Valentines Waifu Wednesday Thread!

You're waifu or husbando and you are the perfect match for each other, make sure you cherish each other lots this Valentines day!

Do you have any Valentines plans together today? What have you done for them in previous years?

Whats a romantic song that reminds you of them?

Tell us about what made you fall in love with them! What is it that stood out about them?

Remember to compliment you're waifu or husbando today. This week is about your love afterall! Hope you all have a fantastic Valentines day!

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/wnHFY/
youtube.com/watch?v=vKFjD28qPwQ
youtu.be/7-_5EUjIsdg
youtu.be/ccSXUuHIhN0
youtube.com/watch?v=xF4VB3PqWoc
youtube.com/watch?v=NideH__mn0E
youtube.com/watch?v=EBduymcpjDk
youtube.com/watch?v=APzYBz8V7gA
youtu.be/4o-ECIuaTUw
youtube.com/watch?v=QAGIhDxFmZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Happy day everyone! Hope your waifu is with her special someone today!

>Do you have any Valentines plans together today? What have you done for them in previous years?

I was pretty busy with work, but my Valentines plans of making chocolates were successful! Last year I made heart-shaped cookies with a choco ganache frosting, this time around I used dark chocolate and sweet pink icing.

>Whats a romantic song that reminds you of them?

The Elvis classic "Can't Help Falling in Love" as well as The Carpenters "Close to you"! The former because even now, almost in our third year, I still can't help falling in love over and over again with her while the lyrics of the latter really fit everything.

>Tell us about what made you fall in love with them! What is it that stood out about them?

Originally I found out about the manga because one of my friends found a colored chapter cover of it and thought it was about KTM bikes on racetracks but didn't even know the name of it. Some further digging revealed not just the name but a scanlation of it, which kept me up all night reading and laughing - something I had not felt in a long, long time.

While all of the characters have their charm, Hane stood out within the first couple of chapters because of this single panel from a moment where they were trying to cram as much of the learning for exams as possible into one night, then decided to go for Midnight Ramen.

By the time the Anime voice actors were announced on the official homepage I had already joined the scanlation group and instantly set the cute bike noises she made as my notification tone as well as her self-introduction as my morning wake-up alert... then by the time the first episode rolled and I saw her smile at me in the opening in that one scene, I was done for. I finally realized what had build up inside of me.

Your beloved ones are very cute and made a lot of tasty, delicious honmei chocolate for you! Special compliment to Hibikifriend, she's very kind to animals just like Hane and I need to build her Harrier kit!

I ran out of space, so here are my questions for you lot!

-Will you give your beloved one something on White Day in a month from now?

-Do you celebrate a Western or a Japanese Valentine's Day?

-if Western: What would you do, the full "rose petals and candles on the floor while Sade plays on the stereo"? Or treat her to a special dinner at the fanciest place in town?

-if Japanese: Would she be skilled enough to make you honmei chocolate or would she go and buy you very expensive one?

I'm not a waifufag, but a lot of you guys are my friends. I couldn't get time to draw stuff for you last weekend, but i'm trying my best to have something for some of you this weekend.
Please spend a wonderful day or evening with your waifus. You're all amazing and deserve all the love you get!

PS: to my friend who's baking a quiche for her, good luck if you're reading this!

I'm baking my Valentine's dessert right now so it will be ready for tonight when I get back from seeing Reflection.
Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, because with her I never do.
It was how she changed in the first two seasons and everything she went through really showed how much of a caring person she is. Everything she does to try and help people just made me love her more.

Probably not because I do a Western Valentine's Day.
I would love to take her out or surprise her with a nice dinner here.

She and I are just planning on spending the day together! I traditionally have bought my dearest, Patchouli chocolates or brought home pastries for her!

I fell in love with her ten years ago and our love is still very strong! I am proud to be Patchouli Knowledge's husband!

Thank you Mintbro!
Life has been hard lately but I do what I can to make her feel special.
Country music is not something you'll regularly find in my playlists but I make an exception for John Edmond's 'Camo clad angel' because it reminds me of her.
picosong.com/wnHFY/
I took a while to admit to myself that I was in love but I can say in hindsight that watching her show as it aired and experiencing her passionate and enthusiastic personality in the second episode is what ignited the first spark.
Mint is a sweet lass with exceptional taste in men and Hane is nothing less than an absolute angel!

