Darling in the Franxx

So what's the big plot twist Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepin_the_Hunchback
twitter.com/soregasiya/status/964186262528712704
twitter.com/g____uch/status/964312468628553729
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just Pop Team Epic playing the long con.
You'll see on saturday user.

Turns out she's just been fattening him up to eat on the third ride. That blue growth on his chest is just seasoning to make him taste better.

Hiro will die after his 3rd time, no one will want to write with 02 anymore, except for Ichigo.

Ichigo and 02 are the true endgame

yurishitter begone

kys self insert fagboy

.t selfhating fuck

is it saturday yet?

>>The children who pilot the franxx double as both the plantations' defense force and selective breeding stocks to produce klaxosaur-human hybrids
>>Hiro is one such individual to be capable of bonding with 02 after generations of selection.
>>Papa is also a klaxosaur-human hybrid, but suffers poor fertility, like a liger
>>the end game is to make all mankind klaxosaur-human hybrids, so they can reclaim their place at the top of the eco-food chain
>>Hiro gets impregnated by 02's facehugger, and they live happily ever after

Big monsters are bio-tech used by the actual protagonists. Fucking kids pilot sex robots for the evil empire.

THE SPIDER IS ICHIGO

Can't wait

she has a big old penis

Hiro dies and the story shifts to Ichigo

>Hiro dies
>Everyone grieving, including 02, even though she can't show it properly and gets basehd by Ichigo and co for it
>Hiro's body is taken to the morgue
>by the the third day, just before disposal, Hiro wakes up
>Cut to 02 who has a smug, yet relieved look in her face
>"He did it. He is the one. It's time"
>Cut to ED

Too lame. I want him dead dead.

Not happening.

Yes

What does it mean

Hiro is a clone of 01.
01 is the person we see holding hands with the kid 02, as well as the person who saves kid 02 from the Klaxx Attack and brings her back to safety.
01 also named Hachi and Nana.
02 is a normal girl who was injected with the same tumor Hiro is growing right now. This is why she knew the pain Hiro was in.
02 is sensitive about her Oni-side because her friends that she knew shunned her when she fully transformed. This is also why she ran away to the snowy area where she was attacked by Klaxx.

Who do you think 01 is

is it saturday yet

basically Hiro but stayed a prodigy instead of losing it

Almost in Japan

Yes:

Darling in the Franxx - Karling in the Franks?

/his/friend here.

I've got this particularly bizarre theory. Darling in the Franxx is based off of the story of Charlemagne and Desiderata, where Hiro is Charlemagne and Zero-Two is Desiderata:

> "Desiderata, or Ermengarda[1], was one of four daughters of Desiderius, king of the Lombards, and his queen, Ansa. She was married to Charlemagne, king of the Franks, in 770, probably to form a bond between the otherwise enemy states of Francia and Lombardy. The marriage was annulled in 771 and this hurt relations with Lombardy, presaging the war of 774. She had no known children and her ultimate fate is unknown."

The Lombards are the Klaxosaurus. Hiro is Charles before he becomes Charlemagne. He "marries" Zero-Two, a Lombard/Klaxosaur princess and eventually throws her away to invade Lombardy/conquer the Klaxosaurs, eventually becoming Holy Roman Emperor/God-Emperor of Mankind.

Furthermore, what we see here are the other three girls in the back of this image who look suspiciously like Zero-Two. They are the other "three daughters of Desiderius".

What we see is that Charlemagne had at least one illegitimate child, Pepin the Hunchback. This may be interpretated as insinuating that Hiro will engage in sexually unbecoming behaviour in the future, siring a bastard child, who, like Pepin will attempt to rebel against him.

Notice additionally, that the Capetians who succeed the Karlings, had a floral coat of arms - we see very clearly the floral symbolism in Strelitzia and Delphinium. Thus Hiro/Charlemagne's successors will also be floral and might have something to do with the fleurs-de-lis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepin_the_Hunchback

Thank you for reading my crackpot theory.

Based /his/.

>kubo steps out the dark
>bleach cancellation, this anime, all was an aizen illusion

Ichigo and Hiro are twin siblings

Seconded

I like this one

>Watching Mecha for yuri
Nice yuriwank, you delusional yurifag, also known as beta men who self-insert into female characters

there's literally a raging lesbian in the show already

actually good

>manly men being manly only, absolutely no dykes allowed in mecha anime

where is that bitch from Gargantia?

What would she have done if Ichigo had told her yes?

She only said it because she lives in her head rent free and knows Ichigo isn't honest with her feelings in the slightest.

Laugh at her

I don't think she would have. Ichigo knows they aren't compatible and she wouldn't throw Goro under the bus like that.

