Has athlete's foot ever been mentioned in japanese media (anime, manga, vidya...)?

Has athlete's foot ever been mentioned in japanese media (anime, manga, vidya...)?

They are always showing people in public baths, hot springs etc. yet I'm surprised they haven't taken the chance to educate kids about it the same way they do it about other stuff.

moyashimon, the mc looks at a teachers feet to prove he can see microbes with his naked eye

god i wish that were me.

In the Onii ChiChi series they have mentioned it.

Genshiken has it.

That artist makes some 11/10 tier futa on Male stuff

jojo part 4

That kills the footfag.

So do I.

Uh, I think in Genshiken.

Miku is for luka only.

Came here to post this

Called the cops

Wow user that seems like a very interesting topic to be touched upon in the media and not at all an attempt by you to satiate your weird fetish.

I actually saw an athlete's foot faggot on the booru sites. How the fuck did that guy get approved?

wokada is a living god

ow boy am i glad i ainĀ“t that.

They're gonna break that hosen.

Wokada should draw a PV for wowaka.

yes

Cleverly disguised foot thread

GuP

That girl has a dick

I've been looking for an OP-pic that would gain the most attention to my thread.

To be honest, starting a foot-thread was not the intention, although they are a big plus.

They show girls beeing barefoot all the time, usually in moisterous environments and there were never those signs you at swimming pools, where you're advised to use those faucets at ankle hight.

But as soon as some sneezes, you see 'em with those weird masks that prevent a contengion. And Fungi are very contagious.

I just looked for him and found no evidence of his existence. Not even under status:deleted. Ha! Either my life is a lie or he's a banned artist now.

Kill yourself deluded yurifag.

Fight me, faggot.

>girl
>dick
do you know how biology works

Patlabor.

Unlike muricans, most of the world dont use their shoes inside their house, so getting athlete's foot it's not a common thing at all, not even for athletes.

The fuck is athlete's foot?

A fungal infection that you get from not wearing shoes or flip flops in public showers or other damp areas. It burns and itches like a poison ivy rash. Usually on the underside of your toes.

In Boku wa Hajikko ga Suki athlete's foot is the trigger for the romance of the big boobed friend.

Why is the manager such a top tier husband?