Killing (my sides) Bites

tfw the series wont be popular enough for a second season

anyway, dumping Himenospia ch8 for the heck of it

Is that Cheetah? Does she not know how fucked you are if a Tazmanian Devil bites?

its arachnid except all the girls are wasps
the protag is basically alice+army ant titty monster

the first volume raw still isnt out

yeah that's our cheeto dyke

>its arachnid except all the girls are wasps
Arachnid ended so terribly I don't feel enthused for this - unless it turns out it's a sequel which may retroactively redeem Arachnid

Caterpillar looks like it is turning into a sequel to Arachnid. Unless the hack has the gall to end it at the same point Arachnid did...

end of chapter
this was the only himenospia raw i could find
by downloading the entire magazine it was in
scanlations never never

Dubs collection.
i wonder if this will get an anime after killing bites is done

anything happened in the latest chapter of Killing Bites?

Couldn't find the raws for last month's magazine. From the previews, Sloth girl is going to save Doggo from Tigger.

And what of the devil?

Still fighting the Cheeto.

Bunny interrupts the fight for some reason, though.

seems like the cheetah won though.

Inaba? More like InaBest.

I think it's interesting how the artists for Arachnid, Caterpillar, Killing Bites, and this are all different but somehow manage to use the same camera shots and paneling style

She really is Alice 2.0
In character design as well as personality.

I think the author sends them a draft of each chapter and they just redraw it in their style. Every once in a while he posts some of those sketches on his Twitter.

Thank god

so that's what killing bites is

I can't seem to find the first three chapters and ch5 of Choubo no Shinobi. Is it the same with Himenospia?

Is Chestless Cheeto still a dyke if she hasn't fucked any girls yet?

Yeah. I'm surprised people are uploading most of the Choubu chapters at all along with Caterpillar every month.
Himenospia, on the other hand, only has this raw available and nobody bothered to upload it on its own anywhere. Reading obscure manga is suffering.

So far Caterpillar is much better than Arachnid. Arachnid was focused on Alice being an autist from start to end, Caterpillar has more active characters and MC isn't autistic
I don't think it's gonna end like that, otherwise the whole "organization might be our real enemy" deal will be pointless. I also doubt Caterpillar is gonna die from getting stabbed in the back, I bet "caterpillars are made from 13 sections" asspull is going to be used

Shinya is drawing 4 ongoing titles and finally got an adaptation, I wouldn't consider his stuff "obscure"

>ywn have a hot mom who burns your face with an iron
Why live bros?

She's saying that Gecko was eliminated so something happens automatically. I assume the rest of the sentence is on the next page.

Elza Cheetos will end with a girl 10 times hotter than Hitomi.

Gross, her thighs are fatter than her ass

Is that what Killing Bites is?

muh fangs