How do we fix him?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ToBeAMaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill all might.

Just let him fix himself.

Wont do shit. Will just make him more of a Beta

Being as Hori refuses to not let him be a soy boy I dont think he can fix himself

Has he mastered not suffering from recoil from using One For All, if not, do that.

Make him less agreeable and he needs to work on his neuroticism, needs to be more stable emotionally.

>erase all the events that happened until now
>take away the One for All
>give him a simple, not overpowered quirk
>give him a more interesting and personal goal than tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ToBeAMaster

only people who hate him are people who want him to be BATMAN

I don't take their opinions seriously and neither should you.

Just kill him

Make him a "man"

he will be All Might by the end of the series

>only people who hate him are people who want him to be BATMAN
Hello bnhatard.

I don't want Deku to be Batman but he'll be way more sympathetic if he was quirkless and used semi-silly gadgets like one of thoses rope gun to defeat villains.

But since you are braindead you are going to pretend I said I wanted Deku to be Batman, even if it's very clear the author could just make him a nerd creating dumb stuff in his garage, without need for the 10 billions dollars budget Batman probably have to progress the story.

He looks more to be thinker than someone that acts.
If I can rember well, narrator-kun make him said that "nobody is born equal", and understanding that at a young age is not due to everyone.
But of course this was because he was bullied and as practically every shonen, the weak will become strong by surpassing his capacities as quick as possible.
Total bullshit.

Turn him into a girl. Should have been a girl from the start.

Kill him or Bakugou.

Replace him with Mirio.

At the end of the day he's not fixable because he's the main character of a battle manga where his power is "I get really physically strong" and nothing else.

even pioneers of the style from decades ago like goku and kenshiro had more variety in what they can do. at the end of the day you're writing a comic where people are getting into fights and if you don't have something cool for your main character to do then you either need to make a really short manga (obviously too late for a cashcow like this) or quickly sideline him for more interesting secondary characters (in which case why even have him be the main character?)

why do you think naruto and one piece are so popular? one of the big reasons is that shadow clones and rubber stuff let them draw visually exciting action scenes. even in other countries this is true. the reason why people were really excited about characters like spiderman and the x-men is because they had really cool looking powers. since BNH is supposed to have drawn inspiration from stuff like this I'm not sure what excuse the author has.

I mean christ, even stuff like HXH or fucking medaka box understands this better than the BNH guy does

This.

Doesn't help that Deku is a little shit in general.

Just snap an arm right off.

Have him be a girl. Deku could've been a great female protagonist with his bully/tsundere/love interest/rival, Bakugou.

>I don't want Deku to be Batman but he'll be way more sympathetic if he was quirkless and used semi-silly gadgets like one of thoses rope gun to defeat villains.
Nope and just like every fucking idiot who say this you can't prove that's the case at all.

>even if it's very clear the author could just make him a nerd creating dumb stuff in his garage, without need for the 10 billions dollars budget Batman probably have to progress the story.
Then he'll just asspull out of scenarios in every single encounter. Do yourself a favor and never be a writer

The whole "Has to seriously injure himself to use his power" thing was good while it lasted at least. It gave him limits and made every use of his power suspenseful.

He looks more like overhaul

Make him a girl.

>even pioneers of the style from decades ago like goku and kenshiro had more variety in what they can do
If you actually read either DBZ and HnK you wouldn't have said such a stupid statement. Kenshiro has some of the most boring battles in the manga since they're one-sided because readers back then weren't interested in seeing Ken actually struggle in his fights they wanted to see him one-shot his competition. Dragonball literally started with Goku being nigh undefeatable because that was the gag when the series ventured more into action Toriyama actually tried to show Goku's progess in every fight hence why the series became popular and influential but going on into Z he just became lazy.

>why do you think naruto and one piece are so popular? one of the big reasons is that shadow clones and rubber stuff let them draw visually exciting action scenes. even in other countries this is true. the reason why people were really excited about characters like spiderman and the x-men is because they had really cool looking powers. since BNH is supposed to have drawn inspiration from stuff like this I'm not sure what excuse the author has.
Isn't your entire argument destroyed by the sheer fact that BNH is incredibly popular for the reason you spouted? I guess you didn't think this through.
The whole point was so that he would use his power without injuring himself. having to frequently go back and forth would have just been repetitive especially when the entire point was to get used to the power bestowed onto him.

