What is your opinion on used goods Sup Forums?

What is your opinion on used goods Sup Forums?

Burnable trash.

generally bad but some can be cute

hmm, hard to say, it's not a positive but i don't think it's a deal breaker

Iredeemable under any circumstances. Pure virgins all the way

i dont care because im not a degenerate waifufag

they can be fucking great

The ending to this confused me

/thread

There's literally nothing wrong with experienced women and the way this place has normalised holding impossible standards for any actual person to meet is the primary reason so many Sup Forumsnons are going to die miserable and alone with naught for comfort besides their figurines and fantasies about 2D schoolgirls.

If you unironically use the term "used goods" you need to take a fucking break from this website before you end up like the sad fucks on /r9k/ and /jp/

This.

reddit

Lol wanting your spouse to be a virgin is an impossible standard. The world has gone to shut indeed.

There's enough of that IRL
To have it infect 2D is cancer

Like a third of Women are virgins at age 18. It varies a bit depending on where you look. As for the rest who whore around, they either die bitter cat ladies get stuck with equally low value boring Betas.

>impossible standards
>not having sex before marriage is an impossible standard
whoa

belong in the trash

>t. cuck

Let's switch it then.
Would you have sex before marriage?

Of course not, I have morals.

Some are alright.

great fap
great story

>this thread

They are not that bad.

>men desperately seek sex and expend enormous amounts of energy and money to get it, even to the point of literally buying it or forcing it
>totally normal and fine
>woman deigns to let one of those desperate men sleep with her
>totally irredeemable lack of judgement

I get the key/lock analogy but expecting a woman to be pursued 24/7 by countless guys and reject every single one of them just in case she gets an purityfag husband one day is a pretty fucking impossible standard. It means she would have to resist love, attraction and pressure as well as exercise perfect willpower and judgement for possibly more than a decade. That's hard for any human.

Srsly tho when did that happen

>their figurines and fantasies about 2D schoolgirls.
Don't forget the glorious sex bots(also reffered to as waifu with a physical body) that will be accessible to us in 5/10 years.
Having a used goods girlfriend is also an option to relieve the stress of your daily life, as long as you're not retarded enough to marry her.

Worst kind of women

Like stolen territory, used goods can be fixed with enough conquering.

I'd marry them.

This made me feel. It also made me laugh because I had to think of that guy who got friendzoned by a prostitute

Gif sauce.

>look up shizu because the art looks like his
>it's not
Who the fuck is it then?

Romance Mental

>parents killed in front of her eyes via terrorist bombing
>six years of human experimentation and sex trafficking
>a botched rescue that ended up with her getting kidnapped again
>two years of molestation and torture
>would rather hide out in a collapsed building in the rain than let Genjuurou touch her
Chris had a hard life.

>202 pages
I did not expect this, thanks

Cheers.

>read through YU-NO a few days ago
>literally only one or two girls out 7 are virgins
I was surprisingly okay with it. It's like your friends' sexual orientation, you don't really care what it is unless they shove it in your face, then you hate it.

And yet after 1 season she's turns into your average run of the mill tsundere. Guess all those years of trauma weren't that big a deal.

In reality, the trauma should have scarred her for life

Virgin faggot.

You're also used goods then

The ending actually touched my heart a little. Why aren't there more purification doujins.

>Doesn't realise that fucking a woman before marriage also makes him used goods.
Disgusting.

Indeed, it was a bit like kuzu no honkai.. I liked it

>could have made her character development after S1 be interesting
>instead they just made her constantly yell at all the lesbians around her to fuck off back to their rooms

I'm not the MC(no need to be pure myself), but I'll end up having a pure waifu at the end, because that's how the villain and secondary charaters end up in most stories.

>virgins
>impossible standards
What a shitty time we live in

>be muslim
>get virgin wife guaranteed

My life is set, anons

This is pretty gay

ayyyy, inshaallah brother

how can people not get this is beyond me.if we as a society want less sex before marriage than culture has to change male and female.