What's your and your SO's favorite candy?
Do you have a common flavor that you can enjoy together?

>Do you have any Valentines plans together today? What have you done for them in previous years?
I made her some Eggs Benedict earlier today, don't have much else planned for today except for laying down together and watching some anime, and participating in the collage. Every year on Valentines I like to make cheesy Valentine's Day cards for her.
I can't help but to think of her when hearing this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=vKFjD28qPwQ
>Tell us about what made you fall in love with them! What is it that stood out about them?
I almost instantly fell in love with her design, and as I watched her show I kept loving her even more, just about everything she did mesmerized me. Without knowing it I could only find myself thinking of her constantly, and I finally realized just how much I had fallen for her once I realized that I wanted to have children and raise a family with her, which was something I never wanted before.

>-Will you give your beloved one something on White Day in a month from now?
Probably not, never celebrated it before.
>-Do you celebrate a Western or a Japanese Valentine's Day?
Western
>-if Western: What would you do, the full "rose petals and candles on the floor while Sade plays on the stereo"? Or treat her to a special dinner at the fanciest place in town?
I like to try to do a little of both, assuming my plans don't get screwed up.

Questions:
Is there a type of wine that you think your Waifu would prefer?
Do you have a favorite outfit that you like to see your waifu in?

And be sure to have a wonderful day with your waifu today! Be sure to give each other a whole bunch of love!

>Is there a type of wine that you think your Waifu would prefer?

She does not drink alcohol, so I don't think wine would convince her. I personally am really fond of Monastrell Valencia and if she would be capable of holding more than a whiff of beer she might like it, too - but the way things are I don't want her to have a bad time like that ever again.

>Do you have a favorite outfit that you like to see your waifu in?

Her regular biking outfit is my absolute favorite! The brown leather jacket, the puffy horse-riding pants - it's just the best!

Definitely so, but I don't like the look of the weather. I've finished dipping and icing the truffles/strawberries though and they're cooling so the hardest part is done. Either way as long as it's spent with him I'll be happy. I usually take him to the beach, since he seemed to really enjoy it in the drama cd; and I feel like it's the kind of thing he wouldn't want to make anyone go out of their way for. So I'd make sure to bring him as often as possible.
I have a soft spot for nostalgic country and ever since I met him "just to see you smile" never fails to make him spring to mind.
His resolve and strength impressed me but his kindness and genuine personality made me absolutely fall for him. There's no one that can ever come close.
Hope yall have a good day with your husbandos and waifus.

Hope everyone's having a great day!
I've got a bunch of things I've got to sort out today (unsurprisingly) so I'll likely swing by later if I have time for questions, but for the time being, have a wonderful valentines' everyone!

Of course. I'll be finishing the cake soon and arranging everything for the evening.

This one I guess: youtu.be/7-_5EUjIsdg
But out of her songs, I lately found this one: youtu.be/ccSXUuHIhN0 It's so nice.

It's mostly how much love she kept sending me. Her songs really made me feel loved and happy, and I could do nothing but reciprocate her feeling.
But that's not all, I love how cute and innocent she is. Her shy, sweet and genuine personality really makes my heart go doki doki. And she is so unbelievable beautiful, her wonderful long teal hair and matching eyes, perfect petite body, it's all too cute for me.

Rather not. We celebrate valentines in western fashion.
Western.
>-if Western: What would you do, the full "rose petals and candles on the floor while Sade plays on the stereo"? Or treat her to a special dinner at the fanciest place in town?
The former. I've already gave her the rose and I'm setting up everything for evening.

She is underage, she doesn't drink.
A sundress.

She loves all kinds of sweets, I don't think she could choose a favorite

>Wine

Probably one of those fruity kinds like peach wine

>Outfit

Her sundresses are adorable

How do I find a waifu?

Waifu finds you

I can't see past the desire to fug everything though.

Keep your dick in a vice

That would be extremely painful.

Busy times. Busy and sick times, but still room enough for the one who matters most. May this day be especially special for you and your special one.

