One Piece

Title: Pirate Luffy V Commander Katakuri
Cover: Buggy is pissed off when he gets resignation letter from 5 giants

Snakeman is like Boundman but pretty skinny, Katakuri is pretty surprised.
Luffy uses an attack named 'Python', Luffy also uses an attack named 'Black Mamba'
Katakuri uses an attack named 'Zangiri Mochi'
At the end of the chapter, Luffy and Katakuri crash, Luffy uses a move named 'King Cobra'.
The whole chapter is only fighting with minimal dialogue

Next Week Break

that looks fake desu

El Luffy Blanco

Fucking hack! I see that spiked up hair you piece of shit. Better be fake

what the fuck is the difference between this and boundman?

GOFFYFAGS BTFO!

EDGEBROS WHERE ARE YOU AT?

one is cutting and the other is bulking

>Next Week Break
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

asspull

SPICS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Chapter 895: Pirate Luffy VS Commander Katakuri.

Katakuri comments that Luffy looks a little different in his Snakeman form, and yeah he's a bit slimmer than normal Gear 4 And Luffy's like "Yeah, I'm much faster than before!" Katakuri who can't figure out how Luffy's able to hit him despite his dodging. It's because Luffy's using his new ability to bend his arms like a snake at different angles. This is called "Python".

Katakuri tries to move, but Luffy is able to even speed up his stretching. And he hits Katakuri with a "Jet Culverin". Katakuri turns his arm into a spiked mace and hits Luffy hard --this is "Zangiri Mochi" or "Cutting short mochi" Though the kanji is kinda like "slicing mochi".

They're trading blows for a while, and Luffy hits Katakuri with "Black Mamba. It's basically a high speed gatling.

"I'll make this easy and end it, straw hat!"

"No thanks!! Gum-gum..."

At this point they're both breathing hard, Clearly out of it. both of their attacks hit hard "Zangiri Mochi" and "King Cobra". There's a huge explosion, but the victor isn't clear.

Literally nothing happens

Snakeman is faster and I assume weaker.

One is skinnier and faster. The other is stronger and more durable.

I believe that Boundman is the "base" Gear 4 form and everything else is Boundman + a boost to a certain metric.

Boundman - Jack of all trades, all stats are even
Tankman - Defense prioritized form
Snakeman - Speed prioritized form

Oda does know English, I see

>King Kong
>King Cobra
FUCK, WHY DIDN'T I PREDICT THIS? What's the next King attack??

King godzilla for strongest attack form? Or king lion?

Lion King

King Tank?

Oda had to explain Luffy didn't switch to snakeman against awakened Doflamingo or this is an asspull

>"I'll make this easy and end it, straw hat!"
LUFFYFAGS BTFO YET AGAIN!

Lion King

I thought of Gear 4 as different haki based

Boundman - Balanced
Tankman - More armament based
Snakeman - Observation based

But I can see them being for stats like that too

>Python
He used that in his boundman form too though.

King Kong Gun was Luffys solution to his attacks being too weak
So Bound Man plus Gear Third is for raw Power

Probably because he's sacrificing durability, and he needed to be able to harden himself enough to block Doffy's razor sharp kicks

Why would he? Snake man is just another version of G4. That doesn't mean it's better.

because Boundman was doing the job

>Tanking

>King Cobra
It's confirmed! LuVi for the final ship!

>boundman: attack? Or just general
>tankman: defence
>snekman: speed

He didn't have to switch because Boundman was enough for Doflamingo.
That fagggot was weak. When Luffy went G4, he wasn't able to land a single hit or react. Switching between modes wasn't necessary.

when cutting you lose power, and dont gain speed whatsoever

>LUFFY'S FINAL FORM
>CALLED GEAR FOURTH:
>FISHMAN
>JINBE TAUGHT HIM FISHMAN KARATE
>HE IMPLEMENTS IT INTO HIS FIGHTING STYLE
>HE USES HIS FINAL MOVE AGAINST HIS OPPONENT
>THE MOVE'S NAME IS
>SEA KING

is there a tank projectile with "king" in its name?

el dios serpiente mono

Your intelligence looks fake desu.Kill yourself you failed abortion.
>waaaah muh snakeman doesn't look like a goofball plebfilter parody so it must be fake
Fuck off and kill yourself you ironic weeb piece of shit,One Piece is still a fighting shounen and Oda doesn't ruin serious moments with shitty gags.He knows very well how to keep a balance between the goofy shit and cool shit.
If it were like you stupid niggers wanted then Kaido would probably be some sort of goofy looking warf with a shitty gag.

>LuVi
>Not LuKo
I always knew Luffy had the hots for king Neffertari

King Crab Gatling

>It's because Luffy's using his new ability to bend his arms like a snake at different angles.

Literally ripping off Fate now, DBS wasn't enough anymore

Did you guys forget the moment where it seems Luffy was unable to touch Doffy during 20 minutes because of the white strings?

