ITT: girls who deserved to lose

>posts best girl
Pic unrelated.

Eat shit.

>muh tsundere!
Sup Forums might not be the place for you. We hate that shit.

>We
Get a load of this tryhard speaking out of his butt.

Today isn't opposite day, THK. They didn't even mentioned tsundere, you tsunhating maniac.

7/10 made me laugh

>le THK meme
Yup, knew it was this faggot shitposting because he can't handle the fact people don't like this shitty generic character.

Pic related.
She should have actually tried instead of cockblocking or daydreaming.

Phew. I thought you weren't going to give a clockwork retort to give yourself away. Glad to see I have nothing about. Sperg on, our residential tsunhating autist.

She pretty much won and deservedly so.

>lose
I got bad news for you, Yoshinofag.

>being a cunt 24/7 is a personality archetype

Why this guy always recur to the "we" argument? Are you so afraid of everyone liking them? I don't know, I wouldn't say everyone but whatever.

Why would you lie about that? Pic related deserved to lose on all fronts.

This guy certainly is afraid of everyone hating them, considering he made up a bogeyman like that.

She win. Getting together with that fag MC is losing.

>not making her a mistress
This is why I dislike harem without harem end.
For fuck sake, if you are going to make one girl win then don't make it a harem romcom.

When something is too popular to go against the flow, the royal "we" argument is used to make it look like you're right.

>We

No
Yes

Every girl lose to the power of the dick.

Who's we?

That's not Hato

Best girls ITT

Everybody but .

Are you really this insecure? I mean, if you were right you wouldn't need to do that to begin with.

He obviously is secure and right, though. Stay mad.

Yes, we hate them.

You mean everyone who didn't ridiculed and disagreed with you, right?

That's how autistic THK operates. It's sad, beyond sad actually if you knew how long he has been using that mindset for over half a decade.

Yes, that's what I said.

Correct

Where? You seem pretty lonely in here, buddy.

>believing in a bogeyman for over half a decade
Now that's sad.

Oh wow. You are insecure as hell.

She's gonna win idiot. It's going to be Nisekoi all over again, except the best girl is winning this time.
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG
YOU'RE WRONG

Fuck you OP. I remember not watching the last ep for weeks due to this bullshit.

>Kosaki
>WRONG

>We
I want neo-Sup Forumsnon to leave.

>neo
If you're new enough to not remember how loathed Narusegawa was, you need to leave.

Kosaki is most definitely right though. She's worst girl by far after all.

This. Naru was literally worse than Houki.

Best girls who won

I remember how olev Desu, Shana, Haruhi, Kyon, Hina, Louise, Rin, and many more are.

>Louise
0/10
Haruhi got quite a bit of dislike too.

Don't kid yourself. Naru was 50/50 love it and hate it at most. It's retarded cherrypicking one out of every hundred that you can find.

louise was a mistake

No and no. The vocal dissent were minorities that did not stop God worshiping and sexing Louise that flooded the board.

Best girl in her series. She deserved the win.

30/70 like/dislike at best, and that's being generous.

Get off the internet, Henrietta. You had your NTR chance and it got blown up in your face.

A couple masochists spamming the board doesn't outweigh the consensus that Louise was one of if not the worst heroines ever made.

Yeah?

And I want to live...

>best girl
>when siesta exists

Not really. Kirino is the thing, but she won out in the end and now dominate Oreimo threads.

>couple
>consensus
Thanks for proving you're neo-Sup Forumsnon. Your opinion is dead weight.

Most agreed Louise is the sexiest Tsunrie everyone not gay and normalfag would fuck.

>the thing
same thing*

>Kirino
Literally the defining example of forced spam by one or two shitposters. Absolutely everybody preferred Kuroneko or Ayase.

Nigga, you're delusional.

Oops, meant to quote

So I wasn't the only one who noticed this.

You're joking, right? Kirino's forces definitely squashed Kuroneko's forces by the end of S1. It became almost one-sided by S2 time since people knew Kuroneko was going to lose hard. In Japan, Kirino dominated even harder, and that's despite having a lot of haters. Her fanbase just overshadowed them.

>pretending to be me
Hmm.

Literally who?

Kirinofagging wasn't even a thing until they started spamming their Manami conspiracy theories all over the board and the plot went full retard to give them a Kirino end despite the wishes of most fans.

Remove Silver.

literally the only girl in the series who would make a good wife

This means "vagina" in my country.

>delusional Kuronekofag
It's time to move on and stop daydreaming.

Go back to spamming your constant image dump all on your own. Everyone other than Kirinofags jumping off the Oreimo ship as a whole after realizing it was going to take the typical worst girl route after all doesn't mean worst girl wasn't acknowledged as worst girl.

>delusional ramblings of a soreloser who can't accept reality
Kirinko > Kuroneko. Majority agreed everywhere, don't bother them about it.

I like how you're obsessing over some Kuronekofag bogeyman when absolutely everyone from Kuronekofags to Ayasefags to Manamifags acknowledged Kirino as being trash.

Delusional and still nobody would care for a combined minority.

Sounds like that's what you tell yourself. Half of the threads that flooded Sup Forums at the time of S1 were for Kirino. The image dumps, spoilers, appreciation topics, incestjerking, and speculation threads couldn't not have been the work by a couple or a small group. Physically impossible. Kirinofags were everywhere, and most people who contributed most to the fandom were Kirinofags, spoilerfags especially.

Nice try, but both Kuronekofags and Ayasefags outnumbered Kirinofags on their own.
Kirinofags weren't really a major faction until towards the tail end of the series. Most people thought the series was a deconstruction of the incest anime genre, and saw Kirino's relationship with her brother as platonic. It wasn't until Kuroneko broke up with Kyousuke and the Manami stuff happened that Kirinofags came out in full force.