-I have something penned in store for her. Usually there's this movie festival that we like to make a date out of, but unfortunately business matters have put that to the backburner. Expensive matters that I can't get out of.

-More melancholic than romantic, but 'Superstar' by The Carpenters has been our song since we became a thing.

-A few things. That cool huskiness in her voice that belies a more gentle, kindhearted soul. The aquatic glow in her eyes that pierces through my heart like a knife. Then came that day six years ago when her songs helped me overcome a bad migraine...

-If anything, to make up for not being able to give her more this year. She deserves the best, and I hate having to divert attention away from her because of rl nonsense.
-Western, though I'm sure she'd be happy to indulge me on the eastern practice. Rest assured, there would be candles and plenty of romantic music abound.

Cherry cordials. Fortunately, we have a mutual taste for fruity things.

-My knowledge on wines and spirits is quite limited, but she seems fond of red.
-I have a fondness for more casual looks, but any chance to see her in something fancy is a visual feast for the eyes.

Six years today. Happy Anniversary, my Beloved...

I bought some cake and made milk tea, and drew cute things. Pretty simple, it's all I usually do. I leave bigger plans for anniversaries.
As long as it has love themed lyrics it'll remind me of him.
The combination of his gentle voice, sweet personality, determination to protect. He's just a very nice and cute person, someone who keeps someone hotheaded like me in check easily with just a warm smile.
He's also obviously very invested into card games like me, and having a common hobby really feels great.

Congratulations to your anniversary!

>follow a Japanese artist
>his waifu has same voice as mine
>he says he never watched this show but a follower of his likes her a lot so he wanted to draw her
>its mai waifu
This is a good feeling.

Happy Valentines Day Sup Forums

I hope everyone has a wonderful time with their beloved waifu or husbando!

That is very cute, I hope you have a wonderful Valentines with Erza as well! Thank you!

Get out of here you fucking fake

I fell in love with Ann for a lot of reasons. She's strong, I can support her but she doesn't need me to achieve what she wants. She's kind too. She inspires me to be more kind myself, and I can be her tough guy when she needs it.

Today I have things to do, but I can still keep her happy. She can play video games and eat sweets all day in my lap while I do work. I'll still show her plenty of attention.

Hello Wednesday Thread! Hope you have a lovely day with your waifu/husbando, and remember to feed her/him, specially if it was made by yourself.

Did my usual picture. Chocolate, flowers, sugar, the normal Vday stuff. It's not really a big deal for me.
Default uniform just works for me, but her micro and nothing are a good second.

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to other girls, but sex with someone you love is a whole separate thing.

being attracted to other girls is wrong already

I have ben pretty busy with work, same for her, so she can understand. I bought her some cake past year, but now I made a chocolate with a special design, though it didn't end up looking as pretty as I would have liked to. I should have picked something simpler given it was a first time.
This one always resonates with me; youtube.com/watch?v=xF4VB3PqWoc Particularly the part that talks about being so close despite the distance.
I liked everything about her since the moment I first laid eyes on her but in particular her energy and enthusiasm were really contagious for me.
>Remember to compliment you're waifu or husbando today. This week is about your love afterall!
You're a kind lovely girl with a golden heart. Please continue watching over me, always,
>Hope you all have a fantastic Valentines day!
Thank you! I hope everyone has a lovely week as well.

I disagree. Unless you're a eunuch, there's nothing wrong with appreciating the beauty of other people. Loving someone doesn't mean they're the only source of pleasure and beauty in your life.

Happy Valentines ya losers
Not much really, first valentines with her. I did the v/a/lentine picture though.
The OP and ED for her anime, her VA sings both.
I like her summer outfits, but her school uniforms are cute too. I might be biased, but she looks good in everything.

