Does Anno hate his fans?

Does Anno hate his fans?

Fans were a mistake

I don't know, how does this make you feel

good. it's actual character development as opposed to the caricatures he pushes in the rebuild's.

I saw Hideaki Anno at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any A.T Field infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

no one with any degree of fame actually likes their fans.

Especially since the biggest faggots usually starts trying to talk to them.

Fans? probably not
Stupid cult gather some turn into? yes

He hates himself so he hates anyone who likes him

In order to love other people you must first love your self
But anno never even learned to like himself and that's all he had
Pathetic

isn't that the whole point of the show?

>No Soylent bottles

I am disappoint

Of course. If I was Anno I would hate them too desu

Asuka is so ugly

nice copypasta

Yes
And that's why he hates his fans
He hates everyone who loves him and he hates everyone who can't understand him

So in the end all he did was try to push his fans away
Because he was afraid of being hurt himself
I'm sure he would say "forgive me my fans"
But our contempt is his retribution

and that's why i can never get into Eva.

people say EoE was Anno's "revenge" on his fans, but the rebuilds are legitimately the worst fucking thing I've ever seen. it's artistic suicide

No, the whole "Eva is anti-otaku!" schtick is forced and really undersells the actual message about all of human connection and love.

Anno is quoted as saying Rebuild is his attempt at destroying "evangelion"

when you think about it, he's attempted to ruin Eva twice because of waifufags.

He doesn't hate the fans, he just hates the turbo spergs who reject reality and wrap themselves in a security blanket of escapism like people do when depressed.
He would have hated the recent user who kept making thread after thread after thread sperging out about how Instrumentality is the "right" way because it made people feel good.
Anno's whole point was that the comforting lie was the crutch of the weak and that you needed to be strong to face the cruelty of reality because the connections you make, bloody though they may be, are worth the pain and the hassle because they will be true.

>Most anime makers are basically autistic
based user

That's nice speculation based on the meaning of the work, EoE was all about rejecting Instrumentality. But I still think the narrative that EoE was a hate letter to specific people and that Anno had it out for otaku is retarded. The message of EoE was very general and meant to be applicable to people in general. Making it specifically about otaku just devalues it. That's my point here.

He doesn’t hate Kaworufags considering he married one

Doubt it since he does everything in his power to pander to them like turning all 4 pilots into the caricatures the fans always see them as

Not all Eva fans are the retards who he currently panders to

>He doesn't hate the fans, he just hates the turbo spergs who reject reality and wrap themselves in a security blanket of escapism like people do when depressed.
he doesn't hate them, if anything he feels guilty that his work has helped fuel this type of otaku culture

I'd hate my fans too if they were such unbelievable faggots

>cumming on people is development
t.Anno

He sure could have fooled me with 3.0 when he turned Asuka into psycho bitch prime, Shinji into a joke, Rei into an actual emotionless doll and Karl into 200% faggot that exists for Shinji

He hates Reifags. I haven't decided if he hates Asukafags and is subtly mocking them by making Shikinami into a tremendously shallow Mari Sue or if he is himself a retarded Asukafag who tried to "improve" Asuka by removing all her flaws.

>tries to fix Japan's cucked youth-culture by holding a mirror to itself in hopes that it would create improvement through introspection
>inadvertently exacerbates the problem by enabling a generation of waifufag turbo-autistic hikkikomoris

TOP FUCKING KEK

And fujos, don't forget the fujos.

Don't ever (You) me again you fucking subhuman. Use muh correct pronouns next time, alright.

Yeah, are you retarded? Ejaculating on a hot as fuck naked teen girl is something that any sexually frustrated13-year-old would do

I didn't use any pronouns, namefag-san.

Keep in mind that it's shinji's way of reclaiming his masculinity after being a literal faggot for kaworu

You should have wrote "Don't (You) ever talk to me again you fucking subhuman" then ended it there.

That's Namefag-sama to you. Use muh proper honorifics.

Because he's crazy

>didn’t even cop a feel
Nah, he’s still 100% homo

>'You're a fool. Study Harder."

It is wonderful that in every trailer of the Rebuilds there is mention of the sequel having more fanservice but he means it with the utmost sarcasm and disgust possible.

He just doesn't care

>feel up asuka while fapping
>she wakes up
>profit
>???????

retard

crawling in my skin