What’s the most anti-love and anti-valentine’s day manga or anime out there...

What’s the most anti-love and anti-valentine’s day manga or anime out there? Also random friendly reminder love doesn’t exist. vice.com/en_us/article/vdbjpj/science-says-love-doesnt-exist

>Most Anti Love
World's End Harem
>All those women who need loving in a man-less
>MC doesn't dick them

Never heard of it

Keep it that way for your own sanity

Remember to report incel /r9k/ threads

Brain eater I guess?

But the entire Sup Forums sub is involuntarily celibate?

>Sup Forums sub

>Newfag doesn't know Sup Forums have always been incels
If you honestly find 3D women attractive you probably aren't a human being.

If Sup Forums wasn't brought back and brought unwanted attention with their bullshit we wouldn't have to deal with normalfags like we do now .

>sub

>sub

>a prefix occurring originally in loanwords from Latin ( subject; subtract; subvert; subsidy); on this model, freely attached to elements of any origin and used with the meaning “under,” “below,” “beneath” ( subalpine; substratum), “slightly,” “imperfectly,” “nearly” ( subcolumnar; subtropical), “secondary,” “subordinate” ( subcommittee; subplot).
English is hard.

how could you take the effort to google and copy&paste and still be wrong?

Actually Reddit, amazing.

>a prefix
You didn't use it as such, and even if you had used it as such it'd make no sense whatsoever.

I don’t get folks who whine like this. Love is a chemical reaction in the brain to make wild animals breed. There’s nothing particularly good about it. It’s a relic impulse that people are overly sentimental about.

Describe Sup Forums's relation to Sup Forums.
Is it perhaps sub Sup Forums or equal Sup Forums or superior Sup Forums?

Nope. We could get 3D “women” if we wanted to, and most of us have. But they’re too much trouble with not enough benefits.

Anime girls are perfect.

That's not what you said in your post, though.

>vice

Hypocrite that you are, for you trust the chemicals in your brain to tell you they are chemicals. All knowledge is ultimately based on that which we cannot prove. Will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?

Sup Forums board, you fucking redditor.

Please don't shitpost with WorldEnd

>We could get 3D “women” if we wanted to
Speak for yourself, filthy normalfag.

>board
>a piece of wood sawed thin, and of considerable length and breadth compared with the thickness.

I think I used a term that's more easy to understand.

Easy to understand if you're a redditor.

Yes because reddit owns a term thats derived from latin.
I dont see why you'd gift that to them but I guess you're just nice like that.