>Nope and just like every fucking idiot who say this you can't prove that's the case at all.
Obviously execution is everything but people relate best to character close to them and Deku as a quirkless guy is obviously closer to us readers.

>muh asspull
No? Everything is in the execution, and Bnha happens in a futuristic setting which can easily be exploited (and in fact is already, with the costumes and the baby girl department) to make gadgets a valid gimmick.

You criticizr my post but the one that should never be a writer is you. For starter, you claimed that I couldn't prove that X idea was better yet you apparently can prove that that same idea is worse? How is this possible, at your age, to have no knowledge on how storytelling works?

Give him hair tousles and cheek kisses because he's already perfect

that just means that fights have tension and an excuse to be cut short, that doesn't make what he's doing any more visually interesting

you seem to misunderstand what I was getting at by talking about goku and ken. I'm not talking about power levels or some stupid shit, I'm saying that their fights were way more interesting in the visuals and variety because both characters would break out a big variety of moves or techniques they never really used after that. They're pretty flawed but as I said they're some of the originals.

>Isn't your entire argument destroyed by the sheer fact that BNH is incredibly popular for the reason you spouted?
does anyone like BNH because of deku that doesn't want to fuck him like ? I mean like, "this is why I read this manga" like and not just "I think he's pretty cool"

I'm gonna say its more likely because of literally everyone else who's way more interesting then him, people like allmight, all his classmates, ect ect. Just look at how well that spinoff manga is doing that doesn't even have him at all.

>Obviously execution is everything but people relate best to character close to them and Deku as a quirkless guy is obviously closer to us readers.
Except people already relate to him since he was born quirkless and was given the opportunity to become a hero regardless. By your stupid logic Spiderman and Captain America aren't very relatable.

>Everything is in the execution, and Bnha happens in a futuristic setting which can easily be exploited (and in fact is already, with the costumes and the baby girl department) to make gadgets a valid gimmick.

So basically he'll need the an exact gadget for every situation he gets himself issue and this will lead to no asspulls whatsoever. Gotcha

>For starter, you claimed that I couldn't prove that X idea was better yet you apparently can prove that that same idea is worse?
I just did dumbass your only retort was...NO U

I have never seen anyone says that MHA is popular because of the MC's powers. Sure it's popular, but OfA isn't really the main argument for it, I personally think it's due more to the everyday nature of superpowers that is not often seen in manga.

Of course, past the first few arcs, it's obvious the author is an hack who gives less of a shit about his story than FT's author did, so it's good it's recognized at the new naruto.

Replace him.

let Toga have her way with him

Make him fugg with Kacchan

>you seem to misunderstand what I was getting at by talking about goku and ken. I'm not talking about power levels or some stupid shit I'm saying that their fights were way more interesting in the visuals and variety because both characters would break out a big variety of moves or techniques they never really used after that

Uhhh....

>If you actually read either DBZ and HnK you wouldn't have said such a stupid statement. Kenshiro has some of the most boring battles in the manga since they're one-sided because readers back then weren't interested in seeing Ken actually struggle in his fights they wanted to see him one-shot his competition. Dragonball literally started with Goku being nigh undefeatable because that was the gag when the series ventured more into action Toriyama actually tried to show Goku's progess in every fight hence why the series became popular and influential but going on into Z he just became lazy.

That's literally what I fucking said dumbass. None of that has to do with powerlevels.

If people didn't like Deku than the manga wouldn't be popular so that right there is the flaw in your logic.

>Just look at how well that spinoff manga is doing that doesn't even have him at all.
It sells 1/10th the amount of the main series.

This

>If people didn't like Deku than the manga wouldn't be popular so that right there is the flaw in your logic.

by this logic people read harems for the self insert male and not the girls

>I have never seen anyone says that MHA is popular because of the MC's powers.
Then you need to lurk moar. Super strength has always been among the most popular and widely used superpowers out there

>Of course, past the first few arcs, it's obvious the author is an hack who gives less of a shit about his story than FT's author did, so it's good it's recognized at the new naruto.
Shit posters don't even try anymore

>by this logic people read harems for the self insert male and not the girls
If the MC was insufferable people would read it.

Anyone that didn't like him immediately has no soul user.

>by this logic people read harems for the self insert male and not the girls
If the MC was insufferable people wouldn't read it

>Except people already relate to him since he was born quirkless and was given the opportunity to become a hero regardless.
How is Deku relatable? He was a crying bitch for nearly all his life, made zero effort to actually improve himself to reach his goal, and then get handed the winning card.

