Hunter x Hunter

Korean scans anytime soon.
I hope

Other urls found in this thread:

bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/hunter-x-hunter-374-full-translation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/hunter-x-hunter-374-full-translation

Low-key chapter this time around. Get ready to get fucked you fat bastard.

Who will be the next to die?
Cummy?
Sale-Sale?
Marayam?

All have obvious death flags.

WHO /FUU/ HERE?

The king

I hope that there's a favorite character poll for this anniversary.

>Ben's chinese bodyguard actave an ability on sale-sale's body
He will die. The nen beast would immediately react or wait to an ambush.

I like that we're dealing with their subplot now. I was afraid we'd get bogged down in other business before we got to them.

I hope there isn't. If Pitou can't win, no one can.

If the Koffing has been shooting out its smoke, affecting everyone, then Sale-Sale has to sleep sometime soon to recharge. Then, PREDATOR.

when should a translation be out

Nen beasts don't make their users invincible, and not all have direct combat abilities. Sale-Sale's is a manipulator of some kind, precisely how it works isn't obvious from the current translation.

It would just make me mad. I'm still mad that Hiei won like every single poll in YYH.

Kurapika certanly would win. Followed by Chrollo/Hisoka and Ging/Patiston.

She didn't win the last one so why didn't you kill yourself then? I think she'd still place top 10 today, that's mildly impressive for a character reduced to mulch.

pitou would probably place in the top 20 for sure, maybe even 10, I bet the togashi would end up below tonpa though

When was the last one and where were the results?

I'm sure that Killua will be first then Pika, Hisoka and Gon 4th.

If so, how the chinese guy is avoiding inhale the smoke?

You're right. But the way they had been showed up until now, I thought they reacted for anything that touches the prince and at same time have their own actions.

Kurapika and Killua are the most popular characters in nipland, so 1st place could go to either of them

He mentioned it had a 7m range. He's probably just standing far enough away. Not too hard. Sale-Sale doesn't want to see his ugly mug.

... he clearly says he plans to use the ability on the nen beast, not sale-sale since the ability isn't even his.

This book was published June 2004

>gon in top4
Gon is now top10 or maybe even top15 material.

>Is there a single hunter x hunter character more popular than Killua Zoldyck

Not even close.

>pitou sixth in a time when she barely had been introduced
She will top first this time.

I think Kurapika content for years with no Killua could give him an edge in the polls, but in general I find them kind of predictable and boring. I assume it's mostly kids answering, and they'll always pick the main characters, edgy characters, and/or recent appearances.

mc's always place high, that's why you should expect to see all of the main 4 in the top 10, the only one that could drop out is Leorio

>mc's always place high
That's why Gon will fall to 7th~10th place. MC now is Pika.

Pika, Killua, Hisoka, Chrollo, Ging, Pariston, Tse, Theta, Cammy, Fugetsu and only then Gon.

I see Yu Yu Hakusho occasionally mentioned here so I read through it. It didn't seem that special to me, definitely far below HxH

Only nostalgiafags think YYH is better

You just don't get it, man.

How can we save her bros?

At least YYH isn't full of asspulls and pull every plot device from another manga like Hunter x Hunter.

Tse, Theta, and Fugetsu wouldn't be up there. I don't even think Theta would be in the top 10. People that could be there are Feitan, Pitou, and maybe Meruem.

YYH will always be my favorite anime, but I acknowledge that HxH is better written

>YYH isn't full of asspulls
I genuinely can't take you seriously

Then don't forget to read the hidden gem and at the same time one of the big3 from Togashi: Level E.
So much enjoyable and funny.

>full of asspulls
Name 3, newfag shitposter.

O MY DEMON ANCESTOR

Don't forget, mpreg is canon

>At least YYH isn't full of asspulls
What did he mean by this?

GTFO tumblr cancer

Killua
Kurapika
Hisoka
Chrollo
Illumi
Gon
Pitou
Ging
Kalluto
Goreinu

top 10 if they had a poll

I don't think those three in particular would be in top 10 but after the obvious choices, there is some ambiguity for the remainder of the poll. It comes down to new character hype, like princes and zodiacs, versus the enduring popularity of people like Feitan and Pitou. I'm not sure how to judge who's most popular among new characters with the nips, though.

Toguro is cute!

>O MY RUBBER NEN
>Gon-san
>Killua's brother

There MIGHT be 1 or 2 asspulls in YYH but at least they aren't in every other fucking chapter like HxH.

>/goreinu/
He died from ball injury

Considering Killua in the Chimera Ant Arc, it's supposed to be the other way around.

Can't Killua just ask Nanika to turn Gon into a girl? And can't he just give Kite his old body back? Does Kite likes his vagina?

>Can portal travel anywhere on the boat
>Can escape danger and surprise assault other princes, also form better alliances
>Can now be together with her other half, Kaacho
>Powerful sisterly bond
>We still dont know what Kaa nen beast does
>Senritsu about the teach them nen
>At least 5 bodyguards that want to protect them
>2 maids learning nen, might teach the bodyguards later

They are still fucked but things are looking a bit brighter for them.

Nanika would never grant Killua the wish of turning Gon into a girl. She'd be way too jealous

If the amount of recent pixiv submisisons is any indicator Killua would be first place again

>Low-key chapter
How is it low key?

They seem like they're in a pretty good spot. Do we know if anyone of their loyal guards are Nen users or Hunters? Besides Senritsu.

I want to fuck Kachou

>If the amount of recent pixiv submisisons
No, it's not.

not him, but last chapter we saw cammy die, come back to life and kill musse, and then kill some random guard and take shots right at ben. fury broke her arm and now she's in prison. compared to that, it's pretty low key.

Really? Seems to be on point for most polls

>but at least they aren't in every other fucking chapter like HxH.
I don't think we read the same manga at all.

