Violet Evergarden: Bitches and Whores Edition

>[Vivid-Asenshi] Violet Evergarden - 06v2 [38236907].mkv

1080p is out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdm1cFtn4Vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>edition

I feel like the odd numbered ones are a lot stronger than the even episodes. Like I'm glad Violet is developing but this didn't hit me like 3 and 5

>vivid asenshi
Enjoy your kosher subs.

It wasn't my favorite episode but it was pretty good.

Reminder to you boys that this is selling better

This episode was pretty strong too.

felt like it was aired out of order. what happened with what they set up at the end of episode 5?

Being saved for later.

and idol garbage shows are selling better than everything this season, nips have shitty taste

Why bother replying to bait?

Maybe it was also bait, in which case why are you replying to bait?

There's no way he's being ironic about idolshit.

>watching meme subs

Baioretto a clone. A saber clone.

Why is Violet so sexy?

Frillz that killz

Nah.

>Draw Asuka Tanaka
>Call it Leon paapastapopopulos

How gay can you be?

He eye-raped her there.

She's stupid perflat.
Cattleya is waaay better than her all the fucking way.

>2013+5
>liking cowtits

>Draw Ribbon
>Call it whoever the fuck her name was

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

where can i found "ordinary girls" like this?

Nigger she's just the right size. Not flat nor cowtits.

>1000 + 1018
>Still liking 14 yo autistic DFC girl

In your dreams.

oh

is Yamada going to direct an episode again?can this show be saved again?
also why they jump straight to chapter 4 of the LN?

Yes she is, the show doesn't need salvation and they're adapting the chapters in chronological order.

which Auto Memoir Doll would you hire?

The pure one aka Violet.

Violet. Luculia has dolled herself up to find some rich dude to stick it in her so she could marry into money.

Violet on the other hand would leave the moment she receives word that her husband is in trouble. Luculia would probably get impregnated first before leaving to help her brother.

violet because I woudnt want to deal with luculia's hobo bro.

>edition

>Violet
>Pure

Lucalia a pure. PURE
youtube.com/watch?v=qdm1cFtn4Vw

DELET THIS

we can still see the cum desu.

It's so you know how used she is.

Who best boy? Claudia > Stargaze > prince > muh major > delivery faggot

>CEO of a company
>Will buy you stuff
>Not tempted by the succubus Cattleya
Claudia no contest.

>Claudia
But that's a girls name

From a LNfag perspective:
Gilbert > Claudia > Edward > Oscar > Leon > Aiden > Benedict >>> Dietfried

Anime:
Claudia > Leon > Gilbert > Dietfried > Benedict

Bump.

This episode was pretty weak. Personally, Leon came across as more annoying than sympathetic which is probably why everyone bullied him.

Leon is one of us, stop bullying him.

Violet Everkino

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I really wish this show was structured more like Mushishi. I think having to tie Violet's growth in with every story diminishes the quality of the episodic stories. The only one that did it well so far was ep 3. Ep 1 & 2 were all set up. Ep 4 and 6 sucked. Ep 5 was the best because it focused primarily on the story of the prince and the princess and Violet didn't involve herself anymore than Ginko would in one of his cases. So, so far we're 50/50. I hope we don't dip below that.

You are now imagining if Luculia died on a business trip.

SHE'S FINE

That's just not achievable when the main story is about Violet and Gilbert. She needs to grow and we need to see her past in order to contrast it with what she became in the end.

Yea but they should condense her story into a few episodes so they can more freely work on the other stories. For instance, they could have 4 eps focus on her story and have 2 episodes in between each ep where they primarily focus on her clients. The way they're spreading her growth out across every episode is not working out well, especially in ones where her growth is very minor. I think episode 3 was more notable than the others because she goes through a great deal of growth in it, whereas in 4 and 6 it's not as great.

I want to be the handsome rich Casanova that inseminates Luculia

SHUT UP.

How often did this girlyboy get harassed in the shower by the alpha Chads?

I think they're planning to do something like that soon. 2, maybe 3 episodes completely dedicated to her past and Gilbert's POV, then some final clients to grow her before the ending.
It's not going to be like what you posted because we're already 6 episodes in but I'm almost sure that's how it's gonna go.
And honestly I think she grew a decent bit this episode, becoming aware of her loneliness and realizing that some people out there are like her. This whole sadness thing is also going to tumble down soon enough.

