Can you try to describe the feelings of those artists who worked on this frame? Or their thoughts

Can you try to describe the feelings of those artists who worked on this frame? Or their thoughts.

"butts are good"

"I wish I could afford the manga"

Animators are dead inside. He felt nothing.

>Can you try to describe the feelings of those artists who worked on this frame? Or their thoughts.

OH SHIT I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LAAAAATE

"neoteny is hot"

It's Japan, they all have the same thought process on women that a 12 year old boy does. "It has boobs and an ass and I want to fuck it." They essentially haven't hit puberty yet, even at 45 years old.

what thought process non-japanese men have?

I'm going to get hit with a lawsuit from a feminist and her white-knight boytoy.

>feelings
Probably pride, honored, humbled, at receiving such a great task.
>thoughts
>FUCK YES
probably, or
>will the 8 cents I get with this frame help pay for today's ramen?

>no skindentation
missed opportunity

Those feminists in Japan are the same ones who make this shit though.

>feminists in Japan
?

>FUCKING HORY SHEIT, I NEED TO FINISH THIS FRAME IN 10 MINUTES ELSE MY BOSS IS GOING TO FIRE ME. FUCK IT, LINES AND ONE SCRAGGLY DRAWN SHADING, THERE ITS DONE, FUCK GOTTA DO THE NEXT FRAME.

"make sure its round"

Actual feminists, not the fake triggered attention whores. Ya know the ones that got a separate train cart for women but also the ones that defended hentai manga because that's also their industry.

>not the fake triggered attention whores
aka brainwashed goyim

who's butt is that? looks like kuro's?

"I'll draw it without the trousers later"

I knew a tin-foil-hat Japanese feminist that believed that men should be banned from cooking because teflon non-stick coating in frying pans made people sterile if they ate food off of them.

Brilliance

Kinda does actually.
Teflon does terrible fucking things to your body.

But it's not men's fault.

yes

>the ones that got a separate train cart for women but also the ones that defended hentai manga because that's also their industry

What? Source on this?

I'm hungry

You were not aware that Japanese trains have a carriage just for women, or that over half of Comiket doujin mangaka are women?

That doesn't mean that
- women-only carriages were campaigned for by feminists (though they probably were), and more importantly
- that said feminist groups (assuming it was indeed feminist groups that campaigned for women-only trains) have anything to do with the groups of women that draw hentai doujin or politically defend hentai doujin.

So I'm asking you for a source on the claim that there's any connection between these phenomenon. My assumption would have been more among the lines of:
- Japanese society decided to have women-only carriages because they have a serious problem with sexual perversion, and
- there's a large number of women in Japan who take part in the culture of perversion, since it's become so widespread.

Consider the number of women who vote against women's interests. There are always groups of women who contribute to misogynist politics or social/cultural institutions, because they lack the necessary education, political awareness, etc.

>Consider the number of women who vote against women's interests. There are always groups of women who contribute to misogynist politics or social/cultural institutions, because they lack the necessary education, political awareness, etc.
These women who vote against feminist agenda don't lack education and political awareness. They're simply not sheep.

Maybe Im just retarded with butt physics, but am I supposed to believe that her right ass cheek is that far lower than her left ass cheek? Something seems off

>They're simply not sheep.
They haven't been brainwashed by generations of corporate sociopolitical propaganda. Japanese industry never sit down together and ask "How can we destroy Japanese family." American is world's capital of brainwashing

>women who contribute to misogynist politics
wut? Are you talking about women who voted against anti-rape train carriages or are you saying that women who make eromanga are mysoginists what hurt women? What level of kook are you on?

I.e. women who don't buy into social agitation propaganda are traitors against women and need to devote their lives to fighting the patriarchy