Citrus

>two months to the resolution to this arc
>two months of pure shitposting
Great.

MEI A SHIT

A SHIT

SHIIIIIIIIT

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGDKFHSKDH FUCK YOU MEI

Mei is already carrying manager's baby, and considering the time skip, likely just weeks away from her delivery date.

What's the point? I'll just be disappointed again.
This'll be like Sakura Trick, Flip Flap or Nisekoi again but worse.

Himeko should've won back in the second volume.
We could've avoided this.

FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEIFUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEIFUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEIFUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEIFUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEIFUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEIFUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEIFUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEIFUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEIFUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEIFUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI

Maybe Mei's plan was to be married for a year, have a baby to be next heir, then divorce to be with Yuzu.

Haruminfag pls, no need to be so mad Mei will Yuzu at the end.

baka Mei

I meant Strawberry Panic, not Sakura Trick.

>not even a translation for this chapter
>shitposting at the highest level
>everyone and their dog know how this ends, people are retards on purpose

If anyone is shit it's Sabu, thinking this is good writing. Even being all hyped about it and not wanting people to spoil themselves.

What happens in these 3 series?

MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT MEI A SHIT

Season 2 when?
Harumin x Matsuri spin-off when?

Embrace it, let it feed you and you'll become stronger.

I mean it

You're right, Himeko deserves someone better, such as miko Shirapon.

To be fair, I liked the letter.

Confiscate Nene's laptop.

>Yuzu: My wife's son/daughter

>everyone and their dog know how this ends
That's the problem. This ends with Mei in a fake marriage with kids and Yuzu being just her lover.

The letter was a good idea. Mei as whole not so much.

SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS

the fuck is this shit?

They didn't even interact at all this chapter. Do they even hangout?

Let it be a girl, so that when she gets older she can want to seduce her stepmom Yuzu.

I was talking about Strawberry Panic and the rapist won over someone who actually loved and cared for the mc.
Flipflap chose creepy aunt instead of her friend who defected for her and Nisekoi is just plain shit.

Nope.

>this level of shitposting for two whole months
Jesus Christ.

Do you think I'm happy about any of this?

Can mikos even be gay?

Why must Sabu torture this young baka lesbian

>Harumin sending a aftersex pic with Yuzu to Mei

Don't worry guys. Mei will get hit by a truck killing both her and the kid inside her. Yuzu will not be completely cucked.

Gay girls just can't catch a break. The cock is too strong.

Tamaofag tears are always good on a day like this.

Nene please. Even Harumin looks at you like you're human garbage.

>Tamaofag still bothered

Did Chikane and Himeko teach you nothing? And does her becoming a miko mean she won't marry her fiance now?

Miko's have always been gay

guys calm down it's just a cartoon

I liked the letter too. Waiting for someone with better Japanese than me to translate properly, but I'm honestly not even mad at Mei. She did a shitty thing to Yuzu, but I understand why. I will wait patiently to see what she intends to do from here.

>12 years
>Tamaofags still mad

So we have 4 more chapters at least, assuming this isn't the last volume right?

Fucking animals, I swear to god.

For the nth time, it's not the last volume.

>I will wait patiently to see what she intends to do from here.
Make Aihara heirs for a few years before her husband gets tired of her aging body.
Sudokus

This was the final chapter.

>someone who actually loved and cared for the mc.
And never had the balls to confess and recorded her sounds of distress and shlicked to them?

It isn't. You don't just end a manga without any previous notice. Hell, not even cancelled mangas do.

>recorded her sounds of distress and shlicked to them?
There's nothing wrong with that.

Most Citrus readers seem to be as dramatic and retarded as the writing itself.

>what she intends to do from here
Ask Yuzu a good name for her firstborn.

I can't believe Citrus ENDED.

Yuzu will rescue her.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAA

>this shitposting for TWO WHOLE MONTHS

>not enjoying gallows humor to make the suffering easier

What do you expect from Haruminfags?

>35 chapters of seeing Yuzu try to push forward her relationship with Mei
>multiple volumes dedicated to her devotion for Mei
>Mei never taking the initiative beyond the early rapes which don't count
>finally get an arc where Mei can redeem herself in this one sided relationship
>'nope I accept this arranged marriage, this is what ojiisan would've wanted'

Fucking dropped. Back to square one with you Mei.

Look Mei even made cry Kenshiro

I predicted Matsuri attending the academy months ago. The whole Taniguchi-senpai thing and her dyed hair made me think she'd be the new trouble maker. We need a spinoff of her high school debut.

I'm the user who said I was going to translate the chapter. Got back from work and my cat is really sick so I need to go to the vet. I'm sorry. If nobody translated the chapter when I'll be back, I'll do a summary.

I'm not suffering, I liked the letter personally. And since I'm used to when Citrus was bimonthly, I don't even mind.

Yeah, fuck you too, tasteless fucks. All you care about is lust. Shizuma would just throw Nagisa out the the next few weeks after they had sex or when she gets married off to a guy.
Tamao would love her until they're old ladies and make for a better love story.

>Fucking dropped.
see you in 2 months

>Want Yuzu to be happy and get the girl she wants despite her utterly shit taste

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

>they improved Mei's characater in the anime for this

at this point i can't tell whats false flagging, baiting, or real

Yeah, blame us and not the author for making us imagine Manager-kun pumping semen inside of Mei for 2 months straight.

BAKA MEI

>tfw nips are more collected than Sup Forums
Shame on you.

Could you give a brief summary? The other user can't because he has to take care of his cat.

If this arc eventually gets animated maybe they can show how much Mei's suffering during her narration.

So last chapter confirmed?

The usual.

Nips think grandpa is on his death bed.

That's wrong, but stay mad.

>manager took Mei's virginity

Holy shit, no more Yuzu and Mei discovering each other

If he dies it means Mei never stood up for herself

No, that's just someone shitposting. They have to give notice of final chapter and they didn't, so new chapter in April.

I hope that motherfucker burns in hell.

This is b8 right?

Nips don't have blood in their veins.

What if this is a rushed ending because YH is getting shutdown?

Nope, people are shitposting to hell because that's what Sup Forums does. Nips are sad, but they're very hopeful. Maybe because they can read.

I assumed he was already dead after the timeskip.

I'm assuming he's already dead. That's why Mei's not around, she's running shit now.
Maybe Ume was at the funeral.

They just announced 3 new series they're starting.

Don't worry user, dying grandpas never get their last wish in manga.

>imagining semen
Are you gayer than Yuzu perhaps?

>My grandpa is dead, I can't go against his wishes. This is my moral compass telling me where to go. Goodbye Yuzu. Never talk to me again.

YOUR FUCKING MORAL COMPASS IS ROULETTE WHEEL

Why does everybody assume next chapter is in April? it's listed in the preview.

What a tragedy, those 3 new series will never go anywhere due to the magazine getting shutdown.

It lists volume 9 release and talks about anime. Nothing about a new chapter that I can see. And that list is never final until the month it comes out.

Meanwhile Toji no Miko and Slow Start have gayer episodes than this.

>he's already dead
Yeah, that's a definite possibility. Mei mentions, in the letter, that she's running the academy.

Elevens being fine with their own shitty writting is a perennial complaint on Sup Forums.

Only you are imagining that.