Sup Forums draws: Jojo, DIO's World Part 14

If you're new to this, please, be sure to read this entire post before doing anything, knowing the rules is very important. For those who already know everything, you can ignore the following and go read my next post:

>What is this?
Basically, we redraw chapters from the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure manga. You can see or previous works here:

Let's eat out an Italian: imgur.com/a/gxASK
DIO's Dong (Chapters 1 - 11): imgur.com/a/ZHhtJ
DIO's Dong (Chapters 12 ~ onwards): imgur.com/a/Tj0Ir

>Why are you doing this on its own thread and not on a Jojo Thread?
Because those threads are being easily deleted and that's a problem. Also, I wanted to see if doing a separate thread more artists join us, since not every good artist on Sup Forums browses Jojo Threads.

>But I don't know shit about Jojo, can I join?
Well, of course you can! In fact, I'm sure your edits will be funnier if you don't know the context of what's happening.

>B-but I have no artistic skills...
Don't worry. Even if I call it a "redraw", photoshop edits of the original panels are perfectly valid.

>Enough talking, what are the rules?
Basically, these:

-On this chapter, you can start claiming three regular panels and 1 panel from Page_09
-You can't claim consecutive panels. But if you have to do it for whatever reason, do something differente with each one, with no continuity.
-You can find everything you need here: imgur.com/a/Um2IF and please, be sure to open each image on a new tab and save it on its maximum size. Don't take your panels from pic related because there, the size is very reduced. And yes, you have to crop the individual panels by yourself, don't be lazy.
-You can do whatever you want with your panel or panels as long as it is SFW content, but please, don't change only the text and call it an edit. Always change something about the image.

Also, there may be extra rules on pic related depending on the chapter, so be sure to always check them.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Um2IF
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, here we are again. Sorry I've made you wait so long for this chapter, last week was busy as fuck but I'm finally free.

For this chapter, remember that you can already claim a 4th panel if you want, but only if that panel is from Page_09. Which means you can claim three regular panels, and only one from the last double page.

You can find everything you need, including the divided panels from Page_09, here: imgur.com/a/Um2IF

That's everything I had to say, I hope you all have a great time with this!

Finally split panels! I'll take 9.0

Claimimg 3.6

Claiming 5.0

Oh damn. Completely forgot about mosaic.
I guess I'll go with 4.1 for now.

And 9.1 too

And 5.3

claim 4.1

Looks like that was already claimed by this guy

I've been doing 3+ panels per chapter since chapter 4 so I think I may take a break this chapter. Who knows though,I may change my mind. Good luck to everyone else!

my b 4.3

5.8, 7.5 and 8.8

Okay, 3.7, 4.9 and... 7.2

4.3 done

should be crit instead of hit
talk shit get crit

Taking 7.4 and 9.4. I'm going away until Sunday so you won't hear from me til then.

3.7 here.

4.9 now.

And finally, 7.2

crop fixed

1.2 finished comrade.
not sure what compelled me to do this. perhaps the desire to see how he passed away. i mean, it's probably the only way Stroheim would have died in WW2.
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

Update time:

0.K, good luck with those panels!

Don't worry, I'll be waiting for your work. See you on sunday!

It's okay, everyone needs a good break once in a while. But if you change your mind, I'll be glad to see more of your panels!

Thanks!

Shitty MS Paint edits are better than people think.

0.K, saving this version. Thanks!

Excellent panel my dude. Now I want to see a whole manga series dedicated to this.
-
Claimed: 3.6, 4.1, 5.0, 5.3, 7.4, 7.11, 8.8, 9.0, 9.1, 9.4
Done: 1.2, 3.7, 4.3, 4.9, 5.8, 7.2, 7.5

be gentle, its my first panel

should have probably mentioned 7.11 done

4.7 and 8.4 claimed

Shitposty panels are the best. Good job

I have to go sooner tan usual today, I've been awake for too long and I need some good sleep. Try keeping the thread alive, but if that weren't possible, I'll make a new one when necessary.