Kings and Shiet

I try to forget Dofflamingo as much as I can
He was a mess of an antagonist

PirateKing

WE WAZ D. KANZ

So Boundman is power oriented while the other 2 are defense and speed? Got it.

I always assumed Boundman was the base form since Luffy used plenty of animal-themed attacks in that form (as opposed to Snakeman, where he mostly uses snake moves).

Damn I actually want this

"Burger King" combo attack with Franky

Martin D. Kang? With the afro, power of the champions, coated in all hardening haki.

They fought during 20 minutes. You pulled that unable to touch him thing from your ass

doffy got btfo in 1h max. lmao what a weakling.

SNEKMAN DISSAPPOINT

LUFFY NOT BECOMING A LONG HAKI NOODLE

DROPPED

>Luffy developed a new move after fighting someone
Well color me surprised

GET BTFO GOFFYFAG!

Ohmy.kpg

>people actually thought Katakuri was going to be defeated this chapter

It's gonna require one more Rayleigh flashback asspull to beat him.

>you have to wait for next chapter to know who won
>break next week

>reddit here will defend this

>people genuinely believed it wouldn't be a draw
Feels good

Can he lose next chapter, please? This battle is getting stale af.

You spics really can't decide if you want to hate or love OnePiece. Just like niggers in that sense

ANOTHER BREAK JFC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>posts reddit frog on Sup Forums
>calling others reddit
dumb frogposter

Looks like Luffy is going to lose.

Wanna know how I know you're new, faggot?

Reddit defends everything Oda does, and I think that's sad.

Katakuri stabs himself in deus ex machina heel-face turn, when a chapter or so beforehand he said he had to kill Luffy no matter what:
Reddit: "OMFG! Best antagonist ever!"

Luffy waits until now to use a new Gear 4 form when time is of the essence:
Reddit: "OMFG! SNAKEMAN!"

Reddit is just an echo chamber for people who love One Piece and refuse to see any fault with it. Hell, the current spoiler thread on there is littered with Oda asskissers.

Why did his hair become longer?

Why not?

>Oda dicksucker poster name changes to Oda asskisser
I laffed

his hair is rubber too lmao

I've been on Sup Forums longer than you have lived, newfag, I'll post whatever the fuck I want.

it's almost as if this escalation is done on purpose to appeal the 14yo kids that read one piece!

>King Crab

based frogposter

>Luffy waits until now to use a new Gear 4 form when time is of the essence:
He already started in gear 4 and can only use it so often. So this is wrong. Katakuri stabbing himself was also well established multiple times beforehand. Being that he wanted an honorable fight and that he slowly became to recognize Luffy's abilities. Neither of these things are valid criticisms.
I agree with you nonetheless, meaning that I think that the fight should have definitely ended this chapter. There are also plenty of other things that aren't as good as they could be, but the things you mentioned only show that you're not even reading anymore, and just quickly browsing through the pages.

He didn't really have much trouble hitting Doflamingo with Boundman.

Doffy said Luffy was fast enough to fight him but he lacked power, so he used Boundman which has a focus on strength instead of Snakeman which is for more speed

>being an autistic spic nigger over baby cartoons

Reach 500 posts on the other thread, you fucking faggots.
It's always this shitposting OP making these shitty threads. Fuck off back to HxH threads, already.
sage'd

What will gear 5th do?

but katakuri's turbo haki is also a problem, cant lower your power against him

When Gear 4 was about to be revealed, everyone thought it would look cool only for it to look goofy. And then the net Ggear 4 form, Tankman, looks even sillier.

Now when we thought Snakeman would look silly and goofy, it ended up actually looking cool.

Luffy haki will make him white

Job

We can have literally 100 threads with the new rules, fuck off cancer

in the jungle, the mighty jungle

He sent Doflamingo flying during awakening with a leo bazooka.

That would be good for story progression tho

I don't give a fuck, nigger cancer.

>go back to a thread with shipping and fujo cancer
No thanks. Kys

Nah but your salt amuses me so go on

What the fuck is a "Goffy"?

Honestly, hackposter asinine obsession with One Piece is almost funny at this point. He's like the buffoon of the court always here to serve as a entertainment the moment the spoilers leak out

Can Luffy swap between the G4 forms at will instantly? It would be good seeing some combos like speed-blitzing with Snakeman and then swapping into Boundman for hard hits before being seen.

>power form
>tank form
>speed form

How to fix Chopper: Make Luffy Chopper.

>going to a thread specifically made with the purpose shitting on the series
enjoy it, faggot

I haven't really read the spoilers except for the part that states Snakeman = speed, so I can't really comment on what happens on the chapter. But if I had to guess, I'd say he can't hit him consistently with Boundman so he needs Snakeman or there's no way he can win.

Baidu link when

>spoiler alert on the text
>not on the fucking picture
What a moron.