Present is always a moment, present is all we know
The Spring passes towards Summer and Rika sings,
about how downstream the river and time will flow
You exist in the future unseen, shackled up there where the Summer has been.
When Spring melts the ice I feel you there
And when eventually the sun rises on Summer I will set you free
Let's sing of Spring, and Summer you and me

youtube.com/watch?v=NideH__mn0E

Got a cake with her name on it. I'm not a very "we gotta do something" person. Just relax as always and tell each other how much we love one another.
She is perfect. Everything I look into a girl. Her attitude, her insecurities, her look, her love to help others, and how she handles every situation.
Of course!
Combination of both? High class restaurants and any of the like are kind silly to us. But I did buy her a chocolate cake!
>What's your and your SO's favorite candy?
>Do you have a common flavor that you can enjoy together?
I like anything that isn't too fruity but I think she prefers chocolate strawberries. She isn't a picky eater though, so we can both find something we both like.
She's too young.
Does nothing count? If not, she has too many outfits but I like her yellow sweater.

Random questions:
What kind of class would they be in an RPG or MMO?
Are they good or bad at picking gifts?
Would she be good at playing fighting games? What about other games?
What kind of anime would she like?

I don't think I've ever seen my waifu drink wine, and I myself don't know much about it, but I know she drinks alcohol sometimes. Don't know what brand, though.
Not really. I think her normal outfit is perfect. I might like seeing her in a kimono, and I know this isn't technically an outfit, but I think she'd look great with her hair down.

I forgot to add my questions!

Do you and your waifu have similar taste? Do you like the same anime, TV shows, movies, and listen to the same music, etc, etc?

On the ideal vacation with you're waifu, where would you go? Imagine you have infinite money, and, let's say, 8 days to anywhere to go in their world or yours.

What is your favorite image you've saved of your waifu?

Happy V-day, my dudes! Hope you guys have a nice Vday with your wifus

>Do you have any Valentines plans together today?
I made a special brunch menu, if that counts. Also went out and got some pastries?

youtube.com/watch?v=EBduymcpjDk It just feels right.

>Do you celebrate a Western or a Japanese Valentine's Day?
Western, I prefer giving than receiving.

Anything, really. She makes everything look good.

How did your macarons go?

>Would she be good at playing fighting games? What about other games?
Fightan, no. I'd kick her butt. Other games though, I can see her doing rhythm games.

Happy Valentine's, waifufriends! Hope you guys have/had a wonderful day.

>tfw develop crushes easily
>tfw no waifu because I know I'd betray her
I just had sone casual snacks with a few girls I really like and wished them all a happy Valentines' Day.

I hope you all enjoy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

I wrote a post back here that answers some of the questions. As for
> Whats a romantic song that reminds you of them?
I ... actually made an entire playlist of mexKara songs a while back (though some just remind me of him and are less about the relationship). But pic related is inspired by youtube.com/watch?v=APzYBz8V7gA I only wish I could hear it with my voice and his instead (we both sing), since this version is pretty heavily edited.

What hobbies would you enjoy partaking in with your waifu/husbando?

They went pretty good, I tried doing a light dip and glaze with chocolate and they took to it really well. They're a bit flatter for it but more chocolate is never a bad thing, they're delicious. The truffles I made came out bomb too, I have too many leftover sweets though, it's going to last me a while I feel.

>What kind of class would they be in an RPG or MMO?
A healer I think.
>Are they good or bad at picking gifts?
I think she would always give it some time to think and pick the best thing she can find.
>Would she be good at playing fighting games? What about other games?
Probably not. But she should be good at rhythm games.
>What kind of anime would she like?
I think she would enjoy SoL comedy and romance.

I can't pick favorite, but I really like this one.

Stargazing.

>ema
She's a treasure, I wish you two the best.

Those look really good. Glad they came out nicely, my dude.

Today we watched The Shape of Water and ate a little something. It was absolutely gorgeous and I greatly recommend it to everyone.
God Only Knows. It's also my favorite love song.
>Will you give your beloved one something on White Day in a month from now?
He should be giving me something next month!
>What would you do, the full "rose petals and candles on the floor while Sade plays on the stereo"? Or treat her to a special dinner at the fanciest place in town?
Definitely the latter.
I'm terrible at knowing wines, so I think I'll leave it up to him to choose.
Anything that isn't his usual turtleneck + suit combo.

Thanks user. Who did you spend Valentine's Day with?

Thanks man, hope you got to enjoy your day.

You too, Shinjifag.

