Dragon Ball Thread

Aya Hisakawa is taking over the role of Bulma from the late Hiromi Tsuru.

twitter.com/AmazonJP/status/963744645904658432

also Dragon Ball Thread I guess?

Wait a minute.

You mean to tell me they're hiring someone to do the role of her voice for maybe one episode (assuming it's ending in 2 weeks)?

Something tells me we're getting a haiatus for Dragon Ball Super.

It's obvious that even if DBS ends, they're gonna keep milking the DB franchise, especially with how much money it's printing right now.

Super is over but for the next DB stuff Hisakawa will be Bulma's VA

>Getting one blue haired girl VA (Sailor Mercury) to play another one

Bulma ages like milk. Vegeta needs to get a side piece

>Something tells me we're getting a haiatus for Dragon Ball Super.
This has been what nearly everyone who knows what they're talking about has been saying. Even Toei said it wasn't over. We're just getting a hiatus so they can use the timeslot for something more important (within Japan).

>Vegeta is married to Kero now

There's a new movie out this year and we might be getting another series after this and of course more video games in the near future.

>You mean to tell me they're hiring someone to do the role of her voice for maybe one episode
This is nothing, a shit ton of shows with no continuation have hired top seiyuus to voice just one line

super is over it's not a hiatus

Bring the shipping fanarts I don’t give a fuck.

YES, more Dragon Ball! Suck it and choke on it Sup Forums!

>E.G Mine is married to Rem.

and Rem succeeds Meryl Stryfe in the role.

Trigun references!

>Potara Fusion is Allowed
>Goku and Vegeta don't fuse vs jiren
> "muh waku waku"
> "muh saiyan pride"

Hiatus for tv animation projects you dumbass
Super ending is confirmed but they will do more animated projects (either films and or series)

>Vegeta jobbing to a dirty bathroom.

I mourned but fucking hell, muh dick.

"Hiatus" implies Super will come back, you dumbfuck.

I will try to headcannon bulma being some sort of alternate reality sailor mercury.

Leave Jiren to us

Nowhere has it said "hiatus".

No, he's married to best Senshi

Yeah that's the point. This retard here used the word hiatus, which would imply Toei is just taking a break from Super (which it isn't).

Frieza and Goku fuse

S-S-SSSSORBET SAMA..!?

We get any new spoilers?

jesus i just searched about her on google 2 hours ago since i really like role as nakajima youko in 12 kingdoms

>jiren tells goku hes coming for him first
HOLY SHIT

>that shit art
>that shit animation
>in a fucking commercial
JUST

I don't want to be the one to push you down and pull you up again.

>especially with how much money it's printing right now
Was there ever really a time Dragon Ball ever not really printed money. There was a low time I guess post 2000's but even than there was always something to sell with the Dragon Ball name. It's literally the anime that will never die.

I really like her role as kishibe rie and crusadermon in digimon,also she will voice the widow milf with that baseball guy in the anime.

Just thought about rewatching DB and DBZ for the first time as an adult.

1. I had no idea DB started in 1986.
2. I had no idea DB had 150+ episodes.

First episode is quite something... a little child dick, a 16 year old girl shooting the child with a gun... ending on the young Bulma pissing into a canyon.

The 80s were a simpler time... I miss them.

NO WAY GENIUS.

Dragon Ball Super is a huge success and do you really think TOEI is just going end it now.

Well, yes. They ARE ending it right now.

as if you were fucking alive

remove Vegeta and 17 and you have the ending of the ToP

1986. So... technically, yes.

Don't forget to add Goku smacking Jiren with a massive dick. Oh wait, MSPaintfag is antiU7 and pro-U11. Where's the art of Vegeta-sama killing Toppo, you fucking cuck. You were so quick to draw Toppo shrugging off U7's attacks that you forgot that Vegeta was going to stomp the GoD out of that cuck.

Toppo is forever THE biggest cuck and biggest joke in the franchise, more than Tien, Gohan, or Cell.

It's not a hiatus you dumb fuck. If it was a hiatus there would already be plans for the super anime to continue but that's not the case. It's over and right now there are no plans for another anime.

Neato

I want to suck Kale's tiny tits and then lick her feet.

This. Nobody ever said it's a hiatus. Why are the retarded people of this fanbase always spreading misinformation?

>DragonmoonX.com is real now

Bulma is honestly one of the most overrated anime women. She's spoiled, she's bitchy, she's slutty (come on she debuts into the franchise by telling a boy she'll flash him her underwear and later an old man and then lusting after a homosexual) and finally Akira Toriyama's style is honestly very difficult to stomach. I don't know what it is but the way he does the eyes annoys me. But Bulma has other issues besides her face, her hair? She constantly and regularly made is dyke short. So as a result I always felt she was trash.

Bulma has nothing on the other competing anime girls of the era such as the girls from Ranma or Sailormoon. Sailor Mercury for example has short hair, but her personality isn't being a slutty bitch.

You can't deny that she's hot

In fanart FLAT CHESTED bitches that also lack ass are also hot. As Bulma is, I don't find her attractive. Compare to seeing young prime Bulma naked bathing and compare it with Shampoo naked in Ranma during the shower, which one is hotter? I'm going with Shampoo.

Is Juuhachigou... smelly? Heheh

El abominacion....

Leave Jiren to me

Considering that Super has only a few eps left I would've recycled old dialogue, so it was all Tsuru.
I'd do the recast only for the next series.

La bestia americano....

>Frieza and Goku fuse
What would be their name? Frieku? Gorieza?

