What do you do when a series has two best girls?

What do you do when a series has two best girls?

Date Tearju of course, the superior choice.

How are they still single? The nurse is a tease. Hard to believe she didn't get married for being so flirty.

Are they virgins for plot purposes?

Grow a second dick.

Tearju seems pretty frigid. I mean she's top tier marriage material and I don't think she'd mind you taking up the domestic househusband role considering it's an area she's desperately lacking in. Mikado is the one we should all be questioning then again while she is a tease it's probably due to how demanding her job is.

TLR has better girls than these 2

Dick and heart. Although, Erina is not just your average semen demon, she's by far the most developed character. But since we are talking about best girl, I have to choice the most kind, which is Megumi.

Lies.

I choose Ringo.

>What do you do
Both of them.

and an even bester girl

>Tfw you'll never prepare Tearju a nice cooked breakfast in the morning after a night of passionate love making

I just recently discovered DARLING on my own, because it’s been a while since I’ve heard anything about Kentaro Yabuki and decided to do a quick search, and am interested in the new series but sad I can’t have a continuation/closing to TLR...... someone hold me

Yui > Nemesis > Risa > Tearju > Mikado > Mio > Aya > Saki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit (You) > oshizu > rin > kyoko > mikan > yami > lala > mea > nana > momo > haruna

But there's only one best TLR and her name is Yui.

What are the pros and cons of being in a relationship with either Tearju or Mikado?

You wouldn't survive. It would be worth it but you wouldn't survive.

We're all going to die. The important question to ask is will we live, however briefly, first. I know what hills I'm willing to die upon.

I rather die in Mea's bosoms.

Have my face run into their pussy through mysterious contrivances, then fuck the superior choice.

Not my first choice, but seriously, there are no bad choices here.

>no argument
I accept your concession

>only two best girls
Sounds like a shit series to me.

Advocate not only for legalized 2d marriage but polygamy as well.

t. Rito