>And can't he just give Kite his old body back?
I was thinking about that too, but you'd probably need the body since it is a completely different body, maybe he could get a new one though

Kacho belongs to Fuu

/OURGUY/

>Yurishitter
Fuck off.

>An Ass Pull is a moment when the writers pull something out of thin air in a less-than-graceful narrative development, violating the Law of Conservation of Detail by dropping a plot-critical detail in the middle, or near the end of their narrative without Foreshadowing or dropping a Chekhov's Gun earlier on
Now go back to where you came from.

An asspull is something the author pulls out of his ass.
O is post-death nen, a concept introduced all the way back in York New and repeatedly brought up.
Gon-san is an extreme application of the oaths and emotional powerups mentioned in Izunavi's talks with Kurapika.
If you want to insult them, just call them bad writing. Not all bad writing involves asspulls.

Killua having a missing brother had been mentioned for a long time beforehand. Although Nanika's powers could be called an asspull, I don't think it really counts if it takes an entire arc to use it and it continues to grow as a plot from then on.

It's a lot easier for Hunter X Hunter to have "asspulls" than YYH because YYH is a powerlevel anime with a much weaker constructed setting and rules. People don't use the same standards for YYH when talking about asspulls because its a basic trash tier shonen and you'd be complaining about every other fight.

The only concept introduced was the one of nen stronger after death, AFTER DEATH, resurrection was an asspull, though now it seems you can reconstruct brains and hearts with nen so whatever, nen is fucking bullshit.

The problem with O MY was never the concept of post death nen, that's a stupid strawman.

The problem is Hisoka commanding his nen to come back after his death. Nowhere is it stated that you could do this. Previously nen just came back after death if you had strong emotion, there was nothing to imply you could control what it could do after your death.

Another debate would be whether Hisoka even had the "strong emotion" required to activate post death nen, since all he did was lose a fight (this is something that happens to everyone), but I'll let it slide. On the whole, the entire episode is shoddy writing.

Even so, Yusuke suddenly being a demon was of a magnitude so far above everything else in the manga, that it is clearly an asspull.

>goes to Sup Forums to be the anti-/u/ vocal minority
Do you not get tired of your lone crusade?

Hell, she was introduced in the same arc Gone does the thingamajig. Togashi used the same photograph twice about 130+chapters apart. Those are grounds to be considered a Chekhov's Gun.

>Do we know if anyone of their loyal guards are Nen users or Hunters?

No, but I doubt thats the case.

>now it seems you can reconstruct brains and hearts with nen.

But that's dead wrong. How fast do you have to read to fuck that up?

killua is gay

He pulled it out of his ass in a previous thread and no one bothered correcting him so he assumed it was objectively true. But explaining nen to morons isn't very fun, so its better to just try to get them to fuck off

brains are a stretch, but a heart isn't, assuming the one doing it was a surgeon who also is a skilled and talented conjurer, he'd likely be able to make all sorts of organs, i'd assume they would be temporary though

Hisoka never lost a fight is the point. This was mentioned back in Heaven's Arena. In addition to revealing his arrogant nature to which he views himself as the strongest fighter.

>hisoka never lost a fight

>Camilla gets a clean shot in the middle of her head
So are you telling me if I squash Camilla head her big pussy won't activate? What an useless ability.

obviously

>I don't think it really counts if it takes an entire arc to use it
But then we learned that Nanika's powers didn't work the way they had been explained during the rest of the arc. That was like 20 chapters misleading us only to reveal that Killua got free wishes without any drawback in the final chapter. He didn't even have to give his hand as a pester, or come up with a clever solution to avoid the mass deaths (wiping out his memories right after the wish) so he didn't have "loved ones", for example).

You don't know enough about her ability to make any sort of assertion one way or the other so that's moot.

>no comprehension

Then why he's alive and about to fuck Kuroro?

The point about Killua is that he only got free wishes because he actually cared for his sibling and treated them with love and respect. That's why he gets free wishes. Everyone else is subject to the curse and backlashes which made the tension of the potential ramifications of Killua using Alluka to heal Gon real in the minds of everyone else.

The whole point was if you're in Killua's position, you don't use Alluka for everything and anything outside of these most dire situations. And even then he didn't want to turn his sibling into a vending machine for his own benefit, but for someone else.

>Previously nen just came back after death if you had strong emotion,
This was implied at best.

And Abengane's stated drawback of "can't remove curses if the person who placed the curse died." also heavily implies the opposite.

I was literally writing something just like that user until I actually read your post.

I'm pretty sure he's saying that the first fight Hisoka lost was against Chrollo, which is why he's so pissed

>The point about Killua is that he only got free wishes because he actually cared for his sibling and treated them with love and respect. That's why he gets free wishes. Everyone else is subject to the curse and backlashes which made the tension of the potential ramifications of Killua using Alluka to heal Gon real in the minds of everyone else.
>The whole point was if you're in Killua's position, you don't use Alluka for everything and anything outside of these most dire situations. And even then he didn't want to turn his sibling into a vending machine for his own benefit, but for someone else.
I don't see how any of this makes it less of an asspull. At no point was it previously implied that the fallout of the wishes changed depending on how much the person loved Nanika.

Also, "heal my best friend" is not entirely selfless.

I'm a big hxh fan, been following it for many years before all the hiatuses and i couldnt give less of a shit about kurapika or ANY of the prince's. Who else feels this way? I know there's a lot of detail to the Prince situation, it's still good storytelling, but I really don't care about any of the characters this arc

It was a very sweet moment to me, only on Sup Forums can you find the few that can't into comprehension.

I disagree.

I disagree

You're probably a gonfag or something, come back in 10 years

>anti-/u/ vocal minority

I like gon, but I also liked the ants more than these guys.