Boy, that first episode was 20 minutes of my life which I will never fucking get back...

Boy, that first episode was 20 minutes of my life which I will never fucking get back. Is the whole series that void of dialogue, or does it get better? Had a recommendation from a friend that said this is the genre I'll love, but if this is the way the show is presented I'm out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OmKGbFPwj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First episode is a pleb filter.

Guess it worked.

Get a job

Yes.

>tfw plebs will never get past the first 7 episodes

First 6 episodes were the best.

Don’t bother, it looks like a seizure recorded for 22 min every episode

>mobile filename

No, episode 1 is so perfect the show doesn't top it until episode 19 were it somehow perfected perfection.

>episode 19 were it somehow perfected perfection.
Everything from there until the very end was fucking incredible, but I'd have to agree that 19 was probably the high point of the entire series

More like the first episode.

It's a slow series OP, if you're questioning whether you should keep going after 1 slow episode, you'll probably hate the rest.

Texh is great, but it's definitely not for everyone

Don't worry user, you're a pleb.

This.

It's not like your time is valuable anyway. Texh is pretty slow most of the show, but it picks up and never looks back towards the end. If the first episode was that painful for you it's unlikely you'll enjoy the rest.

The entire shows tries a bit too hard to establish the mood and all in all the contents are not worth the time spent to express them. It's pretty unique and interesting but honestly if you aren't enjoying it then I doubt that will suddenly change at any point.

If you want to appear smart though this cartoon is a must watch, by the end of it you'll basically be on the same level as a philosophy major.

>Boy, that first episode was 20 minutes of my life which I will never fucking get back

greatest pleb filter known to anime

Post best girl.

go back to k-on

Fuck off, retard. The way Texhnolyze manages to tell its story with minimal dialogue and mainly through visuals is one of the best parts about it.

You don't deserve to watch Texhnolyze.Don't go shitposting K-ON and shitposting with a Princess Tutu image.

Why don't you watch more and find it out yourself?

That scene was one of the only times I've been legitimately scared by an anime. Tex is fantastic. This guy does some pretty good analysis on it, I think: youtube.com/watch?v=3OmKGbFPwj8

>Sullying Princess Tutu

I watched it dubbed, I think its superior

I would watch it either way. Lain is better subbed, Haibane is better dubbed.

I honestly couldn't make it through the first half when I tried picking this up years ago, but I decided to marathon it recently and it was definitely worth it. One of the best anime endings ever.
Think of this incoherent unconventional storytelling as a way to reflect MC's mental state, it gets better and easier to follow as Ichise becomes less autistic.

It's not for you. Go watch something else.

And best boy

Is Haibane dub that good? I'm going to watch it next after this week, can I forget that the sub exists and go on watching the dub?

thats not yoshii

>first episode is objectively terrible
>hurr durr pleb filter
>but what's the point if it's terrible
>hurr durr it filters plebs
>...

>go from a pleb filter to another pleb filter

>watching a version of Haibane Renmei that doesn't have Junko Noda and Ryou Hirohashi

why

>k-on
>pleb filter

I'm not even surprised to see this coming from a triggerfag.

Put the title you fucking stupid phoneposter
Texhnolyze is interesting at parts but I have no idea what it was all about.