Is this the new generation BIG 3?

Excluding One Piece, that is old generation.

Where's Black Clover

It's shit.

So what you're saying is that it fits perfectly in the Big 3

Utter shit.

Outsold by Neverland

Big 3 is about sales and popularity, none of them come close to being big enough. Hero is probably the closest to being a pillar but it's still no Naruto or One Piece.

There is no Big 3. The Big 3 is made up shit.

This. One Piece and Naruto were huge for Shueisha but the whole idea of a big 3 is from foreign audiences online, where Bleach was around as popular as the other 2.

Seeing as the OP image might trigger and attract that one autist who screeches about newer series' being "pushed" in toc threads, here's some more fuel to add to those flames
>to celebrate winning 4 consecutive manga awards, Jump is promoting The Promised Neverland character icons to be used for SNS profiles

Why do all of them have big foreheads

perhaps they're going for the code lyoko audience

>Hero is probably the closest to being a pillar but it's still no Naruto or One Piece.
People need to stop waiting for sales giants like Naruto and One Piece. This will not happen again.

remove kimetsu neverland and dr stoner and replace them with BC MHA and OP.

To be fair, people said that about Dragon Ball before One Piece came.

Ten years ago, Bleach was far more popular than OP in the west.

I'm not reading Kimetsu is it nekketsu-like ?

TPN & Dr Stone aren't, so is Kimetsu like them or is it more naruto / op / bleach like ?

These are all far better then things like boku no hero or black clover, but they don't have the wide appeal that naruto, bleach and one piece had.

Yeah for sure. But OP was still popular enough that it got lumped in with the other 2 forming that mythical "big 3"

Both emerged at a time when the Internet did not exist.

See, One Piece, Naruto, Death Note, FMA, Nana, Kimi ni Todoke, all these titles appeared at the same time and everyone sold 1 million in the first month. The same with Dragon Ball, YYH, Slam Dunk and Hokuto no Ken. Of manga with less than ten years, who does it now? SnK. And? That's it.

Those two are very bad. Manga in OP's post are actually good.

This, it will never happen again.

MHA, OP and BC are shit next to dr stone and TPN

I know, I said they are far BETTER.
But at the cost of being well written and execute they lost a lot normalfag pull potential, they aren't as simple and generic as a bnh so it'd be harder for that large crowd that ate up naruto and one piece to get into these.

>but they don't have the wide appeal that naruto, bleach and one piece had.
yeah, because the pacing of dr stone is shit and don't develop the conflicts properly. because the characterization of neverland is shit and doesn't make the reader care about the characters (like op, naruto and bleach did) and kimetsu... well, kimetsu is a normal battle shonen, basically bleach + nuramago, if it doesn't succeed it's probably because the fights or art are shit.

No, but it's the closest thing.

In the trash can.

Besides the cliffhangers, tell me what makes Neverland interesting?

I cannot see Seven Deadly Sins and Boku no Hero Academia, so your pic is shit

Shit like Boruto, black clover and hero academia are more worthy of the title. Remember, to be a big 3, they need to be more style than substaince, be full with the most common shonen tropes, the more generic the better, and cater to the lowest common denominator for the sake of high sales and popularity

>Seven Deadly Sins
>Shonen Jump
That aside, they're both mediocre eitherway.

>Remember, to be a big 3, they need to be more style than substaince
Dr. "Muh Science is Cool" Stone
>be full with the most common shonen tropes
Kimetsu no "Muh SSJ Power" Yaiba
>and cater to the lowest common denominator for the sake of high sales and popularity
The Promised "Muh Cliffhangers are so smart" Neverland

That is Shonen Jump, my friend. Stop thinking your favorite title is unique and special because it's not.

damn, JUMP SUPER PUSH is so strong that WSJ is even hiring Sup Forums to do it

>These are all far better then things like boku no hero or black clover
Not even close.

The whole "Big 3" thing was just made up. Bleach never came anywhere near as close to One Piece or Naruto when it comes to popularity and sales. There's a reason why the series got canned and Kubo had to create a shit ending. One Piece is still a behemoth and Naruto stayed strong in popularity up until the ending too.

Its hilarious that people still think Dr. Stone after the shitshow these past few chapters were.

>the series got canned and Kubo had to create a shit ending.
BS, he had 4 years to finish his garbage manga, he is a hack.

Never said they were any good in particular, just that they weren't as ridiculously generic and common denominator pandering as the alternative are. Sure, they are every big as guilty of shonen cliches, but the others takes them to levels only seen in the previous big 3.

>Kubo had to create a shit ending.
Bleach is shit so it was fitting

At first it was the thrill of “holy shit just how many of these kids’ knowledge are made up by lies by the demons and how deep does the rabbit hole go”
But that ended when they escaped

Some crazy revelations about the world happened. Too many spoilers so I don't want to get into them, but the idea of what will come next is exciting to me.

>everybody forgetting about the 3rd best selling manga last year

Do you even KINGDOM?
FUCKING PLEBS O SWEAR YOU

Never said it wasn't Kubo's fault, lol, he totally fucked it up for himself. Jump was the one to pull the plug.

Kingdom has no moeshit all over it so how do u expect this board to know about it?

>being this tryhard

Stop being mad at life, user.

The sense of superiority that fans of these series have annoys me. Since their "makeup" is different, you think they are different too, but in essence they are the same shit.