>By your stupid logic Spiderman and Captain America aren't very relatable.
With Spiderman, it was dumb luck, and the statu quo of Spiday is that his Aunt May is at death's door every 3 arcs, that he still needs to pay his rent, and that the public hates him. And Cap, while a paragon in much the same way as All Might, is not exactly in a heavy hitter league.
But it's not really worth it to speak about Marvel heroes as examples because 70 years of comic book will make every point you and I could make about well-established heroes invalid.

>So basically he'll need the an exact gadget for every situation he gets himself issue and this will lead to no asspulls whatsoever. Gotcha
No, this is just something you made up. Are you incapable of imagining a character actually adapting to the situation, improvising with what he has at hands, or god forbid, realying on his friends to help? Is your only experience to powerless heroes "Pass me the Bat-shark repellent"?

>I just did dumbass your only retort was...NO U
No, you didn't, you just purposely made up a scenario where the basic pitch cannot work, which is about as dumb as going into One Piece threads, searching for any post saying that Luffy would've been better with another fruit, and then going "YEAH BUT THEN HE WOULD'VE DIED AGAINST ENEL". I know you lack self-awareness and probably think BNHA is good, but I assure you that if you actually used the critic eye you don't have you'll notice the author considers you too retarded to see how his story doesn't work. Keep proving him right, I guess?

>Super strength is popular
What?
Most protags don't even have that as their main power anymore and the ones that do have it include other powers on top of it.

>Then you need to lurk moar. Super strength has always been among the most popular and widely used superpowers out there
Yeah, wonder why it's nearly always coupled with another gimmick for any character then.

>Shit posters don't even try anymore
>Stop posting the truth, it's sitposting

No, make Bakugou a girl.

Make him Batman

>Obsessively writing down every single datum of information he could find on any hero
>Applied himself and got swoler than All Might even thought he could
>Waaahhh why is this literal child crying when his hopes and dreams are crushed and his best friend constantly torments and bullies him for the fuck of it

>Sero: " I bet you wouldn't be able to handle kendou fingerblasting you bakugo"
What would bakugo do

>Most protags don't even have that as their main power anymore
So you admitted that you haven't read a piece of fiction with the last 50 years

having a shounen MC who's only power is "I'm really strong" is like making a cape character who's only power is flying

You havan't posted a single truth since you started.

>Yeah, wonder why it's nearly always coupled with another gimmick for any character then.
What's Cap's secondary power other than being super strong

BAKUFORCE
ASSEMBLE

>Hate Deku so much that he's willing to write bullshit when backed to a corner.

Replace him with Baku or Todoroki. Or Shinsou.

>What's Cap's secondary power other than being super strong
cap is specifically "slightly above peak human" in pretty much every way, so while it tends to just mean "I can punch good" it has other applications too

also he's got the shield, which leads to all kinds of visually interesting scenes of him blocking stuff or bouncing it around. stuff that deku can't do because all he can really do is punch people, throw something really hard, or break something just like literally every other main character ever.

i think hes fine where he is in a equally shitty manga/anime

>With Spiderman, it was dumb luck, and the statu quo of Spiday is that his Aunt May is at death's door every 3 arcs, that he still needs to pay his rent, and that the public hates him. And Cap, while a paragon in much the same way as All Might, is not exactly in a heavy hitter league.
So you're literally just proving yourself wrong thus proving that having super powers doesn't make you unrelatable

The very fact that you're struggling to prove a point is enough for me.

The story doesn't work yet you've yet to prove why instead just went directly into a strawman like an idiot.

>Endurance, durability, speed, reflexes, healing

>Start BNHA
>Deku is bullied for being quirkless
Well that's tough, can't wait until he proves them wrong with DETERMINATION
>Fast-forward 10 years
>Still bullied
>No effort in self-improvement
>Not even an hint that he actually tried to better himself, but somehow he still wanna tries entering the top hero school
>Use the famed MC skill of "character becomes more retarded around him so he can shines", except this time as a subversion it's on All Might himself, who despite half a lifetime of being the SYMBOL OF JUSTICE and taking impossible odds would've given up saving Bakugou because that day he was slightly winded.
>Deku eventually wins one of the best power in the setting, in chapter 1, with one act of courage
Great lesson to teaches to kids I guess. Remind me of that Malcolm episode where Stewie visit Francis who's living in a dump, except at the end Francis wins a big contract or whatever with his band friends and Stewie conclude that one should never actually try hard for something, just wait and seize opportunities as they come. Except you know, in Malcolm, it was a joke.

