Hey Sup Forums, is there any anime out there that deals with romance...

Hey Sup Forums, is there any anime out there that deals with romance, and you can't tell who the mc ends up with from episode one? Every series I see it's always "here's male mc and female mc, now watch them get together for all the episodes while random characters pop up for no good reason because everyone already knows the mc won't end up with any of them"

Where are all the surprises, like a reverse harem that has a surprise yuri ending, or an anime where the main character chases after the female character the whole series, but suddenly ends up with a character who seemed like a side character? It's all just too straight forward and self explained, and pretty much an opening or ending takes away all the surprise of who the mc is going to end up with. I want to be surprised damn it and not know from day 1!

>an anime where the main character chases after the female character the whole series, but suddenly ends up with a character who seemed like a side character
Onanie Master Kurosawa has something like that going.

Already read it ages ago. But yeah one of the reasons why I loved it so much was just that. If he'd end up with squirrel I don't think it'd been as high on my list as it is

Journey > Destination

It would be if the journey had any surprises. And if you know you're going to Disneyland, why walk closer and closer to roads that lead to other places because your just gonna turn around anyway and go to Disneyland because it has a huge picture of Disneyland on the cover, the opening is mc having fun in Disneyland and so is the ending.

Spoken like a true haremshitter.

I can't name a single anime like that, wtf there must be some

The world god only knows

IDK I guess Kokoro Connect may be up your alley.

xd

Yes, you can find out more on

Already seen and dropped that, forced drama does not even begin to describe it
I had forgotten about that one, yeah that was good, both watched and read

Also, how the fuck do you people not know any examples? Basically any time this happens people shitpost about how angry they are about it for years.

It's a thread about discussing if such manga or anime exists you cockmongler

Do you all think it's not mainstream enough to happen more often?

In other words a rec thread. Neck yourself you stupid redditor.

>When you only read part 1 of OPs text

isn't this what happened in strawberry100?

You must have over 100 threads hidden

not all anime will push all the right buttons. Gonna have to give and take if this magical romance anime that somehow leads you down this rabbit hole of love only to take a right turn. It's gonna have some shit in it you don't like and also probably going to feel forced.

If you ever discover this magical anime you will probably be left wondering why you even wanted it.

I don't have to bother hiding rec threads because they're literally bannable and therefore get deleted. So fuck off.

Are you really going "THERE IS NO PERFECT ANIME STOP CRITICIZING THESE SERIES YOU WOULD NOT EVEN LIKE IT EVEN IF YOU FOUND IT SHUT UP I BET IF YOU FIND A SERIES LIKE THAT YOU WON'T EVEN LIKE IT SO STOP HAVING A TASTE AND SUCK IT ALL UP LIKE I DO!!"

And then this threads gets multiple replies and stays up, triggering you even further as you reeee at the mods about this delusion rec thread of yours

Yeah, though in that case it was pretty evident it was going to be the quiet girl or the genki one. All the other girls were pretty much confirmed to not win.

Starwberry 100% got an anime? What the heck, I hadn't even noticed. Nobody seems to mention it anywhere, was it any good?

You mean you'll be samefag bumping it until it gets deleted.

You too, thanks for the +1 post my friendo

>literally being this new
Sasuga recnigger.

Shuffle

I stopped reading the manga after a while, did it get any better or just stay the same or even get worse?

Go back to Gaia

I honestly can't even remember, I finished it about six years ago. I just remember that the ending really surprised me.

I don't think what I said was relatively close to a butthurt all-caps rant.

That boxcutter was such a good twist

Might need to see if I can finish reading it then, who knows maybe it picks up a bit at some point, or not since it seems so forgetful