ITT

Characters that remind you of yourself

Not even joking here. I manipulate people to get what I want and betray them if I have to. I also have dreams and aspirations to control the world.

Umaru, except she's much cuter.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

You have a faggy high pitched voice that sounds way too feminine?

in reality it's not you

>a loser at life and mahjong

Yea, that is me

Obligatory

Did you blow up a building just to kill a person ?

:<

source?

which character has the largest schlong?

you're probably an autist

>local autist thinks basic social interaction is mastermind manipulation

Uramichi oniisan

I'm definitely not gonna kill myself, haha! I'm definitely not gonna kill myself, lol.

ITT: Conceited people try to make others think they are cool

that being said I'm obviously a genius and have a high IQ, therefore I must be Izaya Orihara

Not joking, are you diagnosed with autism?

Honestly I'll shill the F/SN VN to the death here but that's almost all because of Heaven's Feel. Fate route is the definition of amateur and Unlimited Blade Works was better but it's hard to call it anything more than just entertaining. I don't know what happened between them and Heaven's Feel but everything about it is on another level. I'm sad Nasu didn't go through with the planned fourth route not only for Illya's sake but because I would have loved another storyline in that vein. But nothing he's written has topped it since, so maybe it was a fluke and things had to happen this way.

If you were as fun as him you wouldn't be here

I see my past self in touma. Minus all the waifu shit, but yeah basically a skeptical shit that never took school seriously.

The utter state of Sup Forums.
How about you try searching for it, you retarded fag?
And why are you spoonfeeding him? Fuck off back to where ever you came from newfag.

Intelligent, nihilistic, wicked sense of humor

I like Koito because she is a loner like me, except she has fiends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Koito also likes busting phantoms and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Koito is like my dreamgirl she has pink hair I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love Koito and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would go outside all day to exorcise phantoms, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

Im being scolded for helping...

>let's pretend we're a 2d character
Thanks for the quick laugh. You're pathetic as always, Sup Forums. Never change, if just for making people like me laugh.

>...
Not him, but by providing the sauce you create a dependent population; one that can not look for the sauce and keeps pestering other people.
Like that user () showed, it's piss fucking easy to look up where a picture is. The guy you just helped couldn't even perform a single click to look up the source. He didn't click once, but but went through filling the captcha.
And that damn faggot even used an emoticon ":

For me it's Akko. Dumb, simplistic and with a terrible sense of humor.

He is also using reddit spacing.
Definitely a newfag.

i agree with this sperg 100%

Hai hai, okaa sama

Truth

god i wish that were me

Misery is the key to success.

I wish I wasn't this way.

Fate zero Kirei most likely. Bitch rest face mixed with either apathy or disgust of others and some autism.

What if I do?

>Not being the true chad

キリトかなーやっぱりw

Gendo... is that you?

I'm just like Yui. Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Took long enough

>years pass and people still don't get the irony of these threads

Jesus

pic related is totally me

It’s just newfags

don't reply to me, faggot, i've made a harmless joke

me

What kind of fucked up do you have to be to be able to seriously think you're like Kerry?

based

HAHAHA kind a hard to believe someone from Sup Forums has the balls to make the choices he made. Can't even make the choice to get out of your room. Admire but don't be delusional.

literally me just replace ping pong as the life changer

hi m2k

Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

Then I'd force you to blow me.

I like potato chips as much as Light, that means we are the same.

And what is the irony of these threads?

Internet sucks!! It can't even get me a cute GF.

Quit playing with my heart user. You know that you aren't real.

The only difference is that I don't have a dragon family to make me happy.

Correction. You don't have a thicc dragon family.

I mean I dont think I share her personility and look but her backstory and fears are things I did relate to a lot she is a good girl

> ywn have a thicc dragons that love you

Guess it's time to end it. Not like I'm needed here.

Sorry.. I didn't mean to. I was trying to be witty

Are there good girls irl? If so, I have never met one that shares my loneliness.

an overconfident insensitive egoist who sees people as tools and usually gets shit for it

So you instill despair and misery into the protagonists so that in hope, one day they can overcome the destruction of the future?

Because I never win the bowl.