>Valentines plans
It's actually my dad's birthday today so I usually spend it celebrating with him and buying him gifts. I've been doing this since I was 6 so valentines day has never meant anything to me outside of my hero's birthday.
>romantic song
youtu.be/4o-ECIuaTUw
>what made you fall in love with them
The first thing that lured me in was her singing voice, then I saw how brilliantly she shined up on stage. I got to know more about her bit by bit from my friend who played the game until the adaptation was released. I fully realised that I had fallen in love with them by the time that finished airing.
>compliment
Hibiki's passion and determination is rapturing, her beautiful smile and her lovely singing voice is bewitching; I love Hibiki so much that I could die!

Hibiki likes savory and sweet things alike, so we have a lot of things we can enjoy together!

>wine
I must confess I know nothing about wine other than mead, but I think she'd enjoy that!
>Favorite outfit
Pic related!

That's a super cute picture!

Hope you're doing well, Kagurabro!

Sanctus Valentinus dormit in pace

Busy right now but just wanted to say I love my waifu. Will answer questions later if the mods don't kill this before then.

Do you guys ever write your own extra material of her, or maybe commission someone else to do so? Especially those of you with limited source material.

Not really. I've received a writefag commission as a gift and while it was almost perfect there were some small things that they just barely missed and it ruins the immersion. If it's not canon I can't feel it.

I'm a drawfag. Sometimes I write out things (bullet points, really) but it's even more self-indulgent than what I draw so I keep it to myself. I've only commissioned two drawings ever, because one was something I wasn't sure how to draw and the other I wanted to make my phone wallpaper (I can't use my own art as my wallpapers because I can see the flaws).

I occasionally write out snippets, no more than a few sentences of how she might act. I take writing seriously, and I don't think I could just write something like that extensively. For art, I'm very happy with what I see, though I could always get more. Can't really afford to spend money on things like that though. One of these days I might write a poem for her, though I have a few that make me think about her that I already like.

I just really want more material of his, whatever the source. I'd write some myself, but I hate writing and it's too awkward reading my own work. Drawing helps a little, but it's not enough. Wish more writefags took commissions.

Valentine's plans include sushi, chocolate cake, and a movie, and possibly rewatch some of his scenes in the anime. Normally I'd buy chocolate for him like they do in Japan, but I decided to go with cake this year. I also went with a Valentine's dinner instead of breakfast to change it up.

"Because I Love You So" and "Dedicated to You".

He's pretty much my ideal man, but what really stood out to me is how he can be gentle and kind behind his tough exterior. He's very selfless, always putting his friends and loved ones before himself. The scene when he's catching butterflies with his little brother is when I really started to notice him, and since then he's made my heart skip a beat with his smile.

Greetings everynyan~
I won't be around since I just finished making and eating dinner with her. Now we're going to spend the rest of our night together.

Happy Valentine's day my darling.
I love you Noir, now and forever.

Enjoy today with yer beloved, and have a wonderful week!

Say, did you use to request on weekend threads? Because if you did, I didn't get to show you pic related before you stopped requesting.

or ask for an e-mail address so I can send it your way.

>favorite image

Yeah, that was me. Sorry for disappearing like that after requesting this from you. I'm really happy you turned one of my favorite pictures of him into some thing I can physically own of him. Thank you so very much.

[email protected]

For you

last year i ordered her a flower arrangement and baked cookies, and played her game again as i do on most meaningful holidays.
today i tried buying chocolates by walking to next town over, but bought a bunch of boxes of caramel cookies instead. i figured an obnoxious amount of good quality, discounted junk food would be just as romantic as an expensive box of chocolates. lunch was (poorly) made rabbit latte art with the cookies, consumed while playing a bit of her game. having reached the score amount i wanted to today, i'll play her game here and there throughout the night to enjoy the game's music.
none of them are very "romantic," but Waltz for Debby, Bye Bye Blackbird (Miles Davis), Waters of March (both languages, especially)
even though it is a perfect design in every way, i like to see her in clothing other than her witch costume. it makes me happy to see her outside of the context of her story living her life as she sees fit. i prefer her alternate, plain outfit more than her witch outfit.
>What hobbies would you enjoy partaking in with your waifu/husbando?
very casual gardening, and/or very casual herbalism.
sort of, but i haven't commissioned very much of it

I love my boy!
Anime had him drinking red wine, but the anime sucks and isn't canon.
More casual-y ones, like his zou outfits, and the fluff outfits they make for merch.
I've said this many times before but his sheer brilliance and preparedness, his sense of strategy was all so.. impressive! It made me swoon. Plus his voice is so buttery soft, it made it all the better. And his sarcastic bits here and there coupled with his cocky smirks just... hngggg.