>also he's got the shield
A shield isn't his power retard

Realistically he doesn't need fixing, he just needs some actual progression

From the Beginning to the Stain he's turned from a bitchboy into a cool guy who's out to help his friends in need and from School Trip to Hideout Raid, he's turned into a swell hero who saves people and that itself is enough to keep him going and trying to get better.

But around the Internship, Mirio and Nighteye kerfuffle, he's only damped and lost his interest/progression. He's kinda become the background character of his own story and hasn't really progressed or developed, at times he just got depressed for no reason and he didn't come out of the Overhaul Battle very changed.

Super endurance
Super agility
Super intellect
Being one of the greatest leaders in the marvel universe.

Shinsou is a rapist tho

Cool horseshit bro

>He's kinda become the background character of his own story and hasn't really progressed or developed
He had focus the entirety of last year

>quoting wikia
Cap's power is literally just the peak of human condition. Compared to other Gods and Monsters he's still vulnerable as shit. So yeah its pretty much just super strength

>You havan't posted a single truth since you started.
Yes, yes I did. It's funny how you use the same tactic as BNHA's author, you just says stuff and you hope people take them for granted without ever bothering to actually use them.

The shield
The military tactics
A cool bike

Cap isn't even THAT strong. He's peak human, yes, but he's physically outmatched by any other charater which have super strength.

There ARE characters who are "super strong" and that' sit, but they're generally not the one that stays in your mind the most. You'll agree at least that there are a lot more famous characters who are stronggimmick than there are characters who are just strongs.

>Deku should have worked worked out when he was 4

Its this retard again

Wait he wasn't depressed for no reason izuku had a good reason to be depressed

No you didn't. You also seem to have a raging hateboner for the mangaka for some reason

Those aren't superpowers retard

Yeah nobody knows who Hercules is at all.

>So you're literally just proving yourself wrong thus proving that having super powers doesn't make you unrelatable
Please explain how.

>The very fact that you're struggling to prove a point is enough for me.
I am not. I think it's less about me struggling to explain than it is about you struggling to understand.

>The story doesn't work yet you've yet to prove why instead just went directly into a strawman like an idiot.
You are the only one making strawmen here. Your only argument is "it doesn't work because I said so". You seem to take basic story concepts at face value, decide if they're good or not based on one sentence, and never actually asking yourself "how can this work?". Is "execution" such a foreign concept to you?

Somehow get him to stop being such an apologetic crybaby. The worst part of his character is how he's so apologetic and timid, when he has no good reason to be. Like with Bakugo, you guys have known eachother forever and you're still afraid to talk to this mfer even though you have your own quirk now that you can start to strengthen and master? Have some goddamn self respect, stand up for yourself, know your worth, etc. I could understand his actions if he were quirkless, but damn. He has one for all and he's still acting like he's some kind of helpless baby. I know he's only like 15 but he should still be able to grasp his situation better than this. Just pisses me off a bit about his character.

>He had focus
Explain, The story definately gave him screen time towards the end of internship but he had no proper character arc. He wasnt fighting a conflict, he wasn't really pressured or really combatting an internal struggle or his own power creep. He just "leveled up a bit" and came out the same as he went in. He's not gotten any interesting or developed from that whole 40+ chapter arc.

If anything that arc was more focused on Mirio, Suneaters and Nighteye (very poorly to the point I can only truly enjoy their designs than their actual character arcs)

I mean, I guess it's "something" to be depressed about, but it's very odd for him to be so depressed over something like that when his passion was to be a hero. It's like he's losing interest in his own goal and it's making the character seem stupid/dumb/aimless than actually fighting with some kind of conflict.

Midoriya should've known from day one, HELL from the sports festival that there could've been so many good successors who should've gotten OfA, but AllMight constantly said "I was too quirkless" "You earned it" "You can be a hero" "I will do everything to nurture Izuku" that this mild "depression" just comes out of nowhere and it's unneeded "conflict" to make Deku have some false conflict.

Internship Arc was shit, The only good part was Kirishima's progression and even that was a bit unnessecary.

Allmight or OfA spirits see that he's self destructive and irresponsible.

Allmight effectively takes the power back or the OfA spirits seal the powers off leaving him with only 1/10th of the power forcing him to become a better fighter overall.

