WHAT THE FUCK JAPAN. LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK JAPAN. LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK.

WHY EVERY DAMN SHOW THESE DAYS NEED TO HAVE A SHE (HE) TRYING TO TURN PEOPLE GAY

LIKE, FOR WHAT PURPOSE.

If you think it's an attempt to turn you gay then you're probably already gay.

Because their first emperor was also a trap.

Is it the joos?

Japanese men have stopped trying to fuck women, they dont even want to anymore, and thus the birth rate is declining.

The solution may sound strange, but if you make them want to fuck men who look like women, then there is a chance that they will find a women that they think is a trap, and fuck them only to realize they were actually a women the whole time. Since men cant get pregnant, they wont have bothered using protection, and thus they will get the women they thought was a trap pregnant. Thus solving the birth rate crisis.

The total opposite. Japanese culture has never had a strong opposition to homosexuality, historically. This is the natural path of the Japanese people once again emerging as they start to find their own way after decades upon decades of American/Western imitation imposed on them by a psyche-breaking loss in WW2.

I...I can actually believe this, especially since no one makes love with the lights on.

asians are more androgynous than other races so its not that uncommon for them and they don't view it the same way you do

He's actually quite manly.

It's cultural marxism bucko, you better clean your room to stay away from that dark hole.

Sounds like you are attracted to him, confusing you and then in turn making you angry.

He's not even girly, you're just gay.

the fact that he is voiced by a guy is only making him better

Reminder that it's not gay if he's wearing a skirt.

You're taking the piss

the show is pretty good so far. It has some drrr vibe because of some people doing weird shit and killing people in a city.

It's pretty gay if he's voiced by Kaji Yuki.

>Dressing like a woman made others underestimate him and become careless and also because people would not attack his groin.
I think lin is into something.

the jews are shilling incest now so no its not them

It's aimed at the fujo audience ya dingus

i don't think fujos like traps very much

jews must be behind this

That face actually looks like a guy's so I don't see why you'd be confused.

>Everyone who thinks it's jews

Lin does not disguise his voice or pretend to be a girl. If you are attracted to him no one is tricking you, you are just gay.

Where did you get that impression?

>these days
Where the fuck have you been?