Posted in the collage thread and feeling overall in spirit for Valentines Day today. I hope all of you feel as happy with your wives this year,

I bought her some chocolates and cookies and we're going to play some video games together. Probably Rainbow Six.
>What have you done for them in previous years?
This is the first year me an her are officially husbando and waifu.
>Tell us about what made you fall in love with them!
She's very strong, even at her weakest. She's been through so much strife in her life and to see her constantly try to better herself inspires me to better myself. She's very timid and soft spoken in person yet can be brash and irritable in game which is a trait we both share. I initially wrote her off because she was an SAO character, but once I actually got around to watching it, I absolutely fell in love with her.
I like pleated skirts in general so I really like seeing her in her school uniform, but there was this one bit of official art that had her in one and it was cute as hell.
I've been in the process of writing a super cringy, super long self-insert fanfiction featuring me and her. I've also considered writing her a song and singing over with the inst of her character song.

My question to all of you: What is one thing you and your wife probably don't have a lot in common/something you two would disagree on?

Have a happy Valentines Day and be sure to give your wives and husbands plenty of love! They deserve it.

I played her game today, working on a solo run with her. Its incredibly fun working out how to use and abuse the maps to carry her to victory. This was our first valentines day together since I discovered how much she means to me.
I always liked her even from the beginning, but one day I found myself thinking about her and it never stopped. I'd go to bed at night and wake up the next day with my head filled with thoughts about her. She's just so strong, beautiful, and dependable. Its because of her that I started to get back into exercising and try to take better care of myself because I'd like to be as strong and dependable as she is someday.
While I never seen her in it, I think she'd look absolutely adorable wearing some button up pajamas.

Your dude is a cutie.

Even as a drawfag, I've commissioned art of her before. A lot of it was couple stuff with my SI though

Do you ever feel bad not sharing a major interest of theirs, if you don't?

I tried making American pancakes for the first time. It's a lot more perilous than crepes and I still can't tell if they've cooked through properly. In previous years somewhere between Valentines and his birthday I made pancakes, puff pastries with spiced pear filling, baguette pizza, vanilla cupcakes, and so on. To be honest it's limited to what I can sneak out of the kitchen, and this year Pancake Day and Valentines fell side by side.

It's always embarrassing to be honest about this, but he's a Gary Stu with a tragic backstory and dark hair; older than he looks, sharper than he acts; always eating and drinking, and always the subject of cryptic/shocked comments. What you see on the surface is the affable mask of someone who's been through too much and had too few answers. He needs and deserves much more love than what he's given in canon, which sounds stupid because everyone already loves him, he just refuses to accept it.

He is something incredible and someday I'll make him believe it.

White Day is like the deadline for all the chocolate that I gathered for today. In a way I'm getting it back.

He doesn't care about the roles in Japanese Valentines - to him it's the day of the year when everyone in the office gives him obligation chocolate for free. Even if he's a cheapskate and just passes on what he received, he's still going to want to give. I'd trust that more than his own attempts at least.

Guylian's seahorses. The combination of white marbled chocolate and praline.

[x] all the wine
He goes for expensive vintage reds but it's not very specific.

When I was going through the calendars and art prints earlier I realised it wasn't just a couple pics, but for years he's had a wardrobe of black shirts with high collars, and split sides that cover the thigh a little. I guess the author struck gold there.

>that heavenly no.
No mention, but might've influenced a ShinMikifag who's more into Lockon. Ehe.

Hope you're doing well, friend.

Thanks, I am. I hope you are, too.

I've thought about this tons of times and the only answer is he's a boss or NPC. There's no way you could give a summoner that many skills and stats.

A bit of both on picking gifts, because it'll be stupid but it'll be the right kind of stupid to cheer you up. Even when it's wrong he'll smooth it over by being a clown.

