa considering Clamp started doing SS doujins

I think the anime production is probably steering her again on the right path.

Why is she the one giving thing in her birthday? Don't tell me people think CCS Syaoran birthday is also April 1st

> Happy valentine's day from Good Smile
> new Sakura and Syaoran figures or nendorois SOON
wtf i love good smile now

I don't remember the whole corporate thing they made up for her birthday but I think she was giving him valentines chocolates

No please, there are already enough CLAMP characters born on april 1st.

Why is he giving that look to CCS Sakura?

She's cuter than his Sakura

Nendos are Funko Pops for ironic weebs.

When I was reading the chapter, I didn't know that Sakura knew that person was her great-grandfather, since Sonomi was the one who delivered the presents in both series.

She has properly met him in the timeskip, some people speculate we will get a flashback in the next chapter.

Try Gate 7 maybe?

>some people speculate we will get a flashback in the next chapter.
I really hope so, or maybe they will just show Sakura telling Syaoran how she met and recognized him

Reminder it took him 3 years but he finally got them.

I can't believe I'm considering buying Nendoes. The nostalgia effect is strong with this series.

>Implying homoshit will ever be true, complete love
Stay salty homo

>Mom, I got them

Excellent my Syaoran son, now for the next step of our master plan. You need to travel to a parallel world and meet a princess there

C U T E
U
T
E

I just saw a theory yesterday that the bears (which are named Sakura and Syaoran) are either the clone ones or the Tsubasa ones

I think it was something like the bears are the bodies for the feathers of the clones

based in?

Just crazy theorizing. The bears are important since they took the effort to fit them into the anime. And their names are Sakura and Syaoran.

>The bears are important since they took the effort to fit them into the anime
Yeah but that's because at least the bear Syaoran made was in the original as well and Sakura's bear has probably something to do with the cards going clear

They are named that way because of pic related. You could argue that Syaoran and Eriol did something to Sakura's bear but that's all. It will be really retarded if CLAMP pulled something from TRC.

What happened to the teddy bear for Yukito?

She repaired and kept it.

The real crime of the Clear Card anime is not making his eyebrows thicker and darker.

Yeah but in clear card she must've put it away because she only has Syaoran's bear and then the pink winged one in her room.

Maybe she gave it to him at last

Sakura is evil

t. Toya

>turned Kero into a smartphone accessory
Yes she is

Kero likes being complimented though. He should like being a phone accessory.

Well he is a plush toy after all

Sakura is also a kaiju.