V/a/lentine's Day Dump

I figured I'd dump a couple of oneshots for Valentine's day. Hopefully someone likes them.

Finally a good thread.

Fuck you, Valentine's threads should be happy.

I HATE IT

Glad someones enjoying it.
I'll dump something happier after this.

Thanks

bump

You're welcome, I'm just glad anons are actually following the thread.

>Valentine's threads should be happy
you sure you're in the right board?

And that's the end. I'll start dumping something happier in a few minutes, just have to make sure it's downloaded and unzipped.

You fucking fuck you played with my heart.

Sorry user, this next one should be a little happier.

Good story but I'm confused at the end.
the number she left him reached another person right? He could tell by the voice?
If so he could have just asked for her incase someone else answered the phone right. Or maybe I missed the point.
wtf is he on about, is he comparing yuki to snow and admiring her and snow as the strongest things?
Also epheme-really ? thats not a word, what is he saying, epheme? ephemerally?

I always interpreted it as the number belonging to the original girl he had a crush on.

oh im stupid the letter must have been from the preggers normie at the end.

I don't think she's the one who left the number. Also I think that's just a misspelling on the last page.

Any other oneshots planned after this one? there are some notable classics like Henshin Ganbo that'd fit in with the ranks of these two but it'd be neat if there are any less known ones.

>normie
>Henshin Ganbo
I actually dumped that last year. I don't really have any plans after this though.

Actually, I might dump one more if anyone has suggestions. It's not like I have anything better to do tonight.

how b'out Batsu Gal? that's pretty cute.

There's also that one about the hairdresser dude and yankee idol, Himedol? Or was that the name of its serialization, I forget.

The fact this thing is still getting reposted 7 years later after my old scan group released it leaves me with complicated feelings.

What's next, Lonely Kagami posting?

>What's next, Lonely Kagami posting?

Ah, I enjoy seeing that reposted in Lucky Star threads, thanks.

And that's the end of this one.
I'll check that out, might be back in a few with another oneshot to dump.
Thanks for the release, sorry for cutting out the credits page.

wait what, that's the last page?

I didn't get it.

which one, fate or at least like that snow?
You should be happy my man wouldn't be reading it without you.

Yeah, that's it. Just a short oneshot.

There were a huge v/a/lentine's dump yesterday as well.

The snow one.

It's no biggie.

Guess I'll dump one more, even if most of you have probably read this already. Getting tired of finding pictures of bridges, but this one isn't too long, so it should be fine.

There's already a thread up for this

Guess I'm done then. Here's the thread with the rest

Thanks OP.

No problem, glad you liked it.

good thread, OP.

The art seem similar, is this from the Takagi-san author?

I noticed that too. Seems like he likes foreheads

It is, he's done a few other one-shots too All more interesting than takagi-san,
just like his other ongoing series. I really don't get how it became his most popular work

I found the biting sister one somewhat lame, since it's written like a romance but that obviously wasn't going to go anywhere so it's just this directionless thing. Much like Takagi, I guess, but that at least gets to have them get married and have a kid to expand the formula a bit.

I almost dumped Matsumoto Eiko wa Futsuu no Ko, but I thought this one was a little more fitting since that one was mostly about her trying to be less boring.

Can any good user link me to that thread?
I just want some romance manga to fill the void in my heart tonight.

This wasn't a oneshot, autistic plebbitor. It was a doujinshi.

this by the same person as Fudatsuki no Kyouko-chan?

Yes

You faggots wouldn't know romance if it kicked you in the teeth

And you would?