Fushigi Mahou Fun Fun Pharmacy

1 day until 20th anniversary! Get in line!

just remind you that
>shoefag
>ririkafag
>2 kasuminfags
>user who picked it up and loved it
>user who is about to pick it up
your presence is obligatory tomorrow at least

I have three episodes left, one for today and two for tomorrow. Still love it.

You are a good person!

Present.

Remember about Potpourri's birthday tomorrow! You can post Ririkas or Potpourris, you are always welcome.

the best seiyuu
you may know her from Ojamajo Doremi, she was Hehe. She was also Nene Romanova from Tokyo Bubblegum 2040. Very lovely voice. Potpourri is a daughteru forever!

I guess I'm here for this.

thanks!

this show is deep, if you wanna know

No problem, OP. I know that feeling of having that one niche anime you're very passionate about, but it is near impossible to recommend it. I'll be here in spirit, and I'll pick it up one of these days.

Aired: Feb 15, 1998 to Feb 6, 1999

We celebrate the whole year!

Do I need to bring nice shoes?

You can bring them as her birthday gift

I'll download 2 eps and see how it is.

Your opinion will be appreciated here after you watched it!

It was fun. What's up with her shoes? They are pretty cool.

If I were to say something bad about it in these 2 eps I watched, it would be Fukiko's design, I find it kind of horrendous.

Fukiko is a secondary character, so she won't bother you that much. But still, she's very helpful and considerate. I like her. Will you continue watching the show?

Yes, I will. I find these kind of shows very endearing. I will probably watch some more episodes later.

Fukiko is a witch.
Burn the witch.

10 episodes in and I'm loving this. I'm a huge Doremifag so it's cool to see one of it's close precursors, as well as some earlier episode directing stuff from Igarashi.

Fukiko-san is a good witch

Okay, two episodes to go tomorrow.

I downloaded a bunch of episodes some months ago and still haven't started, I'm sorry I won't make it in time

don't worry! just enjoy it when you can!

See you tomorrow Fun Fun user.

See you, goodnight!