The robots consuming the children's life force, but it's ok because they're expendable tube babies with limited age expectation anyway.

>she wouldn't throw Goro under the bus like that
She basically did that in episode 2, though.

It's one of those situations where her heart wants Hiro for herself, but her logic knows that:'s not an option if they want to succeed.

>she wouldn't throw Goro under the bus like that

Not really. She asked him and he was cool with it. It was also juat a test run/training exercise.

>they aren't compatible
They are, Ichigo had a metal breakdown and was so unstable the Franxx fucking died.
If they weren't comparable they wouldn't be able to start it up.

literally who is this guy and why does he act like hot shit

>She asked him and he was cool with it.

Episode 09: A pair of transfer student coming to the facility. They're female twin, both with single number. The color theme is black.

Episode 12: Hiro and Zero two ran away after they killed a Papa.

Source?

My wife's son works at nintendo.

>Episode 09: A pair of transfer student coming to the facility. They're female twin, both with single number. The color theme is black.
harem?

I hate you.

Thinking back to this scene and how she almost left him, Mitsuru and the other stamens that want, it makes me wonder if she had to go through something like that before: stamens being crazy to ride with her but not caring about her at all.

Reminder that as the blue oni Hiro will die after Honey befriends everyone.

I think that's the case, as well. It's not just fear or treating her like dirt, they saw her as an object too.

Yuri.

I want to bury my face inside Kokoro's beautiful fluffy hair

Biggest twist would be everything going completely fine, Hiro get's to live a happy life with 02, and everyone else is safe and happy. No one is expecting this. I don't even expect it.

yes, but why abandon the only Darling she found that way?

because there are other darlings

Because she didn't think he wanted her. You have to remember, the bath scene was just before this. She's going to respect his decision if she starts to think he doesn't want her or is like the rest.

Because she was only willing to stay if he felt the same way he did.

The twist is there're no twist.

Hiro is already extremely famous among the other parasites in different plantations.

Hiro will become even more popular after surviving the third ride, riding the crazy wild bitch beyond taming her too.

Many girls will offer her ass for Hiro and ask him to ride them.

Probably all the one-digit Pistil girls are compatible with Hiro.

Hiro will be known as the God of the Gods who tamed the crazy wild bitch

Yes, Lots and lots and lots of NTR and drama for Zero Two. I am eager to see it in action.

She'll be back.

Holy shit shut up.

hopefully in a body bag

literally who

New theory
Futoshi is Jesus

>Futoshi reports directly to Papa without anyone else knowing
>He's containing his powerlevel and has pretended to be retarded for a decade

>either ichigo or miku is judas
hmm

It fucking exists. how long has this existed?

WHY DOES IT EXIST!

It seriously makes me concerned that Futoshi is actually an observation officer and the reason his whole personality revolves around food is because no one questions an oaf.

I hope they all die but it'll just go the boring predictable route.

I'm glad your not aspiring to be a writer.

>inb4 futoshi is papa

People think Hachi is.

Why are people pretending as if this show is going to have some kind of convoluted narrative when it's clearly going to be generic action shlock?

This is better than EVA

so why do people think hiro is going to be blue oni, why oni and why blue?

twitter.com/soregasiya/status/964186262528712704

This

One little obvious detail to notice about this scene: the chlidren sat in sex segregated tables. Zero Two changed that.

>yfw hachi and nana and 08 and 09 and have been decommissioned from front line service in order to raise the newgens

Because it's Trigger.

red & blue oni is some folklore thing and 02 is obviously red
also the giant blue cancerous aids growth he has probably means something

Because they have better judgement than you, EVAshitposter.

Its not Trigger though.

>Because it's Trigger.
user I...

>It's interesting to throw away the last 5 chapters.

You do know that character fatigue is one of, if not the greatest mistake of writing?

Your audience is investing themselves into your story. You MUST pay out that investment or they'll be drained and abandon your work.

At most, they're going to kill one named character. Goro and Mitsuru are both up there for killing the good/bad one respectively. Futoshi is a trailing third for being underexploited and potentially acting simply as a catalyst for Kokoro's development.

Jesus, even Gantz's writer realized they couldn't just keep brutalizing their new characters every chapter.

everything is just speculation at this point right? it does sound pretty believable. I mainly agree with this because one, no other of 02s rider had that cancer thing, and she knows what it is, even the pain part of it.

>Because it's Trigger.

what's the point of that bandage

Nice one bro. Haven't seen that before.

More cute from the same artist:
"I’ve never loved anyone like this!"
twitter.com/g____uch/status/964312468628553729

klaxors R people

when was the last time an anime spawned so many crazy theories?