Saguri-chan Tankentai 6

I almost forgot.

last page

I just recently found out this was serialized. I enjoyed the one-shot and the chapters so far have been nice, but I'm not sure how it will hold up for many chapters.

it was eating/cooking yet they flip it with some normie bullshit again.
Abo, please...

I like these

Have the raw.

God the scanlations are so damn blurry.

Shes even blushing harder here

And this is from the newest chapter.

Yeah. They use tank raws that are MQ and probably run surface blur on scans. It does clean well, but destroys details.

The tank raw for Jump Plus shit usually changes the resolution slightly from 764x1200 to 844x1200 (and increases the noise, seriously) so these are probably simple rips from the online reader.
Why would anyone run surface blur on that? The usual reader won't notice the JPEG noise in the first place but that blur is atrocious.

Forgive me, I ran that page wrongly through montage.

Now properly.

Using a mobile user agent to get the pages gives you better quality.

I meant that instead of rips from Jump+ or their own bought copy of manga, they use public tank raws, which are watermarked and deliberately saved in worse quality by the ripper and to fix this, they run surface blur. Pic related shows the difference in quality.
And yeah I'm aware mobile user agent gives a bit better rips for some reason. But I didn't really look into how to set it up or anything.

Oh, seems like the resolution change isn't true for Sagiri-chan.
I'd set it up if I were you. The untouched tanks have actually worse quality than the mobile web raw.

This looks comfy. Will read

I suppose I have to change region to Japan, but where the hell is the download/install button for this thing for apple? I think I might be blind, the one for android is just so visible in comparison.

Fairly boring but the color spreads are goddamn amazing

Those hotpants are too lewd.

I hope this series is doing well.

First vol sold under 10k but it's okay for a Jump+ series.

How can I get a cute genki childhood friend?