Dragon Ball Super

GODKU ALWAYS WINS BABY!!

I see, thanks.

There's another Time Travel stuff that I didn't got, that happened in Zamasu saga.

I think there's a problem with it when Beerus kills Zamasu in Super timeline, creating another one/another ring.

It doesn't follow the rules created by the series that you can only create a new timeline when traveling back to the past of that timeline or the past of any other timeline.

It happens in the anime too, I get the feeling that Toyotaro did that just to keep the manga in sync with the anime.

But he had already solved that by starting this saga from a new timeline, the fifth one, as shown in the panel where Gowasu shows the Time Ring to Zamasu. Since we know that there're only 4 timelines by the ending of Cell's saga... Trunks created this timeline.

So... why did Beerus created another timeline exactly when killing Zamasu since they were already in a new one?

It's implied that a new timeline had been created when Trunks traveled back to warn/get help to defeat Black because the quantity of of rings that were inside the box.

LEAVE DBS TO ME!

What the fuck happened Jirenbros?

WTF BROS I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NUMBA 1 IT WAS MY TURN

>D-dad p-please I can fight! Take me with you!
>*gets left behind*

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING BROS

>>Sup Forums407048572

It's not fair bros. It was his turn...

GOKU WINS AGAIN BABY!

would you let Pan sit on your lap?

>Biggest ass-pull
>biggest retardation of the main enemy, jiren had thousands of ways to win this wayyy before.
ok, db super needs to be killed.

DB GT Super in 2020
Golden cell and god omega shenron

>Implying UI goku wont batter jiren around for a few minutes before jobbing hard and getting KO
>Implying Vegeta wont unlock Vegeta Blanco and BTFO jobren

AHAHA ITS ALL OVER NOW!!!

COME!

Wait so Goku won't go Blanco or is he going Omen first than Blanco?

See

That's Bardock you retard,

>Trunks and Goten are both infinitely stronger than Krillen, Tien, Roshi and prob 18
>still get left behind

Bad idea.

This pissed me off so much.

>Leave the fate of the earth against buu in the hands of Gotten and Trunks
>Don't bring them to ToP

They don't have combat experience, I guess.

Roshi uses magic, Tenshinhan is probably stronger in the manga, SSJ/SSJ 2 tier...

Kuririn is smart, 18 doesn't run out of energy.

>jobbed to beerus
>jobbed to jello vegeta
Yeah they would've done real great.

we all know they'd fuse and then try to bum rush Jiren

>dead show
>dead thread

I would have really liked to see them fight and win over at least one of the U6 saiyans tbqh.

Watching Jiren murder two young boys would be great.

>goten and trunks became so useless they've been reduced to filler tier characters
KEK

Something goku tried to do in the first ep of the tournament

OH NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!

Bruh, look at this dude

Not about power (ironic considering name i know) Universe 7 fell for the teamwork meme and gotenks can't be controlled.

The real BS is krillin being first out when they built him up to be a really crafty fighter. He should have been helping others and formulating tactics.

>Ok, start fighting... NOW!
>Fuse
>HERE.... WE... GOOOO....
>DON'T WE LOOK COOL?! HEY CHECK THIS OUT!
>Goes right for Jiren
>Jiren flicks his finger, sending them out in less than 20 seconds
>U7 down 2 fighters
>Beerus gets that 1000 yard stare as his brother mocks him

Pan is my concubine.

that's not what the "oh no no no no no" meme is. I know you fags just googled that shit.

>Waaah you're using muh meme wrong!!
No one cares

it's a meme you dip

oh no
oh no no no

I see Jiren tanking UI and not giving a fuck as usual.

>It doesn't follow the rules created by the series that you can only create a new timeline when traveling back to the past of that timeline or the past of any other timeline.
Beerus killed Zamasu on that timeline on the basis of information that travelled from the past.

In other words, Beerus killing Zamasu depended on the fact that there was a future where Beerus didn't kill Zamasu.

>It follows the rules created by the series that you can only create a new timeline when information from the timeline's future changes it's past so that said future doesn't happen.
fixed

That's not how it works.

