Sup Forums what is you professional opinion on HorribleSubs?

Sup Forums what is you professional opinion on HorribleSubs?

The name is misleading

The name is synonymous with torrented anime at this point. Even if you did have a negative opinion, it would be pointless to express it.

I prefer Erai-raws.

Free Crunchyroll

If it disappeared many people would commit suicide

Just never scroll all the way down and join their Disqus. That's more cancerous than this place.

Not the best but it's reliable over a large number of titles.

>"STREAMING SITES ARE SHIT"
>proceed to download all his anime from horriblesubs

I think they're pretty relatable.
Shame about the jews things.

How come they haven't been DMCA'd yet?
Surely every legal streaming site knows about them by now.
Maybe fansubbing will become more popular again if they are taken down?/s

>professional opinion
AS opposed to what? An amateur opinion?

A good way for me to acquire digital copies of anime. Most of which I will never watch again but having the option to is something I will continue to enjoy until the Americans nuke their servers.

> Sup Forums - The professional shitposter's choice
I like it

Better than Commie as long as it's not from Funimation, Amazon or Netflix.

What opinion? Are we supposed to dissect their subs, or something? They don't do anything.

As the name implies, just plain horrible!

0/10 bait

It's just Crunchyroll, Amazon, Anime Network, Netflix and other subs. Pretty much just as bad as fansubs or worse. Best way is to learn Jappanese and watch raws only.
>buffering
>low quality streams from kissanime
Yeah pretty much shit quality. If you want quality, you will have to wait for BD release, that is if it gets ripped.
Good thing we no longer have to deal with Funimation hard subs.

The same reason torrent sites continue to exist despite being taken down multiple times and even having people arrested. If they do somehow get taken down, Sup Forums will end up saving us again anyways.

I meant more in the sense of why haven't they specifically been targeted.

who says they haven't?

Shitty slow bot, average encode of shitty video source (CR mostly), useless audio bloat. Sub/dubbed anime is garbage anyway, go learn some nihongo baka gaijin.

If they were taken down, a new horriblesubs would rise in minutes.

At least now it's easy to get data on which shows are popular.

Still waiting for them to release their Koi wa Ameagari no You ni episode 6. I dunno what's taking them so long. All there others that's suppose to be out today are finished.

Why all the talk about the possibility of it being taken down?
Calm those titties and enjoy the content they give us.
They are one of the most famous, if no the THE most famous group, out there.
Solely from their work people are enjoying themselves.
They are the engine we need.

>They are one of the most famous, if no the THE most famous group, out there.
Your idiocy is embarrassing.

There's not really anything to have an opinion ON. It's a good thing they exist, but it's the service they provide that's good, not anything specifically related to the group. If they were to disappear, there would be a bit of scrambling at first, then a replacement would pop up, just like what happened when nyaa died.

How is he wrong? They typically get more seeds than all the other groups combined for a respective series' episode.
Rare exceptions are like UTW for Fate stuff, other than that it's almost always domination by HS.

I'm going to wait 15 minutes for you to stew in your idiocy and try and figure out why you're wrong. You could google it to figure it out, but I know you won't, instead your ego will bristle and you'll just lash back trying to defend yourself, all the while digging yourself in deeper when a simple search could reveal the truth of how wrong you are.

They haven't done enough.

Or you could just say it? Please?

As a professional pirate I love them.

> 2₪ has been deposited in your HorribleSubs™ shilling account

Joking aside, recent events have made me paranoid.
It never hurts to have a backup in place and what worries me is that there aren't a lot of options if HS was to disappear.
In the end, I might have to learn nip for ease of mind.

Probably bait. Do you realize HS is a bot that rips from Amazon, CR and Netflix? Is not a "group".

>I might have to learn nip for ease of mind.
Don't talk nonsense. If HS were to die there are other 2 active rippers and every other user knows how to rip from CR or whatever.

I'm Russian.

don't remind me

They work very hard subbing a lot of animes every season. Their staff must not have a lot of time to sleep.

so, no profession?

>Don't talk nonsense. If HS were to die there are other 2 active rippers and every other user knows how to rip from CR or whatever.
knowing how to do it and actually bother / risk it is another

Netflix is usually better than Commie, but they're both so bad it doesn't matter.

This .
Given that Sup Forums isn't exactly brimming with the milk of human kindness, I don't think we'd see a replacement from around here for a while.

Come on, if Sup Forums can get a Nyaa replacement up after like 2 days you can be pretty confident someone would quickly make a bot that rips CR, especially if they can get attention from it.

I don't see a bato.to replacement :(
Hurts to say it.

They have one, it's just a bit shite.
On that note, Pantsu isn't all that it was cracked up to be either.
I think this shows that if we want a good Sup Forums-approved successor to HS, we need to start planning now before anything untoward happens.

>I think this shows that if we want a good Sup Forums-approved successor to HS, we need to start planning now before anything untoward happens.
Yeah like learning japanese you lazy cunts
seriously what's your excuse, not a single one of you can say with a straight face you have anything better to do with your time

I'm planning to end myself

Already mentioned that here and was the response.

Bit much.

Mangadex was set up to be the batoto successor. Why would Sup Forums bother in doing something?

drama queens; would not hire

>Pantsu isn't all that it was cracked up to be
t. herkz

t. herkz

The fact that they rip from CR makes it perfectly accurate.

Somehow this reminds me of when Nyaa died.

God, remember that shitstorm?

Ironically at this point they are superior choice to watching at Crunchyroll. I mean, it used to be pretty even, but with Crunchyroll downgrading the video quality of episodes within hours of them going up, HorribleSubs still gets the better quality because they rip it within half an hour.

All I remember was everyone shilling AB and BBT

They're a pipeline, nothing else. They're basically a direct-to-p2p scene group that just happens to specialize in anime. They aren't actually a fansub group. For what they are, they're fine.