Do you prefer your yuri shows with sweet and tender loving or that one dyke takes the other by storm?

Do you prefer your yuri shows with sweet and tender loving or that one dyke takes the other by storm?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like... BOTH.

Shows where the roles reverse and the shy girl takes the lead.

This, but I do like seeing an experienced girl popping another's lesbo cherry, and the girl being all the more attached to her experienced lover for it with her in turn generally being quite a hardass but slowly melting at her cute virginal girlfriend slipping into the throes of passion.

Like in every relationship, even hetero ones, I like it when one side is playful and cute and the other is serious and tsundere. It's the ultimate pairing that transcends gender.

>Yuri Dork vs Alpha Dyke

>serious and tsundere

double tsundere is the best,

>that one dyke takes the other by storm
This one.

Isn't there an entire board that talks about yuri on Sup Forums?

Left girl looks amazing in that suit.

Amazing how Shizuma could enrapture Nagisa with her lustful eyes so much.

I prefer when they're actual lesbians and not just retards staring at each other

The one dyke that takes the other by storm followed by sweet and tender loving.
Also that red chick looks fantastic in a suit.

Latter but with homewrecking and pushing the poor girl into a dangerous self destructive path of prostitution and drugs.

yuri ntr

At this point I'll take anything

Was the girl just a two timing turbo slut?

Both are good, but I like it more when repression and denial are actually things on the table and that usually lends better to the latter.

I don't really watch yuri

I agree with this guy. The denial is great.

What do you mean by repression and denial?

Delete this.

I-It's not right. Girls can't love girls! But then, what is this feeling...?

Oh yeah, this is great

Yurity > All

I like romance with consent and little drama...
And also some doubt about being straight or a carpet muncher

It's a good one.

boards.Sup Forums.org/a/thread/168476670/#p168477545
Give me one reason why yurifags shouldn't be forcibly confined to /u/.

Maybe my taste is shit, but it comes to weird romance and forced drama I like stuff like Scum's Wish. I like series that cover many themes for everyone (Hetero, Bi ,Lesbians, Gays, etc.)

>can't even cross-link properly
>probably some fujo more than anything

Because Sup Forums isn't your safe space

The only correct answer

Something like what these two have going on. Ange is cool and suave but she has a dorky vulnerable side. Princess is more feminine and physically weak but she's smart and has Ange whipped. Ange still tops though.

Why did everyone hate Shizuma anyway?

Tamaofags.

I want a good romance without any males, the yuri age cannot truly begin until they stop putting that garbage in for drama.

Yurifags are not welcome on Sup Forums if they can't keep themselves from chimping out at the thought of a heterosexual romance. You post here by permission, not by right.

You forgot your image.

I like both hetero relationships and yuri as long as theres good chemistry and actual love going on.
I'm sure there are others like me.

Okay but hetero doesn't belong in yuri faggot, do you see hetero relationships in yaoi?

Maybe lurk a few more years until you learn how to cross-link.

Horizon had both.

SEASON 3 FUCKING WHEN SUNRISE? FUCK YOU

Sweet and tender just like my food

Any idiot knows how to crosslink, faggot. I was planning on using the feedback form to complain about janitors not deleting yurifag shitposts, and I already had the URL CTRL-F'd.

>CTRL-F
You okay there, bud?
Have some yuri and calm down a bit.

>Can't cross-link
>Speaking for a whole a board
>I-I'm not a newfag!

>Sup Forums the land of the purest form of love
>fucking ultimate newfag phoneposter think he can shit out some new rules or something
My fucking sides

Based Kawakami

>Sup Forums the land of the purest form of love
>Does not know that a long time ago Sup Forums was filled with lolicons

Oh yeah tell me more /u/ crossposter-kun

>lolis can't love other lolis
You sure showed me, you farce.

It's fine as long as the girls like each other and it's not just shitty kissing with some drama like Shitris

>CTRL-F

Reminder that Haruka gets a boyfriend at the end.

both are great but prefer the first one, any manga/anime where dyke takes the other one by storm then turns into tender loving?
also younger girl being bigger and taller taking the lead a best
needs more girls in suits and wedding dress

You really don't get why it's such a crime to shitpost in a romance thread, do you? Yuri is a fetish. You can bluster all you want about "PUREST FORM OF LOVE," but there's always an element of arousal. It's not like that with heterosexual romance. Romance threads—particularly romance dump threads—are one of the few times Sup Forums comes together to celebrate the little bit of happiness in the universe. It's not about fapping or lust; it's about heart boners. And that's something yurifags can't understand.

Literally what the hell is all this bullshit you just wrote

Preach it.

All it takes is reading the OP and the first post of this thread to realize you are full of shit.

>muh purest form of love

That was just bullshit some user made up and EOPs believed. She confesses properly to Yuu at the end and all the pairs get happy endings.

most deluded and wrong post of the past 3 years

>muh heart boner

I hate sweetness and tenderness, I only like warfare, bloodshed, tragedy, hatred and endless endless destruction. This is why Yuru Yuri lives up to my bitter, recessive and hateful tastes

Pure Love is not just about Yuri,Yaoi or Hetero, it is about what makes us feel a heartboner.