He gets a mini spiderman type bulk form and stays like that ala perfected ssj so that he can learn to make the power his own.

His costume is replaced with a UA costume with gauntlets and boots..
The bunny ear hood will be replaced or lost and he simply never bothers to wear it again or keep it up.

He also realizes that the chase for number one hero is stupid and will ultimately lead the hero community to its ruin, and society as a whole as well. So he does wha Allmight never dreamed of doing.

He decides to trust other heroe's and form a cohesive team.
Every new hero villain or quirked or even unquirked but noble person he tries to befriend them and studies them closely.

He keeps their names in a smartphone
designed by Mei to be virtually indestructable. HE calls in favors and help from all over the city to help him fight someone.
He's also the first one there when any of his friends needs help.

Being the greatest hero isn't about being the most powerful. Although that helps.
It's about being the one who's willing to stand up and help others.
He's been a complete weakling with no friends his entire life.
He knows what it means to be bullied helpless to want to help and stand up when it seems the world was against him. He also knows the importance of friendship.
If that becomes his thing and he realizes that he's effectively crippled himself and was heading towards being dead long before he was a proper hero...
Yeah.,

>Still bullied
So the fact that Bakugou is a complete unwashed asshole is somehow supposed to make Deku less relatable, despite his CONTINUOUS efforts to bury the hatchet and not get treated like garbage? Deku is quickless, and Bakugou is strong enough to literally kill him without effort, what power does Deku have to change that? Have you never been bullied?
>No effort in self-improvement
>Not even an hint that he actually tried to better himself, but somehow he still wanna tries entering the top hero school
So what the fuck were the volumes and volumes and volumes of notes he wrote about everything related to heroes and quirks? What fucking steps do you think he could have been taking to somehow raise himself to the level of basically the most powerful people his age in the country? It's not as if quirkless people can strap on their quirk helmet and squeeze down into their quirk Cannon and fire off into quirkland where quirks grow on quirkies, he did literally everything in his power to do the best he could, and the INSTANT he was given a chance to save someone, he took it without a single thought to himself or his wellbeing, and that pure selfless soul is what All Might saw in him

its mangas like this that make me think back on stuff like bleach and go maybe the shit wasnt that bad

>No you didn't
Please post one thing I said that was wrong. If I was I'll admit it.

i'm not the onyl one that responded to you but I don't agree with everything the others guys said either.

>Those aren't superpowers retard
My bad, I used "gimmick" in my original post and glanced over your sentence. I guess it's my fault that you act like a bitch who change the vocabulary used to justify your point?

>Yeah nobody knows who Hercules is at all.
Good thing I agreed that some known characters only had superstrength in their repertoire.

What the fuck is this fanfiction trash I'm reading

>but he had no proper character arc.
The arc was literally about proving to Sir why All Might wasn't wrong in choosing him for OfA. He realize his own inability was the reason why Sit died despite all his effort .

>If anything that arc was more focused on Mirio, Suneaters and Nighteye
Yep you're a fucking dumbass alright.

>So the fact that Bakugou is a complete unwashed asshole is somehow supposed to make Deku less relatable,
WHy are you making it about being "relatable"? The post I responded to was about liking him. I agree with your first sentences.

>So what the fuck were the volumes and volumes and volumes of notes he wrote about everything related to heroes and quirks?
Not self-improvement, it was fanboyism.

>What fucking steps do you think he could have been taking to somehow raise himself to the level of basically the most powerful people his age in the country?
Well he could've started with working out (and no, not right out of kindergarten, as retards like you like to imply), despite the futility, that would've shown he was ready to ignore kids his age mocking him for the sake of his goal.
Plus, even in today's world kids younger than ten start judo, so that's a trail.

>he did literally everything in his power to do the best he could,
No, he didn't.

>and the INSTANT he was given a chance to save someone, he took it without a single thought to himself or his wellbeing, and that pure selfless soul is what All Might saw in him
Yeah, that was great, still felt like someone shot the "be a little bitch" cannon at All Might for the sake of plot.

>Please explain how.
Spider-man is relatable because he a character with flaws and human responsibilities outside being Spider-man. Cap is a everyman who stands for freedom.

>I am not. I think it's less about me struggling to explain than it is about you struggling to understand.

