kaban-chan let's go eating

来ないねー 何も来ないねー

its out

It's already out
In your heart

youtube.com/watch?v=18yjbuW62kQ

Wait, wrong one. This is the sugoi version:
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZosfl0WFg

Is there any studio brave enough to risk it?

Pavilion was dead on arrival after the Kusokawa bullshit. There was really no one that thought it'd succeed.

Everything in KF was dead until Tatsuki came along.
And to the grave it shall return

It's safe to say it met the expectations.

On another note why is the entire first third of the Osaka live concert is about discussing pantsu? Is this Margay's influence? Where's Friends' decency?

Just thought I add this here in case anybody was interested but the people who made KFch made a separate one for Tatsuki/irodori news: irodorich.com/

I still play Pavilion, it's fun for what it is but it really has no staying power. You can get get 90% of the Friends in a day or two and then you need to roll gacha for the particular items to attract the last few.

The puzzle game on the other hand looks pretty bad, even if they weren't cut and pasting art from the anime.

What do you call a person who wants a Kemono friends season with no Tatsuki involvement?
Are they just really big fans of Kadokawa?

No one on their right mind would ancipate anything good from a company that has proven itself as someone too greedy and too prideful to care for artistic merit and consumer concerns

I would call them mentally ill

And why does Kaban's song sound so strange, as if Uchida Aya was singing along in chorus with a prerecorded song, the echo was eeries. Why'd she not sing live, I thought she was the one most professional singer among them and the rest clearly sang live judging by the out of sync moments.

>No one on their right mind would ancipate anything good from a company that has proven itself as someone too greedy and too prideful to care for artistic merit and consumer concerns
>I would call them mentally ill
That's standard-fare Nippon pride. Just look at how Sega Japan fucked Sega America in the 90s after the latter was too successful.

Nothing good would rise up from it eitherway.
Be thankful that Tatsuki is now free to lavish in the money of the fans without any care about surending 90% of profit to desk officers.

Imagine Yaoyozoru people receiving 1M yen. Each.

Ask how they self-identify in that /vg/ thread.

Most people on the /vg/ thread were there only because they were curious about the game and had some fun.
Though they pretty much stopped playing almost immediately.

Everyone in /vg/ still posts on Sup Forums though.

My only hope for S2 is that Kaban and Serval finally do some gay shit, because I'm a shameless yuri fiend.

And some more Shoebill I guess.

But you know, it sucks how in every live event when they talk about people to be credited they never mention Tatsuki, even in the events before autumn 2017. It's always Mine and maybe somebody else.
I mean I don't hate Mine, he's the creator and all, but he's not the only one to be credited. Makes you think it was all planned from the beginning and they were forbidden to even mention Tatsuki.

Yes

who is your main in Kemo Kemo Fighter 2 and why is it Hippo?

Hippo stronk!

>ryona friends

I've only played 1 and its Hakase.

it's dead

it's just a friendly hug

What about the dude and his RPG? was he finally killed by KDKW?

You should hate Mine, because ATM it's almost certain that he's the mastermind behind driving Tatsuki out.

Naby is alive and well and even translates his game to English now (actually providing a mechanism for proving own translations).
At least for game dialogue, not sure about the interface. twitter.com/7u_NABY/status/964701264415109120

I do miss the unity guy though. Maybe he thought that with Naby his game would be overshadowed.

Until there will be a clear irrefutable proof from Mine himself I would hold my judgment. I'd rather be wrong about treating him good than the other way around and it's much easier to believe in an evil corporation than an evil individual who set it up.

Besides I already hate pavilion so I'm pretty stocked on hate, don't need more at the moment.

Source: my ass

youtube.com/watch?v=xkMdLcB_vNU 13 million views, fuck japan