When someone comes saying

>ALL KINDS OF LOVE ARE TRASH ONLY YURI IS THE PUREST ONE

makes people who have their own ideal of what is pure love react with hostility against Yurifags, basically creating the hostilties between Sup Forums and /u/, but the yuri genre by itself has not faults, but the fans of the genre are the cancer of this board even more than the /y/, as they have become incredibly similar to tumblr.

Who are you quoting?

pure love is Jesus Christ himself

>reddit spacing
You get newer every post.

Does this make my post untrue?

>Yuri is a fetish and not a legit sexual orientation
>no arousal in hetero, cue 10000 billions of hetero doujins twice a year, with maybe 2 being yuri each decade
>romance threads totally not endless shitflinging of color wars

holy fucking shit this guy is something else

The true answer is IN THE 41ST MILLENNIUM THERE IS ONLY WAR!!!!!

>Muh quantity of doujins
>Muh Sexual orientation

Spoke like a true tumblr, Bravo!

>ALL KINDS OF LOVE ARE TRASH ONLY YURI IS THE PUREST ONE
More bullshit no one ever actually said and more delusion.

>No more arguments
Figures.
Bye newfag cancer.

Said the one being hostile in a thread that's not for him.
Dumbass.

Except het content is at least if not far more likely to produce fags who can't post about anything other than who best girl is and why they want to put their dick in her.

It is not my fault this is your first thread, but every single yuri thread on Sup Forums devolves into Yurifags baiting hetfags with yuri shitposts

Every.Single.Time.

Do you see anyone in this thread saying yuri is the only pure form of love and het is bad? Several anons even stated they liked both and were unchallenged.
Meanwhile, who is the one who decided to come to a thread for something they don't like just to start shit?

This.

Gee, it's almost as if certain kind of people can't help but get inside a thread not meant for them at all and also can't help but autistically whine against it.
I'm laughing so hard right now, also I capped your posts, it's too good

Here are the baits

How about you read the thread before posting user.

I'm fine with some cute girls doing whatever served with some yuri flakes to garnish. Honestly I blame Citrus but a lot of "one dyke takes the other by storm" stuff these days is just basically rape-shounen, just chapter after chapter of trashy developments and nonsensical drama.
It's a fucking cliche and everybody pretty much plays it ironically now, but god help me, I actually fucking miss the onee-samas and the handsome princes that rode horses and were in fencing or kendo or whatever dumb sport hypertomboys play. Yeah they had as much fucking drama as your contemporary yuri love inerests but they actually did things like force themselves on their love interests and wring em dry of their love juices before sitting on the edge of the bed and angsting into space while her freshly squeezed kouhai attempts to recover whatever modesty and innocence she has left, covering up her nude body with the bedsheet and staring at her love interest's back thinking of how sad her eyes looked while raping her.

I like yuri with 5-6 women molesting or raping a girl on a train. Unfortunately yuri rape is really rare in anime/manga form. I blame this pure love bullshit.

This is why I hate yuri, WHY CAN'T THE GIRL ON THE RIGHT BE MY GF?! I ALWAYS WANTED TO HOLD A QT GIRL LIKE THIS!! WHY?!!! WHY?!!! WHYYYYYYYYY??!??!!!

First two posters you quoted just want yuri content that doesn't also have het for the sake of drama which I think is a fair thing to desire.
Third poster was calling you out for being a newfag and you snapped the bait right up.

>Honestly I blame Citrus but a lot of "one dyke takes the other by storm" stuff these days is just basically rape-shounen,
The original yuri manga was like this

I just want more lewd subtext

Kannazuki no Miko established the "yuri rape is a-okay" a decade ago. Yes, I know there are older yuri rape scenes in anime, but Kannazuki no Miko was probably the first "big" one.

This has to be bait. It's the very opposite of truth.

In hetero "romance", two people are connected by a set of primitive hormones in their brain whose ultimate goal is to create unreasonable attractions and then lust, and it's just a trick nature uses to compel animals to breed.

Yuri, on the other hand, is the most rational love humans can possibly offer because it's not built on lust or tricky instincts. You love someone and want to be close to someone simply because she's cute. It is why yuri is the most natural and pure thing in anime.

You know what I mean. It doesn't have to be literal rape. Just forceful kissing is fine too as long as the intent or implication is there. Shizuma was fucking goddamn near everybody.

Yeah, I misunderstood your post, sorry.
I have to say I kind of miss the all-girl christian school anime. But it seems that most romances nowadays don't have assertive males (in this case can also be the tachi who acts like the male).

>Hetero romance isn't true romance because it's just a trick of nature to make species breed!
>There is no romantic value in a heterosexual relationship because it contains base urges!
Do you know how ridiculous you sound right now?

>claiming yuri to be a fetish while praising the pitiful by-product of nature's breeding trick that is hetero romance
Yeah, I'm sure it's your problem.
Do enjoy the entertainment you see fit for you though, and just stop trying to belittle what you don't understand.
Poor lamb.

I wasn't the user who claimed that Yuri is a fetish, I should probably have clarified that, sorry. I'm not belittling Yuri, I do like it in fact, I just don't think what you said about Hetero romance is fair.

The purest form of love will always be a platonic relationship between two guys. Yuri is for secret cucks and lesbian 3DPD-Worshippers

Agape > storge > philia > eros

Seems about right. I meant in the way of the utmost love one can experience for another individual unrelated by blood. In the realm of Philia, it is the purest love.

I love young girls hearts being conquered by experienced onee-chans that turn them into their playthings.