Which is a shame because his introduction on last episode was fantastic. Haven't seen the last episode, but he seemed a ruthless, matured by war man, in comparison to his brother.

Enough to make him bitter about the world.

Violet threads sure are slow

Good.

I think they could have condensed some of the stories together into a single episode. Like have the first half be one story and the second half another. Whatsherfaces birthday party episode did not need a full 24 minutes, which they could have then combined with this episode.

I just hate to see a setting like this wasted. There's so much more that can be done than just telling the story of a single autistic girl finding love.

¿wat?

2 arcs in one episode? That's just insanity user, come on.

They're not arcs. They're simple, episodic stories.

FUCK YOU

Still, that's insanity and no director would ever consider doing 2 stories in just one episode.

It's fine user. It's only a matter of time until some rich chad marries Luculia and she doesn't have to be a doll anymore.

It's not insanity and plenty of other shows do it. These couple of stories are fairly padded out and don't need to take up entire episodes.

Such as?

Don't pretend to be a fucking idiot, as if there's never been someone genius enough to use their timeslots to their full potential. Hakumei to Mikochi is airing this season. And don't try to tell me "B-B-But they're completely different shows."

So you're retarded, sorry man.

I'm not even watching that show but if it's really episodic with 2 stories in 24 minutes then it's shit.

Nice to see you have no rebuttal.

Is that a kimi no nawa reference?

The way violet ends her sentences sounds so cute

>Franxx MC's VA
>Suddenly the show becomes good

Huh?

episode 6 is shit,also Zero two VA already voiced Iris from ep2...

>***,259位/***,235位 (**1,295 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/04/04 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン 1 (第1巻のみ特典:L版ブロマイド + 全巻購入特典:「LPサイズディスク収納ケース」引換シリアルコード付) [ VIOLET EVERGARDEN ] [Blu-ray]
>***,444位/***,424位 (***,780 pt) [*,**6予約] 2018/04/25 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(メーカー特典:「線画A3ポスター」「田中将賀描きおろし複製色紙」付)(1~4巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろしB1布ポスター」&全巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろし全巻収納ボックス」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

Can someone explain what the point of episodes 2-4 were when they had Violet develop off-screen anyway?

It's not fair.... This was supposed to be FranXX season!

Here's how you fix VEG: cut out Iris and Erica, along with their episodes. Those were almost entirely useless.
Extend episode 3 into 2 parts, and instead of having Violet fully graduate at the end, give her some junior certification instead, so she wouldn't be a fully authorised Auto Memories Doll or whatever, but an official journeyman of sorts.
Then, since this episode (6) only requires transcription skills, have it be the 4th one, where Violet is sent to do a transcription job like this as practice (the traveling aspect would also fit her being a journeyman/woman AMD). Maybe have the teacher give her the offer ("you know Violet, you're very good at writing by dictation, so why don't you try this job to interact with people some more and maybe learn something?").
And extend it into 2 episodes also. The 6th episode felt like it missed a middle arc. It begins and suddenly we're at the end.
And lastly, have episode 5 happen later in the series, after we're shown more jobs Violet did (and eventually her getting her full certificate as a AMD). And also split it into 2 episodes.

(Of course, also slightly rewrite episode 1 to accommodate for these changes.)

Thank god you didn't write for this show because I would've immediately dropped it if you did.

Give it to me straight user, please. I can't help myself any longer.
Is our boy, Gilbert alive?

there is NO point of ep 2&4,Kyoani probably just want to make original character ep or something...

Yes. Violet and Gilbert gets reunited and live a happy life together in the end.

Fuck you

But I didn't write anything. I only suggested a way to rework the structure of the series.
No wonder a retard like you likes this garbage anime.

But they do

I wish they explored more the parallelism between her job and his father's, instead it was kinda brushed over for some shallow talk about he she would leave to go find the major.

Honestly why people think that's bad ?
A female's charm are her body and charm.
A male's charm are his assets and personality.
Why wouldn't a female want to marry a decent man loaded instead of a good one who is a poorfag ?

>gets told his opinion is shit
>NO THIS ANIME IS SHIT

Holy fuck user.

I've already dropped your shitty fanfiction of VEG. Please never work in the anime industry or any industry to requires intelligence.

No you. Eat shit.

How can you drop my fanfiction when I haven't written any? (Nor plan to in the future.)

You're actually right, I love you

Please go and stay go. We don't need shitty fanfiction writers trying to "fix" this show.

I bet you were triggered by screenshot edits too.