Soon

Never

missed opportunity leaving Cell behind
>We will never see a horde of Cell Jr's beating the shit out of some universe with a jobber team

The "Super" Virgin
>Shitty recolor transformations
>The first two arcs are just rehashs that are worse than the movies they are based on
>Ripoffs shitty fanfiction like Dragon Ball AF
>The original antagonists are from different universes and have nothing to due with the pre-established lore
>Fandom is divided on whether the anime or manga is better
>Has been been dragged on for a painful 131 episodes

The Chad Grand Tour
>Unique looking transformations that tapped be into the long forgotten aspects of the Saiyans
>Has original content right out the gate
>Was the inspiration for shitty fanfiction like Dragon Ball AF
>The villains are from the same universe as the heroes and are direct consequences of actions that have happened in that universe
>Doesn't even know what a manga is
>Was put out of its misery after a respectful 64 episodes

>If a wall ever gets built (it won't) it will be filled on one side with graffiti of prayers to SS4 Goku and Gohan blanco to tear it down so they can get gibbs

What fights are you disappointed we didnt get to see in the TOP?
>Vegeta vs Hit rematch
>Jobhan getting btfoed vs Jiren

Freeza actually having a good fight

Any fights not involving neither U7 or U6

El GP fighting anyone.

gohan v egp, a true travesty

I hope they fix it on Kanzenban/Tankobon. It's clearly a mistake/plothole. They've fixed a lot of stuff and keep fixing it with each new edition of Dragon Ball...

I heard that Dragon Ball Full Color retconned some stuff too... I guess it's a matter of time until they fix it.

Super needs a revision/expansion with all the non explained stuff, rushed stuff and skipped stuff... but I don't think it's happening any soon...

In all honestly even the fights we did see were travesties. they consisted of about 99% of ATATATATA.

Why can't they show Vagita using different attacks?

> tien is ssj 2 tier.
Fucking delusional tien fags. Krillin is stronger than tien shit han

No chance. Krillin has never, at any point in the series, been stronger than Tien, and quitting martial arts to be a family man for a long time definitely didn't help that situation.

Yeah...

I'm pretty sure that Tien is at least SJJ tier by now.

If he had the same Goku's training he'd be on a par with Goku. I'm pretty sure of that.

But he never unlocked his hidden power, like Goku does with his Zenkai/Ultra sacred water... and he didn't have time to learn Kaioken or Genki Dama.

Frieza winning as Frieza does

Ladies and gentlemen, the best DB antagonist ever and best DB saga aswell.

Do people consider them one or two antagonists? I mean it's the same person one is just using Goku's body right?

Two.

then which is best boy?

This
But nostalgiafags will argue he is not by posting reaction images instead of arguments

good chadpic

meant

Goku always wins, baby. Goku always wins. You can't beat Goku.

That Gohan? Shieeet.

Goku never even beat his rival Vegeta.

>android 21 is more popular than any of the new characters introduced in Super
Crazy

jobhan vs GoDpo/kale LSSJ(rage controlled) vs golden freeza

>saga

Remember how Goku couldn't even make Jiren blink with his full force just 30 minutes ago? How does he do it?

shut the fuck up retard

>vegeta gets knocked off
>he unlocks UI as he is being transported to the bench

Dude he clearly got 10x stronger in that amount of time. Don't ask how though just turn your brain off.

Toei’s Super is a cartoon for children.

your brain must be permanently off of it is hard to watch 20 episodes while reading the captions

A knot on his eye. Pure kek. Toriyama really doesn't like Vegeta

>Dragon Ball
>ever not for children

Pay Respects for Jiren
F

So what?
He's simply punching him, you think he's doing something to him?
Even Vegeta managed to punch Jiren while in SSB.

S

human 21 is the best waifu in dragon ball history

Krillin made goku go super sayien tien has no such feat.

Welcome to Dragon Ball.
If you ever took this retarded shitshow where people get stronger via hair dyes then you are stupid.
Just glad I got to see Dragon Ball die again.

How many of the animals are dead?

this literally summarizes dragon ball super: the show

Yeah, that's why people talked about her a bit when she was revealed, a bit more when FighterZ came out, and now everybody's forgotten even FighterZ exists.

>0.3%
I don't think so Tim, even Cabba is more popular according to the jap poll

All of them.

>android 21 is sexier than any of the new characters introduced in Super

>a respectful 64 episodes
>tried being OG DB for one saga
>was a failure
>tried to be DBZ
>almost got cancelled after the Baby saga
>had to beg to get the Shadow Dragon saga
>then got cancelled because literally no one gave a fuck

More than there even was on the island when 17 left

Incorrect, Champa is a Super character and so is Cabba.

>Based krillin can lift a few weights for a year after not training for 4 years and get stronger than tien who's been training his whole life.
being tien really is shit.

Can confirm, cabba is fuckable.

>at the level of Cabba
>even the autist is more popular
OH NO NO NO

fag

That's not a nice way to speak about cabba user.

Any Chodhan fags here? I wanna sit on your face

SSW SOON