en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepin_the_Hunchback
youtube.com/watch?v=fNqFJCypk7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this brings back good memories

TRANSLATION:

02's voice
>You are mine.
>I love how you taste.
>I can't lie, all the weaklings (her past partners) have died so far. But that's just how it is, isn't it?
>But you, my darling, you are special.
>It will be fine.
>So believe in me, won't you, darling?

BEST GURL

you can read this pretty ominously if you didn't know the context

The title of EP 6
"Darling in the Franxx"

>yes, I fucked all those other guys before and they died of DinoAIDS complications but you're different, and if you die I'll look for a new fucktoy so it's alright
Can she get any more gross?

WE TRULY WERE THE DARLING IN THE FRANXX

Is this the first pv 02 has narrated?

>So believe in me, won't you, darling?
Farewell, darling

Hiro confirmed for dying next episode

*Franks
>フランキス
>フランクス

tell me about oni
why does she say boku?

02 is the best.

She's best girl.

>he'll be fine

Is the blue tumor going to turn him into a dino-mutant too?

oh shit this ep is going to change the pacing isn't it

because she has a big fat oni cock and a pair of fully loaded swingin' oni nuts and she's going to fill hiro's stomach with enough seed to plant a rainforest

>boy turned girl
>02
>used to be called 01

This shit really is about Charlemange isn't it.

Maybe this is just what a determined 02 looks like, but for some reason her smile seemed deliberately a little fake in the PV given the animation quality.

Like every time she smiled it didn't touch her eyes.

Now that Hiro basically got trucked-kun.

Who is the next possible MC?

We don't know if Hiro is going to die in the episode.

sign me in for the bloody veredict of verden.

No, despite all the hype this episode is getting and the awesome character development Hiro has undergone he's definitely dying next episode.

Say's who? The last prediction you made it was proven untrue.

>Nishigori is retarded and wants to commit artistic suicide by rendering previous character development completely meaningless
Brainlet GTFO

>tfw you will never shed the blood of four thousand Saxon men

What was the last prediction I made?

I was also being sarcastic.

So why were you being sarcastic about hiro kicking the bucket 6 episodes?

You guys ready for Hiro to die and for 01 to make his debut as the real MC?

Considering Ichigo has gotten almost as much screentime as Hiro she's going to end up being the MC.

He was being sarcastic about Hiro's character development because it's barebones as fuck. EP6 is literally the perfect time to off him.

yeah like that will happen shut up.

Honestly if you didn't see this cliche coming and his eventual recovery/gaining more power then you are a complete idiot. Not only are both cliches common the set up that she was dangerous makes it incredibly obvious that something would happen. If you really thought him being able to handle her a bit would mean no issue would ever arise you'll be surprised at anything.

Next thing you'll be surprised that the grown ups are evil making a fake society and go "but the show had them on the good guy team who could have guessed!?"

>set character up as the perfect martyr with only surface level character development
>implying he isn't going to die

you mean argument, right?

>He was being sarcastic about Hiro's character development because it's barebones as fuck. EP6 is literally the perfect time to off him.

I laughed

I described why it would be bullshit in my post, Hiro is being set up for some awesome character development arcs and has nowhere neared his zenith. They'd be retarded for creating a character with such potential just to nip it in the bud.

>Can't catch the sarcasm
>Calls me a brainlet

How would you know it's surface level when you're incapable of seeing past the surface?

When will 02 reveal her true ogre form?

homo/new/noemal/waifu faggots are getting out of control

How the fuck is that "foreshadowing?" That is just blandly stating something. And were you honestly expecting the MC of a mecha series to not be "special?" Is it your first Mecha show?

zerotwo murdering generic franxx when

So after Pegposters and NTRposters, we now have Spiderposters and "02/Hiro gonna die, totally" posters to BTFO, now?

No this is not my 1st mecha show.

>Mr. P26 gets crushed by Strelizia for shit talking her in the confusion of the fight

>And were you honestly expecting the MC of a mecha series to not be "special?

This is bait.

>>I can't lie, all the weaklings (her past partners) have died so far. But that's just how it is, isn't it?
I like 02 but I wish she would show at least some sympathy for her previous partners.

She has had so many partners over the years who have died she detached herself emotionally from them. It's possible she did (visibly) care at first but after they died and 02 was the one getting blamed for their injuries (being named the partner killer) she had to wall herself off emotionally from others.

Blue Oni when?

S O O N

Looks promising. But the previews have been pretty careful to avoid showing anything that matters so far.

Don't forget frenchposters

I hate it!

He hates it!

Remember that the oni tale has the blue oni leave the town so red oni gets accepted by the society. It's not impossible.