It's decent. Remember that you can claim two more panels if you want!

0.K!
-
Claimed: 3.2, 3.6, 4.1, 4.7, 5.0, 5.3, 7.4, 8.4, 8.8, 9.0, 9.1, 9.4
Done: 1.2, 3.7, 4.3, 4.9, 5.8, 7.2, 7.5, 7.11

I'm going to try 6.3 but I might give up on it. I'll post again either way.

6.3 done

look over here

bump for mozaicanon

bump for classical art

keep the thread alive for jotaro's love of dolphins

What would DIO do? He'd bump this thread then slay a THOT or two.

What would Kakyoin do?
He would be mortally wounded yet still bump this thread

Bump

bump

bump

I'll try 9.6

done

can't decide what to choose. halp

Don't think too much about it. Sometimes I pick random panels with no ideas, and I eventually think something. Or you can also choose some panes and ask for ideas, that's what I do sometimes.

Delivering 8.8

Here's 3.2

Bump

Well, time to do something.
3.0, 3.4 and 4.2, I'll try to deliver as soon as possible.

Let's start with 3.0

3.4 now.

>Let’s eat out an Italian
Good work guy’s I am fucking dying.

And 4.2

Update:

Thanks to everyone for your great work! I love all of your panels.
-
Claimed: 3.6, 4.1, 5.0, 5.3, 7.4, 8.4, 9.0, 9.1, 9.4
Done: 1.2, 3.0, 3.2, 3.4, 3.7, 4.2, 4.3, 4.7, 4.9, 5.8, 6.3, 7.2, 7.5, 7.11, 8.8, 9.6

claiming 7.7

Best one so far desu

I feel like I've seen this expression before..
One Piece?

yup, Enel's face

C-cute.

I'll take 1.0 and 6.4

bump

1.0 is here now.

And 6.4 too.

Bump

based hairposter

Bump

I changed my mind I'm claiming 5.6,2.4,5.2,and 9.2

That was fast.

Glad to know you'll be doing some panels, thanks!

Gonna claim 5.9 and 7.8

last chapter some user typed in the wrong panels he wanted to claim and freaked out and posted an image of dio making this face

bump

the have the same VA too actually

And the fact that he literally screams "ZA WARUDO!" when summoning that card, makes it even better. That was probably the first time I heard Koyasu's voice, after that I started hearing him everywhere.

bump

That 5.7 is mine now.

It's a Tokyo Ghoul reference, in case anyone's wondering.

we really need some more touhou panels

Here's 5.4

Not really

>mosaicfag is back
Oh boy. I'll snag 4.8.

Update time:

Thanks to everyone for your excellent work! That last one is actually 5.6, by the way.

0.K, good luck with your other panels!

Glad to see you here again! I actually came back a few weeks ago, we finished Chapters 12 and 13.
-
Claimed: 2.4, 3.6, 4.1, 4.8, 5.0, 5.2, 5.3, 7.4, 8.4, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.4
Done: 1.0, 1.2, 3.0, 3.2, 3.4, 3.7, 4.2, 4.3, 4.7, 4.9, 5.6, 5.7, 5.8, 5.9, 6.3, 6.4, 7.2, 7.5, 7.7, 7.8, 7.11, 8.8, 9.6

Claimed: 2.4, 3.6, 4.1, 4.8, 5.0, 5.2, 5.3, 7.4, 8.4, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.4
Done: 1.0, 1.2, 3.0, 3.2, 3.4, 3.7, 4.2, 4.3, 4.7, 4.9, 5.6, 5.7, 5.8, 5.9, 6.3, 6.4, 7.2, 7.5, 7.7, 7.8, 7.11, 8.8, 9.6

bump

I'll think something.

Give me 7.3

2.0 pls

9.2 is done

7.3 completed.

I love this one.

Done

Takin' 8.7

claiming 8.5