One Piece - Luffy vs Katakuri

Hey user, this has been a long fight. With what sounds like its conclusion about to go up, perhaps its time to jog our memory and do a little reread of the viz version of the fight.

To try and keep things as concise as I can, I've tried to cut out all scenes/pages that don't directly depict the fight.

Thanks OP. Gonna read through when's it is done

I can only imagine how horrible this is going to be in the anime.

Don't remind me

>not being excited for Katakuri and Luffy to randomly spin around at absurd angles because that one director is in charge again

damn those titties

Thanks for the dump OP

Sorry that it's taking a little bid lads, a tad busy
^.^

Reading bump.
Thanks OP

How much pages are there?
Is it enough for one thread?

Oh yeah, it's a long fight but well within image count (about 130-ish pages atm)

Screwed up there it seems

Can't wait for Sugita to voice this scene.

Honestly, it's one of my favorite parts of this fight. More than any "hype" fight moments, the donut-eating panel was undoubtedly the moment that really grabbed me the most in 2017, OP can be pretty funny sometimes, but this was one of the few bits that really got me going - I loved it & it really renewed my interest in the fight.

>70
>72
Did you forgot page?

Oh shit, sorry folks lol

really reusing the trebol gimmick this soon?

No problem.
It was cute that he got so angry that he couldn't use his powers.

Yeah, that bit always kinda weirded me out lol

Yeah, Katakuri is /acute/ indeed, this fight has made me love him so much more. Even if the pacing could prolly be tightened a fair bit, this fight's had lots of enjoyable moments so far.

A word, I haven't actually read the spoilers/translations/scans/etc for the new chapter yet, so if ya'll anons would be so kind, no spoilers plz :)

user, you are a hero. You hear me? A HERO. If even 0.00001% of posters had half of your value, this place would be a paradise on Earth.

Thanks user

Thanks! ^_^
I appreciate the thought, I'm glad some anons can enjoy my sharing

Np! I've been steadily building this collection for my own reference/enjoyment over the course of these last few months, & thought now would be an optimal time to share-dump it!

Friendly reminder
>^_^
We dont do emotes here, otherwise nice work.