The great debate

The great debate.

Dust largo

>I'm camping A

Disappear.
This map is an eyesore.
This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map. This map!

Are we rushing B or not?

Literally who is the one on the left?

>standing out in the open like that

GG no re :3

An obscure servant from FGO

Azaka Kokutou, from Kara no Kyoukai

MC from Tomodachi wa Mahou

wait why are we in de_dust2

Раш Б, сука блять!

Noniin JAZAZAZAZA, LATAALATAA NOIN NOIN. ISMO LAITILA

People die when they rush B.

Why the counter strike map?

*throws flashbang the second a round begins*

>both tsunderes
>one is an imouto
Obviously the imouto.

TUNNELS2B
U
N
N
E
L
S
B

Out of all of the heroines in Type-Moon works, Akiha is the one who is most dedicated to the person she loves. It's a shame that her route was overshadowed by others and that she has essentially been demoted to the level of a joke character by Melty Blood, Kagetsu Tohya, and Carnival Phantasm.

FAST

I'm gonna be the devil's advisor here, but
>imouto with NO magic who will make you cold at night rather than beauty who will cuddle and have lewd for a roof over her head

split cat mid desu.

I just want Akiha to be happy. Why doesn't she have a single happy ending in her VN?

NO STOP NO STOP

Imouto has magic though, she is Toukos apprentice

Akiha is honestly the much better tsundere of the two. Rin is a cunt the whole time and her dere is insincere and comes out in a trickle. Akiha is a cunt at the beginning and then unleashes an overwhelming flood of dere that drowns you.

Rin seems slightly prettier, but that's only because twintails is the superior hairstyle. If Akiha wore twintails and a miniskirt, Rin would have no advantages whatsoever.

tunnels to mid to b p90 rush

I need to play cs

Left : Who ?
Right : As long "Absolute Obedience" rule dont exist

Left: literally who?
Right: A shitty looking Rin, no thanks.

If there's no tsun with your dere, is it still tsundere?

The way tsundere is supposed to work is that the girl starts as tsuntsun (nihongo for "bitchcunt shithead") and gradually becomes deredere (nipponese for "let me suck your dick oniisan") and the stun acts goes away at this point. This simply represents the girl being in denial of her emotions at first and then accepting them later. This is cute. But for some reason in the early 2000's it was corrupted into the mutant version we see nowadays, where the girl constantly alternates between hostile and loving like she's got brain damage, and continues doing that years into the relationship. This is not cute.

It's Kirito the captain of the Niupi FC that is searching for the One Piece so she can save Konoha

Akiha a cute.

>get knifed by teammate because he just bought a new knife and is stroking to it

Since when exactly?

A brocon from Onii-chan ga suki desu

>cs:gay

3 Rush B
2 Go Long
1 Camp Mid
Buy ak pls

>csgo
>solo silver comp
>third eco round
>ALRIGHT MID TO B GUYS, MID TO B
>they all fucking die