No you just suck at conveying a point. The fact that how youc an't even explain how having a gadget for every situation isn't an asspull is proof enough

>Your only argument is "it doesn't work because I said so".
More like it would not work because he was need a specific gadget for every situation

>but it's very odd for him to be so depressed over something like that when his passion was to be a hero
Then congrats you much like a lot of brainlets don't understand the character at all, its even explained in the panel why he felt that way.

>Please post one thing I said that was wrong
For one thing that MHA isn't popular because of the MC's powers

>gimmick
Having a shield isn't a fucking gimmick dumbfuck. You obvious meant secondary power but didn't want to make a complete fool out of yourself.

>Good thing I agreed that some known characters only had superstrength in their repertoire.
You didn't though. Also The Hulk.

Oh shit, Izuko is CUTE

>Sero: " I bet you couldn't become the next meme soundcloud rapper"
What would bakugo do

pic related is the answer to Deku's problem. or have better Heroes mentor him like Gran Torino. who in just a week of training the lad aided him in gaining the full cowl ability. better yet Ectoplasm , Fourth Kind, or Cementoss among others could be the ones to fix Deku.

>bleach is better
I have trust in Hori that as bad as the arcs are they will never be Bleach level of bad.

>The arc was literally about proving to Sir why All Might wasn't wrong in choosing him for OfA. He realize his own inability was the reason why Sit died despite all his effort .
I understand that and it makes sense, it's just a rather insignificant arc for a character and he's more or less trying to prove to someone who doesn't matter that he's a worthwhile successor.
This isn't progression, this is just going at Nighteye saying "Look, Im worthy" and it's got nothing to do with him actually developing as a hero. If anything regardless of Nighteye's opinion, he should be doing his job and showing he's worthy to everyone, not with the intent to prove himself but with intent to help and save. That's literally been his developed arc since the Beginning and School Trip Invasion.

>Yep you're a fucking dumbass alright.
Oh man, thanks for telling me that and not actually bringing up a rebuttal.

>Then congrats you much like a lot of brainlets don't understand the character at all
And thank you for not clarifying either
Midoriya has literally no reason to feel depressed or bad about being the successor, He's accepted he's taken on a such a role, He's accepted that there could've been better choices but this arc has only stained him as a character by making him get angsty over shit he's already gotten over.

It's poorly written. He's dead set on his goal yet NOW he's depressed because he knows there couldve been a better choice, get the fuck out of here.

>Internship Arc was shit, The only good part was Kirishima's progression and even that was a bit unnessecary.
Best summary I've seen. If not for being a disgusting lolicon I would've already forgotten about the internship

this.

Kendo could've made this series a masterpiece but Hori had to be a faggot

>what is infinite stratos
>what is date a live

Let him be a bit more selfish, honestly that's his biggest issue
I know that he's supposed to be selfless and self sacrificing, but he'd be more interesting if he had his own things he wanted, proof being when he wanted to beat Bakugo to prove he could

>I understand that and it makes sense, it's just a rather insignificant arc for a character and he's more or less trying to prove to someone who doesn't matter that he's a worthwhile successor.
The person who LITERALLY trained the person who was SUPPOSE to be the successor to begin with doesn't matter now?

>This isn't progression, this is just going at Nighteye saying "Look, Im worthy" and it's got nothing to do with him actually developing as a hero.
Nope, he realized his own standing on the situation and he has more riding on his own shoulders than he initially had. Congrats brainlet you are further proof that the people who complained about that arc are fucking idiots.

>Midoriya has literally no reason to feel depressed or bad about being the successor,
All Might literally told him that he gave it to him out of pity HE NEVER TOLD THIS TO IZUKU BEFORE THIS ARC and then he saw the person who was meant to get it lose everything because of his own selfless actions.
>He's accepted that there could've been better choices
He never did. All Might just reassured him that there was a reason he chose him he was never introduced to someone how embodied the title of being a successor better than him. Just a lot of the themes of the Internship Arc because people were to focused being upset over Eri for some reason.

>The first step in improving a character is to make him unlikable

I hate this type of mentality.

actually using weapons/tools for starters

>secondary power
>using weapons
Jesus Christ you're a dumbfuck

>people can't be a little selfish now and then
>every good character must be Jesus

>Is shit because I say so
>Best summary I've seen

Really brings a picture of the type of people who hated his arc.

Make something original instead of a gon ripoff

Well show me a better summary and I'll change my opinion

>How is Deku relatable? He was a crying bitch for nearly all his life, made zero effort to actually improve himself to reach his goal

Sounds relatable to me