I finally thought of a genre of manga/anime he'd like: pets. I've read so many pet manga over the years and never thought about it because they're so common and mundane, but they always exist, they never get too dark, and they had a heyday in the 90s he'd probably have fond memories of.

Used to when I was younger, now I just daydream so it can be forgotten later when I come to my senses. I scour other people's writings for glimpses but it's gradually become more and more an activity of sending the bad parts to friends to laugh at.

I did, a couple years ago, think I'd finally found someone else who believed the same things about the canon that I did, and was writing a story that explored them to the conclusion he never had. But they went full retard and shat all over him out of nowhere, ruining any ounce of plausibility their writing held. I'm still not over it. How could anyone see him like that so suddenly, a complete 180 on his personality, and expect it to continue working in a sympathetic narrative? Absolutely bonkers.

I hate apple pie. This month I have to purchase and consume apple pie. It is a terrible curse laden with excess cream to cover the taste.

Last year I found fancy blackberry and apple pies, and they were much nicer and easier to share around.

I come from a line of professional gardeners, and as a kid I never listened to any of their trivia. Now I'll never have a moment where I can help in the garden without him needing to explain first. I've tried to be more interested but it doesn't stick.

I guess I missed the real thread so fuck off also I just got home and I'm tired as shit so fuck off I don't have any real time for prep also fuck off i love rias eat this pie you fucking beautiful bitch jesus christ

There'll be another one up soonish according to the collagefag. Believe the end time is 7 pm EST on the 15th.

>real thread

That's just rude.

Im happy you guys got to spend valentine’s with your waifu,

Im i have to get myself back together before i can be with my waifu, and i have finally found the way to make things right again i hope by next valentine’s i’ll finally be with her again

Well, I did my part. Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

I worked most of the day but I’m winding down now and can boot up vrv and spend some time with the waifu

It's still Valentine's here so may as well.

Unfortunately work took most of the day as did preparing everything. But I did get to clear one of his songs and plan to watch his episodes tomorrow. It's the first time in a while I've celebrated. First time in the thread, too.

> idol
too easy youtube.com/watch?v=QAGIhDxFmZo

He's cute and I have a weakness for delicious brown boys. But beyond that he's incredibly endearing and hilarious to watch. Very straightforward, doesn't hold back, says what's on his mind and incredibly romantic.

Figure related

Baka gaijin that he is, considering how much he wants to learn more about Japanese culture, he'd probably return something for White Day.

Is the user who made this shrine still around? I wanted to ask him to post the picture on the computer screen, if he could. Please.

bro if you're just gonna do bullshit like this, why even bother making an attempt in the first place?

I WUV MY RINA!!!! i cannot make sweets for her because i’m on a week fast and she’d be upset... but i made some in spirit!! i love you rina i’ll get hella fucked up and see you!

>a week fast
jesus christ dude I can barely go 10 hours without eating let alone 7 fucking days

i’ll most likely fail but i must be strong!!!!
i’ll likely only hit 3 days as i hang out and drink with friends on saturdays!!!!!
now to answer questions!!!
nothing too special! just me doodling her (not in that way!) and writing some short stories i’m too shy to post, it’s also our first valentines together!!
just... everything really! her commus are adorable, going into detail of how strong she is, and how she’s usually not taken seriously cause of the way she dresses which i relate to a lot. she also just seems like someone who’d love me despite my flaws and help me get better
i can’t see her enjoying wine.... we’d party hardy with fruity mixers tho!!!
yep!!! i write and draw, and i got this lovely drawing of her with a charm of me!

I once wrote some erotic self-insert thing about us two. It was fun.
No commission though. But I got few short lewd stories from Nuibro(IIRC)

Well, I'm a man of science and she is an artist.

Not really. It's not like singers only marry other singers.
Our strength come from out differences, she can support me where I fail and vice versa.

I'm really into literature and writing. It's something I take seriously, and it's a hobby I'd like to keep just to myself. I like my alone time and some hobbies that are just for me. She's a strong, confident girl. We don't need to be copies of each other to get along.

Whatever that entails, I'm sure you can achieve it.

>Your dude is a cutie.
Thank you!