>Implying that Karyo Ten or Shin aren't Moe as fuck

Being in Sup Forums and not knowing the meaning of moe should be bannable offense.

So... nothing?

Stop being so defensive, user.

>...
Kill yourself, newfag.

Might as well be, i quite enjoy the 3 of them

>SnK. And? That's it.
Tokyo Ghoul
Magi Labyrinth of Magic

Also millions per volume series.

I said moe ALL OVER IT. Learn to read, how bout dah?

Also Kingdom, plenty of million per volume sellers around.

>all these titles appeared at the same time and everyone sold 1 million in the first month.
>first month

Again, of the manga with less than ten years, who does it now?

>>

Then why the hell did you point SnK? SnK got its first million with Volume 1 and Volume 2 combined, SnK did not debut with 1 million right off the bat.

see

kingdom is fucking trash

>first month
Not even Dragonball sold one million in its debut month, what the fuck, Toriyama said over and over again that Dragonball in the begining when it was pretty much a Journey to the West adaptation the series wasn't much popular at all, it exploded when the first tournament happened.

Nope, they leave the charts with two months and reach a maximum of 700k. It's only after about 10 months that they reach 1 million. Times have changed. Naruto Era is over.

SnK sells one million in two or three weeks.

The other only two manga that do this are from the 90s, OP and HxH.

Who said "debut"?

>SnK sells one million in two or three weeks.
Yes, now, SnK did not debut with one million copies sold, not even Dragonball pulled this off.

I love this adding fuel to the fire thing that is going on these weeks

You when saying "first month".

What the fuck "first month" means then?

Reminder: Oricon doesn't track digital manga. The digital market was worth 40% of the physical market in 2016.

First month of sales of a new volume, not first month of sales of the first volume.

It's to be expected that shonenfags in Sup Forums are newfags because they don't know that the Big 3 was coined because of the rankings in the right side of the now defunct Onemanga. Biggest traffic in those days.

Then why the hell did you dispute the Magi, Tokyo Ghoul examples? Both of them are less than 10 years old and sell more one million when a new volume pops up, seriously, you are embarassing yourself

Page 1 to Page 17 = infodumping
Page 18 = Cliffhanger

Repeat for 70 chapters.

One Manga died 8 years ago now, pretty sure 80% of Sup Forums has never even heard of it. Meanwhile Mangafox lives on, it's immortal.

They sell 1 million after months and months and months. SnK sells 1 million in two or three weeks. Get it now? Ten years ago, a volume selling 1 million in two or three weeks was not the rarest thing in the world (Naruto did that, Nana did that, FMA did that, Death Note did that, Kimi did that, OP did that), now it is.

Who owns mangafox again? Were they chinese? I forget. But yeah that site is immortal even if their forums were taken down last year.

>Page 1 to Page 17 = infodumping
>Page 18 = Cliffhanger
>Repeat for 70 chapters.
And win prizes.

>They sell 1 million after months and months and months
Okay, get your ass to the nearest rankings and see Tokyo Ghoul, that sells 1 million in days.

Yes, a chinese group owns Mangafox.

I don't frequent these threads much, and I don't know who that autist is, but it's undeniable that the series are getting pushed. A massive shift started in Jump during mid-2016, when they finished Nisekoi, Bleach, Toriko and AssClass. Same period where Shilled Neverland started being published. I'm no Jump employee so I don't have proof, but it's pretty obvious that whoever is in charge now wants a different direction for the magazine.

This ''big 3'' shit is something the west came up with, and none of these 3 series are nowhere near as popular here as Heroaca, OP and Boruto. Black Clover might catch up to Boruto but idk

I actually don't know the one on the right. Name please?

Kimetsu no Yaiba

This is from 2016, but, whatever:

>Apr 4 – 10
>
*2. *,719,197 *,719,197 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.19

>Apr 11 - 17
>*1. 414,184 1,133,381 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.19

>Jun 13 – 19
>*1. 342,574 *,342,574 Tokyo Ghoul:re Vol.7
>Jul 18 - 24
>38. *18,111 *,761,622 Tokyo Ghoul:re Vol.7

Is it good?

Yes

Totally. I don't hate any of these series, but to say they "grew up" because of their own merits is ridiculous.

Fuckin picked up then. Thanks

What is Promised Neverland about? Is it a fighting shonen or what? I know it's about a group of children trying to escape from from an orphanage ruled by demons or something, but to they have superpowers or is it more about keikakus and shit?

they have the superpower to take solutions of their asses whenever the shit gets serious.

They use normal weapons, like guns. No superpowers.

keikaku, no powers, it's great

Well, there are no superpowers, but since the characters are Mary Sues and Gary Stus, that doesn't make much difference.

It was about a group of children leaving the orphanage. Now it's about nothing, or about whatever the author feels like.

>bleach was cancelled meme
Reminder that the fullbring's last chapter ranked nr 1, it was put in the bottom on purpose and kubo said he ended it like he wanted to.
It was because those 3 ranked in top 3 in jump for years.

>It was about a group of children fighting titans. Now it's about nothing, or about whatever the author feels like.

I want to hold hands with Emma!

Shonen jump top-selling series are one piece,mha,haikyu, and food wars

Stand down Dr. Asspull, the real big 3 member is here.

>axed in 20 chapters
Meanwhile Dr. Stone
>selling millions

Yes, Shingeki no Kyojin also took a dip in quality recently, what's your point?