HGW feat. anime characters

So how would this holy grail war go? Who wins the grail?

>non-fate servants
Discarded.

It's too unbalanced

I don't see any reasoning in this war, other than adding random popular characters with no pattern

>I don't see any reasoning in this war
Fanservice.

Kaiji would lose a fight to any competent warrior, Griffith would get ripped to shreds by Alucard, Oberstein is a well-trained soldier at best and no match for most people on here
Kira would kill everyone else except for inhumans like Alucard

Better idea. Pick a show and try to fill the spots with characters from that same show. Bonus points if you can go and fill the master spots as well.

Johan or Oberstein takes this

Good thing the masters have servants with them.
>Kaiji would lose a fight to any competent warrior,
Yes, but he has Shichika by his side. Also, Kaiji is known for his ability to adapt in difficult situations and coming up with winning strategies on the fly.
>Griffith would get ripped to shreds by Alucard
They would work together for a little bit. Maybe until Griffith reveals his monstrous nature.
>Oberstein is a well-trained soldier at best and no match for most people on here
Again, he has Raoh by his side. And Oberstein is used to working with powerful warlords.
>Kira would kill everyone else except for inhumans like Alucard
He doesn't have his death note. All he has is more command Spells and a servant who refuses to kill.

Sorry couldn't find lancer

>Who's Stinger.

He already got the jobbing covered too!

Ah yes my bad

literally forgot him

i prefer this one

Had a hard time picking a caster, but Thriller Bark sounds like a great territory/workshop.

This time the holy grail shows up in Akina. And since the holy grail wars are always so destructive, a new method of warfare was agreed upon.

Banking on Ber-zer-car's sub-zero ondullations

>1998 - Kara no Kyoukai
>2000 - Tsukihime
>2001 - Kagetsu Tohya
>2002 - Melty blood
>2004 - Fate/stay night
>2005 - Fate/hollow ataraxia
>2006 - Fate/zero

>2010 - Fate/Extra
>2013 - Fate/Extra CCC
>2015 - Fate/Grand Order
>2016 - Fate/Extella
>2018 - Fate/Extella Link
>2018 - Fate/Extra - Last Encore

What went wrong?

The problem with this idea is that unless the show has a huge cast of characters, you are going to end up with a civil war type of a battle.

Still, I would like to see these guys go at it with nothing held back.

>king not an archer
>ban not lancer
>growther not assassin

Hmmm, what would Bunta wish for?

Griffith + Alucard is a fucked up combo.

Fucked up in a good or bad way?

Light would ace this, since he holds all the cards.

He's retarded though

I think Alucard would respect Griffith for his genius and ambition, and he's possibly the single strongest character on there (definitely the single asspulliest one)

Hey dumbasses, servants should only be from Fate. If you weren't a secondary and actually knew how HGW worked, you would understand this.

Alucard would respect Griffiths ambition, but he does look down upon those who willingly become monsters. Also, Alucard has that idea that only a true human can kill him. He would probably give Guts a fighting chance.

Who cares?

>willingly
>Implying

It is causality.

well, I'm guessing this is supposed to be with Griffith before Femto, he only became a monster after having his dreams crushed and his body mutilated

I though that he was already a monster from day 1 (or at least a pragmatic psychopath) . He just hid it well, when he was in control. The second Guts walked away, Griffiths facade slipped away. Hell, he would have said yes to the god hand at any point of his life.

>Implying
Death note cant kill most people on that list. That said Gil is above everyone on the list

Fuck off you worthless idiot. Stop starting discussions like this when you don't know how anything works.

>Kira paired with Vash
Oh man, I really want to see how that clusterfuck would go down. It'd almost certainly end in tears for everyone involved.

That's just human nature, though. Griffith's a monster, yes, but an extremely human one.

I'd say Alucard would win, but then again being constrained to a Servant Class would probably nerf the living fuck out of him, like how Cu Chulainn loses access to most of his magic as Lancer.

Who cares?

>Light uses one of his many command seals to force Vash into killing someone or even nuking an opponent with the angel arm.
Now that is a source for good drama.

fate

It made money.

umm, can you make one with like only traps or something?

Obligatory Gilgamesh is obligatory.

Hei and Caster wouldn't mix at all.

>Lancer evo as Lancer.
My fucking sides.

Which servant do you pick Sup Forums?

yeah, he must be in every fate right?

How?

>Mami
>not Archer
Ya blew it.

Yuki Yuna.

Attack on titan could make one.