Will Mastered UI Goku have white hair? Why else would they hide Mastered UI Goku from these promo images? Besides, Goku did get angel eyes in UI: Omen, so the complete UI may be full ascension to angelhood or something similar.

Either Gokieza or Gokuza.

>Vegeta doesn't get a single final win in any DB show
>After multiple arcs, he is only just now equal to SSBKK
>Does the exact same training as Goku (for a longer period of time too) but he won't be getting Ultra Instinct
>Is going to get absolutely manhandled this weekend
>All he can think about while he gets destroyed is his wife and family
>Vegeta is going to get eliminated after dealing 0 damage to Jiren
>Even Plotdroid 17 is going to achieve more against Jiren than Vegeta

This weekend is going to break my heart

Was SS4 the best thing that come out from DB franchise?

Can someone explain to me why Vegeta gets stronger when he is Kawaii?

The average Kefla fan

Ooops wrong pic

for comparison's sake. This is the average gohan fan.

What no. that's stupid. SSJ4 is stupid.

Oh shit, Jiren Argentinian

I am Portuguese and I am on the Chadhan Legion.

What about you?

Jirenigger

Character Development Vegeta receives in DBS;
>cares even more for his family and puts them first.
>looks after Bulma while shes pregnant instead of training, sacrifices his personal time to make her happy and safe.
>takes his family on vacations to make them happy.
>is more dedicated than ever to uphold his honor, word and promises.
>is aiming to receive the most powerful wish balls in existence so that he won't break his promise.
>is going to use the wish balls to resurrect the people killed in this tournament; another selfless act and shows just how much Vegeta cares for others.

Character Development Goku receives in DBS;
>IQ has lowered by 30 points.
>is apparently so retarded that even the main cast don't know what has happened to his intelligence.
>laughs after Universe 3 is erased in front of him.
>doesn't know the birthdays of his own sons.
>has outright admitted he has never kissed his wife.
>wants to use the wish balls to fight big strong guys or resurrect a genocidal space emperor.

How could anyone prefer Mr. Autismo Fighting boner over Vegeta in DBS? I understand if you prefer DBZ Goku over DBZ Vegeta but for DBS, there is no way Vegeta isn't the better character.

haha vegita is going to get eliminated and u cant do anything because goku is king and will always be the winner he can fight and train betterthan vegita vegita will just be crying in the stands like always and think about cuck family

Deviantart has no place in DB sorry.

Wrong! SS4 is the coolest transfomation.

Incorrect! SSJ4 is the worst transformation.

>Goku diligently observes Vegeta's battle! What feelings well up inside of him?

At least Vegeta accomplished something, but he's probably going to straight up die in this episode.

Unironically all of this

>Vegeta dies
>Jiren gets eliminated because of Vegeta
Please

>Cure Moonlight is now Bulma
nice

How strong is Jiren Negro?

Wrong again! Look at this! How can you not love this!

>laughs after Universe 3 is erased in front of him
This one is my favourite. Along with the no kiss Goku.

>U3 erased
>Goku is the only character seen smiling
>Jiren taunts him over the genocide he just committed
>Goku grins and chuckles

Gokek is an actual psychopath.

3 days, my friend

I said I am part of the GodHan LEgion

Agreed.

What the fuck happened to these spoilers? Geekdom along with a lot of other YouTubers all reported on it and it was blowing up across r/DBZ

127: The Approaching Wall! The Final Barrier of Hope!
>Android 17 desperately tries to protect Vegeta and Goku against Jiren's biggest attack yet! The body of the two Saiyans are broken and battered but Vegeta's hand begins to move...

128: A Broken Promise? Vegeta's Limit Breaking Spirit!
>Goku is down and it falls to Vegeta to hold Jiren off for 3 minutes. Vegeta is on his last legs and all hope seems lost, but then something strange begins to happen to his body...

129: Rebirth of the Saiyan Prince! The Unstoppable Force of Jiren!
>Ultra Instinct Vegeta is born! Against Jiren, the two seem to be equals! But Vegeta's body is struggling under the weight of Ultra Instinct...

130: Limit Breaker and Survivor! An Undying Bond Between Rivals!
>A single minute remains and Goku re-emerges from the rubble! In a last ditch effort to save Universe 7, Goku donates all his remaining energy to Vegeta and admits he is number one.

131: Hero of the Multiverse! The Ultimate Wish Shall Be Granted!
>In his final attack against Jiren, Vegeta surpasses and overpowers the monster of Universe 11! With that final attack, Universe 7 is saved and now it is time for the wish!

This sounds way better than the ending we're getting right now

Cure Moonlight is cute.

Do you love Vados

Any Hitto fans? I really wish he was one of the final contestants or at least the last rep for U6.

You're a fucking retard. Did you forget we get countless DB videogames?

>r/DBZ
There's your problem, Zfags are stupid.

Hit jobbed in such a pathetic way. It's funny that Android 17 can sneak up on Jiren better than Hit could.
I wish Kefla didn't happen and that Hit would be the final U6 member. I don't understand why they fucked Hit over so badly unless it was for merchandising the two girl Saiyan retards

>sHittofags

>Vegeta surpasses and overpowers the monster of Universe 11!
How can someone would even believe this when the OST's tracklist is claiming otherwise? Fucking faggots.

Reminder that broly is beautiful.

Say what you want about the fight, but Hit had one of the coolest pages in the manga

By not being a degenerate faggot

>Kale's tits
>tiny

Where's Dicasty suspension?

>Vegetto