Watamote manga ending

tbs.co.jp/anime/watamote/

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda ended its manga serialization yesterday with the last chapter in the 2018 March edition of Bessatsu Friend. The manga was about a fujoshi who suddenly becomes attractive and popular after losing weight from the shock of one of her favorite BL characters dying.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/10xkGMMuce5sY7_4MevOZOtIsqGlTkY3-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was best boy senpai who won right?

I do recall the were dating when I last red the manga.

SEXSCENE

SEXSCENE KEK

drive.google.com/drive/folders/10xkGMMuce5sY7_4MevOZOtIsqGlTkY3-

THIS IS REAL WATAMOTE

>Shion won
kek

It's like they crammed every possible ending trope into this last chapter.

Well, it's decent enough.

NOT MUH WATAMOTE

You almost give me an heart attack there user

It's about the same, really. The kind of weird female lead is seen for who she really is by a harem she amassed by accident.

Is their any chance the lesbian wins.

She's single and stuck with Igarashi for her manga.

I'm surprised that with all the cliches in this finale rhe manga wasn't explicitly called "Watashi ga Motete Dosunda".

so she gets fat again and marries senpai?

Well it was shit anyway.

POST THE SEX

Fuck, I was scared Nico's hand injury was worse than we thought, but it's some fakeass watamote shoujo shit. Fuck off, OP.

Best boy should have won.

>Nana and Shino pretty much become homos.

I'm fine with this.

Best boy did win.

DAILY REMINDER SHE IS USED GOOD NOW

Tbqh that was the peak of the manga, after that arc the series became downhill and it turned out pretty boring.

That's worst boy.

Plebs.

what the fuck

I mean, the other Watamote probably isn't that far from the end. Tomoko only has like a semester and a half of classes left of HS.

For a moment I thought it was the other Watamote (with Tomoko) which was ending.

Not really. They can get years of storylines from that semester (the Kyoto trip arc was an in-universe short trip that took six months of real time).

Senpai was one of the most boring cases of Gary Stuism I've seen in a while, That perfect, calm and collected bishonen with no apparent flaws, charmingly absent-minded, and wow such a dark trauma from his childhood to awaken my motherly instinct to protect him. I didn't read the manga, just watched the show and all the fun was gone by the time it was evident this was a self insert fujo fantasy.

She only gets fat for the baby. She's thin for the rest of her life.

post more surprise sex

>That promise of being together 4ever
>SEXSCENE
>Serinuma marries senpai
>Serinuma pregnant
>Bonus of Nana and Kouhai living together

Nice.

That's literally all it was though. Did you not miss the part where she shaves down most of her physical imperfections after her BL husbando dies?

>Yashiro makes her choose between boytoy or fujoisms
>fucked and impregnated by Yashiro's best friend
>names her kid after her husbando
>makes anime merch on the side
gets her cake and eats it too. She's pretty much living the fujo dream.

NiggerfaggotjamalcocksuckingbitchOP dont ever call this shit watamote

But that's the official abbreviation.

Fuck Serinuma and senpai, these two homos are the ones I'm happy for.

He was the only one who liked her when she was fat from the get go because he actually got to know her. Thus he deserved to win.

>deserved
i don't like that word

The rest obviously didn't, even the blatant main boy for over half the manga, so deserve is the key word here.

Girls find it boring. They want to impress the asshole who make fun of them

How does that change the fact that he's a bland, artificial Gary Stu?

They all are and that's the point?
You have these incredibly generic perfect boy archetypes in different flavours each almost as bad as the rest.
The differene is that normally the guy who was going to win was Igarashi.

Best boys.

>Best boy won
This is great.

Then you haven't been re ading much shoujo. A good majority of them have a comparatively confident boy who treats her well as her main love interest. It's not always a one sided competition.

He won the superior reverse trap.

The fake watamote die and Real watamote sell out everywhere online.

It's not a good majority, you have to dig down a mountain of snarky assholes who like to discipline their waifus with their strong hands. Hey, that's cool; it's not like guys are any better with their romantic fantasies.

Nanashima and Shinomiya are far from generic and perfect. Both of them got their arc to show their flaws and how they struggled to overcome them, while all senpai did was stand there and be perfect.

I don't think marrying a disgusting fujoshi counts as winning, but to each their own.

most harem MCs don't deserve anything except the worst contender.

>watamote sell out everywhere online
That sounds like bullshit; Japan doesn't particularly care about Tomoko & co.

You mean Yuri and friends with Tomoko Too, I Guess

But at least it's not getting axed.

Nana a best.

Senpai was a literal doormat for MC, it's disgusting how he was apparently the most popular of the four. Mean bad boys are a dumb trope too but iirc only Nana was like that.

>most popular thread at futaba
>vol 12 soldout just pre-order alone

Yeah sure dude nips dont care about tomoko

I wanted senpai or the tomboy to win, so I'm ok with this.

>wrong watamote
I got baited.

When will Japan stop making ugly fat faces like that and the fat chicks from Keijo and more like this?

But fat people ARE ugly. Only a thick layer of make up and contouring can make them looks somewhat presentable.

I wish Nana was my gay boyfriend.

Shinomiya, please.

This. It's ironic how in a manga about superficiality the MC end up choosing the perfect boy who liked her from the start instead of valuing the efforts of the other suitors who changed their mind about her and realized how mistaken they were for judging her for being fat, special mention to Igarashi. And the sudden change of main boy in the middle of the manga was very dumb and could have done better without being too abrupt and forced. The manga was shit but it was a funny shit, after the childhood friend arc, it wasn't funny anymore and all the focus went to the blandest character of the cast.

This anime was good but everything runs its course. Just glad the other 'Watamote' isn't ending.