As much as I have watched anime in my life, I never heard of that tale.

Play Okami.

That's because he translated it poorly.

Only because context is remarkably important for translation.

The moment you frame it as a lover concerned with her partner's health through a trial, it falls into place with only the mildest tweaking for her idiosyncratic oral fixation and favored pet name.

You faggots are so bad at reading this show.

Which will it be?

Anime is saved. Thanks trigger for bringing light to this dull season

The order of the theories in this meme makes no sense. Most of them are actually plausible but not ordered by how plausible/difficult to deduce they are, while the Charlemagne one is plain retarded.

Check it out Parasites, I'm made of gold!

You forgot "Futoshi is Papa"

>Futoshi is Papa

>People actually think Hiro is going to die
Holy shit, you are retarded. No Hiro isn't going to die. No Oni won't betray him. It's a fucking magical girlfriend mecha.

>Hiro isn't a clone of Papa
>Futoshi is
>Futoshi is fat
>Whales are fat
FUUUUCK

I honestly can't tell if it's shitposting or if people really are this stupid. I reckon for a lot of anons this is the first mecha series they ever watched. It's somewhat embarrassing. I hope I won't have to pretend to be uninterested in DITF in the future because its fanbase turned out to be entry-level cancer.

Yeah, that was the joke when I made this the first time (the real shitty pixeled one), because while utterly transcending reason and logic, it was still funny to think about it and I am pretty amazed with all the theories Sup Forums came up with, will add some more like . After the NTR Shitposters vs. Flowerposter Showdown between Episode 3 and 4 and the Insane Theories & Ichigo vs Zero Two Fighting this Week, I am looking forward to the next weeks, Onis Wild Ride is pretty fun so far.

Yes:

Darling in the Franxx - Karling in the Franks?

/his/friend here.

I've got this particularly bizarre theory. Darling in the Franxx is based off of the story of Charlemagne and Desiderata, where Hiro is Charlemagne and Zero-Two is Desiderata:

> "Desiderata, or Ermengarda[1], was one of four daughters of Desiderius, king of the Lombards, and his queen, Ansa. She was married to Charlemagne, king of the Franks, in 770, probably to form a bond between the otherwise enemy states of Francia and Lombardy. The marriage was annulled in 771 and this hurt relations with Lombardy, presaging the war of 774. She had no known children and her ultimate fate is unknown."

The Lombards are the Klaxosaurus. Hiro is Charles before he becomes Charlemagne. He "marries" Zero-Two, a Lombard/Klaxosaur princess and eventually throws her away to invade Lombardy/conquer the Klaxosaurs, eventually becoming Holy Roman Emperor/God-Emperor of Mankind.

Furthermore, what we see here are the other three girls in the back of this image who look suspiciously like Zero-Two. They are the other "three daughters of Desiderius".

What we see is that Charlemagne had at least one illegitimate child, Pepin the Hunchback. This may be interpretated as insinuating that Hiro will engage in sexually unbecoming behaviour in the future, siring a bastard child, who, like Pepin will attempt to rebel against him.

Notice additionally, that the Capetians who succeed the Karlings, had a floral coat of arms - we see very clearly the floral symbolism in Strelitzia and Delphinium. Thus Hiro/Charlemagne's successors will also be floral and might have something to do with the fleurs-de-lis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepin_the_Hunchback

Thank you for reading my crackpot theory.

youtube.com/watch?v=fNqFJCypk7c

I love this video

Stopped watching when the america part started

You can clearly see the number "327". Here's our first shot of 002 during her monologue in the first shot of the first episode.

Whatever they're doing, they're experimenting on those kids.

why is she so mean?

And further beyond, did I miss a theory?

>t. Charlemagne

Holy Shit. Some more bits for this theory and when I have enough I will add it. I don't thought about this that much, the whole number game is entertaining (002 - Oni etc.) but I allways thought its more meant in the sense of "little devil" as in he is as rascal. Is this 666 = Devil stuff that known, over in Japan?

Strelizia!

Man, Code Geass animation looks goofy as fuck.

>DARLI_FRA
Way to fuck up the thread with a subject line no one uses, dumb-ass.

>draw a girl, pretend it's a robot
It's pretty funny, but then again, I like it! Even the fingers are smooth.

What does Ichigo's breath smell like?

Hiro's underwear

Failure

What retard saves a thumbnail?

Ichigofags

S-sorry

Goro's cum

I WANT KOKORO TO SUFFOCATE MY FACE WITH HER SOFT BUTT AS I DEEPLY INHALE HER SWEATY AND STUFFY ASS STENCH

Toothpaste

You forgot the Hiro is the spider theory.

Where Hiro is the one who is going to end up killing 02.