Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

can anyone tell me when there will be more episodes of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1181231/d28d6dac1d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*gently rests my hand on anons shoulder*
*a tear drops from my eye*
user, I...

dunno honesly

Ravioli Ravioli please lewd the dragon loli

I would eat the aztec dragon out ngl lads

Next year for sure

Don't lewd the kanna.
they
will
find
you

it will be our year, la

How the fuck should we know? There’s no guarantee of another season, nevermind when.

Was this an original anime or was it based off a manga? I liked it and I'd enjoy more episodes.

it was based of a manga

Are you stupid? It's obviously a manga adaptation, the anime was roughly 25% original

calm your tits i was just asking a question

>super popular anime with more chapters in the manga to base a second season on
>lets make more haremisekaishit regards the anime makers

>can anyone tell me when there will be more episodes of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid?
ASK IRURU

Kobayashi deserves a good dicking

Are you stupid? he obviously has not read or even hear of the manga

Never, it's dead now. But at least we got one of the best doujins in recent history out of it.
exhentai.org/g/1181231/d28d6dac1d/

Doesn't KyoAni usually take a long time to decide on additional seasons anyway? Expecting them to animate Maidragon S2 only one year after the first season was pretty naive of you, especially given how much they've hyped Violent Eversnore.

Neato. I should read it then.

End yourself
Kobayashi is for Tohru only

Could you imagine Tohru bringing you home and telling you to fuck Kobayashi? She just sits there in the corner, with a plain face, while you just pump away at her, making her moan with pleasure, turning Kobayashi over and fucking her doggy style while you both stare at Tohru, then feel her quiver as you pull out your cock and shoot a big stream of cum over her ass and back, and one extra shot that lands on Tohru's maid dress and hits her in the chin.

Iruru never ever

Can you imagine how much all the normalfags who pushed themselves to watch this show would whine after seeing those giant lolidragon tits? It would be glorious.

dragons are the best

KyoAni did a good job translating it to anime, but there is no way they could fix Iruru.

Thankfully Flop Dragon is dead.

Kanna's fat thighs are a miracle of the universe.

How can a loli be this sexy?

She know da wae

It was pretty shit, so hopefully never.

Never, it flopped thankfully so Kyoani can focus their efforts on legitimately good shows like Violet Evergarden.

>Fix
What the FUCK needs fixing